• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Third Watch premiere

Jim from Jersey

9-11-01 PAPD All gave some - some gave all
F.Y.I............Any Third Watch fans. The premiere is tonight and starts in 7 min. (NBC) .........Gotta run - :wave2:

Wow, the ending just blew me away. I can not believe it. Unreal!!!

Did you see the scenes for next week..........another insider. Who do you think it is? This was some start of a season!

I too wonder who is the snitch????????? Well, we can rule out Bosco, Yokus and Cruz right? Who else on the PD does that leave? Sully? no way!!, well maybe!
It can't be a paramedic....can it?

Who do you all think it is???
1THRac03.jpg

Well, since Kim has left the show, as has Jimmy, I'm sure it's not the two of them. ;)

That was a heck of a premiere, wasn't it? I can't wait for next week. It was honestly the most riviting hour of TV I think I've ever watched...

JimB....here's a link to NBC's Recap for last Friday's show....hope this helps!
Be sure you watch this Friday at 9pm!

Did anyone else notice that Cruz kept sniffling and rubbing her nose? Either she had a bad cold or she is following in her sister's footsteps. It seems unlikely she'd turn to cocaine after what happened to her sister, but it could make her the snitch. Maybe?

Good thought zippeedee, ya never know!!!

Hey zip....my DD's college roomie is from Malden, Ma....small world!

If you head over to my site: http://www.thirdwatch.net - there are a ton of people talking about the episode in the episode discussion thread and that should give you a pretty good idea as to what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter