• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Third Watch - coming back this season?

WeirdEyes

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon
Does anybody know if Third Watch is coming back in the fall? I love that show and will be upset if it has been canceled. Thanks!

I was watching it for a while too- until it was taken off here. Any one know?

Yes, according to the NBC website Third Watch WILL be back this season.
It will be on Friday nights.

I love Third Watch...I don't feel it gets the credit it really deserves!

I REALLY wish they would release Third Watch on DVD like every other show!!!!

*resident Third Watch expert jumps out of lurkdom*

Third Watch will be returning on Friday, September 17th, an hour earlier - at 9pm ET :)

There are a lot of exciting things that are going to be happening this season - so be sure to tune in. :D

Originally posted by jacksonsmom
Yes, according to the NBC website Third Watch WILL be back this season.
It will be on Friday nights.

I love Third Watch...I don't feel it gets the credit it really deserves!

I REALLY wish they would release Third Watch on DVD like every other show!!!!

There is a -rumor- that Third Watch will be out on DVD around December, but that is not set in stone yet -- all that the NBC Online store says is "December - TBD".

However -- if you go to http://www.amazon.com and do a search on "Third Watch" under the DVD section, you'll see that there is something actually -listed- now, which is a good sign. If you put in your e-mail address, Amazon will let the studios know how many people have requested to find out information for when the DVD will be released. :)

Third Watch will be returning on Friday, September 17th, an hour earlier - at 9pm ET

Whoo Hoo!!!! I like that time slot better also! Yeah!!! Can you tell I'm VERY happy????
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by MonaCK
There is a -rumor- that Third Watch will be out on DVD around December, but that is not set in stone yet -- all that the NBC Online store says is "December - TBD".

However -- if you go to http://www.amazon.com and do a search on "Third Watch" under the DVD section, you'll see that there is something actually -listed- now, which is a good sign. If you put in your e-mail address, Amazon will let the studios know how many people have requested to find out information for when the DVD will be released. :)

Oh that would be an AWESOME Christmas present for DH & me!!!!!!! We just love Third Watch. We make sure our son is down for the night when Third Watch is on so we can watch it.
I can not wait for the season to start!!!!

Third Watch is great!

Originally posted by MonaCK
[BThird Watch will be returning on Friday, September 17th, an hour earlier - at 9pm ET :)[/B]

Thanks Mona great news

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter