• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Third installment of WWOHP?

Poseidon's Fury might be hard to incorporate just based on the physical location - BUT - the Sinbad show is pretty close - could that work?
Also, geographically, Fear Factor could definitely be eaten by a growing Diagon Alley area and I'd love that.
They could take that entire area if it were up to me...it's all just something I walk past. Charming...but I don't stop.

I agree this would not be missed. It is a without a doubt that Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley have been Universal's stratospheric jewel's. It would only make since for them to extend their Harry Potter story. What would you vote for as an addition? My vote would be for a Potter themed hotel and how about a Death Eater or Dementor coaster.
The hotel would be genius! I know it would draw me away from the Disney property without a second thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter