This Christmas, I want to see a real castle : Europe & DLP Dec 2013

So jealous! Sounds like a wonderful trip! Christmas in Vienna sounds lovely (although I did really love Innsbruck and wouldn't mind Christmas there either :rotfl:). And what a great 21st birthday for Paprika!

Sounds like it's all coming together nicely. So glad you were able to get some helpful tips from my TR :goodvibes

Ah, this trip is sneaking up on me. I go through spurts of planning - then get sidetracked with work and life.

The budget for this trip is looking scary - I look at the US$ wistfully hitting 95cents, while the Euro can not crack $0.70.

I had issues booking train tickets in Italy and Austria - but it is all sorted now, so all our transit bookings are made.

I have also booked in entrances to galleries in Florence, and tours of the Coliseum and Vatican City in Rome :moped:.

I should be able to make dining reservations at DLP next week - so my next focus will be Christmas markets in Austria and opening hours at DLP.

Don't forget to pre book Eiffel Tower tickets if you are planning to go there!

We are at thirty days out - not sure if it is because of the length of pour trip, the number of countries or that everywhere we are going is 'new', but I still feel really disorganised with all the planning.

I have made our dining reservations:
9/1: Diner The Steakhouse at Downtown
10/1: Still to be made - Inventions is going to be at California Grill and reservations are not open yet
11/1: Dinner at Walts
12/1: Late lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon (not opening for diner while we are there).

Sorry for not being around much to fill in this thread - we have been flat out with work and life - which has meant this is the most disorganised I have ever been for a trip.

We leave today - and while I 'may' pop in here - I will be updating my blog:

Cider Teak if you want to read along….

Have a great Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter