Third Watch Fans - I have some questions:

WishingOnAStar

Dreaming of being back in Disney
I missed the first 3 episodes (forgot one night, in WDW the other 2) and I'm confused:
Where's Bosco? What happened to Faith's husband and kids? (last season, he was leaving and taking them - but, how is his lazy butt going to support them?) How did she make detective? Is Davis no longer a rookie?- he's now supervising a rookie? No mention of Doc?
Anything else I missed?

Thanks in advance!!!

Funny, I was curious about that too and feel like I must have missed something. They don't even show the reruns here anymore.:(

I missed the first three (forgot & Disney too) as well but I saw last week. They have not mentioned Bosco but I assume he's alive - still in the opening credits. Faith is detective - her husband has a new girlfriend but they didn;t show it. Davis & the girl cop (forget her name) are an item. They have two new cops - both male. They hardly show Sully - don't mention Doc. Kim left the show. The hard a** chick is still on but they are watching her like a hawk. I have to remember to watch Friday.

Maybe someone else can help us more.

During one of the shows, some guys were trying to kill the cops, Bosco jumped in front of Faith when they shot at her and he is now in acoma, they don't know if he will recover, but he is still alive The guy responsible for the shootings was handcuffed by Cruz up on the roof of his apartment, Faith came up and killed him, for Bosco, they concocted a story that he was trying to kill Cruz, and Faith shot him in self defense, obviously not true, IAB figured it wasn't true, as they could tell that at one point he had on handcuffs, but they thought that Cruz shot him, and Faith was covering for her, instead of the other way around, and Faith got a promotion on merit. Faith's husband was cheating on her, he took the kids and left and moved in with the woman, he has a job, has for at least a year, if not longer, I think, it supports them, and he can be home nights with the kids. Faith can't, and she hardly knows the kids.

I don't know how long you are a rookie, but Davis has been on the show for years.

Doc hasn't been on the show since last April when he took the people in the firehouse hostage, he was sent to prison, or a mental hospital, I don't remember.

Originally posted by WishingOnAStar
I missed the first 3 episodes (forgot one night, in WDW the other 2) and I'm confused:
Where's Bosco? What happened to Faith's husband and kids? (last season, he was leaving and taking them - but, how is his lazy butt going to support them?) How did she make detective? Is Davis no longer a rookie?- he's now supervising a rookie? No mention of Doc?
Anything else I missed?

Thanks in advance!!!

the guy that faith killed was the drug lord from last season that ordered hits on basically everybody and was responsible for the death of bosco's brother and attack at his funeral. he also was responsible for the attack at the er that got bosco shot. the new kid is the son of the iab cop that is trying to take down cruz and worked the beat as a cop with ty's dad and sully all those years ago, hence the problem that sully has with him sight unseen. we found out in second episode that monroe was placed in the house by the iab as a mole to help bring down cruz. cruz was annonymously tipped to a mole, but thinks it is her new boss. and faith received the promo on merit, or imho was it? could be a ploy to see what they can shake up that way. most all of the storyline has focused on the cops so far. but they have made some really interesting changes so far this year.

Thank you, thank you!! I watched faithfully until the beginning of this season when I had to miss those shows. I TOTALLY forgot about Bosco getting hurt! I knew Doc was gone, but I hoped that they mentioned him to give some sort of update. Did Kim just go off with Jimmy? Are they supposed to be together? I remember he got transferred and can't remember if she did, too, or went to be with him.

I don't care if Cruz is innocent in this case - I can't stand her!

I just started watching this show on A&E - when it replaced an hour of Murder She Wrote - in the spring. It started at the beginning & showed them in sequence. Recently, they've aired longer movies in the slot before it that pre-empt 3rd Watch. I thought they just showed the episode the next day until I realized this week that we didn't see what happened after Doc's party! :mad: I'm soooo irritated!

But I love this show! Thanks for the link! I'd been reading about the episodes on TV Tome but enjoyed reading the discussions as well.

The girl that Davis is dating is a plant for IAB, right?

The last show I watched was where Cruz shot that guy point blank. That kind of killed the show for me. I want to see "good" cops not dishonest ones who practice vigilante justice.:D

* It is Jimmy's baby. They have both left the show, and it is presumed that they rode off into the sunset together. They tried to get Eddie Cibrian back to make a cameo, but were unable to do so.

* Sasha (the girl that Davis is dating) is indeed an IAB plant. That's all going to come to a head soon...

* Bosco -will- be back :) Not this week, but the week after. Jason Wiles took some time off for a minor injury and to take care of his family (his wife recently had a baby).

* Lt. Miller, the new Lt., will possibly be back for another arc later in the season.

* You will see a return of the FDNY in the same episode where Bosco comes back -- and they are in a major storyline arc in December.

* Any other questions, feel free to ask -- or to head on over to the site that Janette plugged -- thank you for that. :) We have a full spoiler section on there that has details through the 10th episode of the season (the 5th is the one that just aired).

BTW -- if you're looking for "Television Without Pity" like reviews of the episodes, check out my friend Kim's site:

http://www.twkim1989.net/episodes.html

She does a pretty good job of "telling it like it is", and the reviews are entertaining, to boot. :)

I'm so glad to get caught up. I was feeling a little lost. I'm so glad Bosco is coming back. I'd like to see Cruz get hers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter