• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Third Contract

lovemickeyminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi
We currently have two contracts that we bought through Resale from The a timeshare Store...if we added on another contract and to get 50 to 100 more points through resale do you think it would pass Disney? Do they look at how many points you have total from other contracts? Wasn't sure if other people had a experience with buying a third contract and it passed Disney?

Thank you!!

Disney isn't interested in what you own. They make a business decision based on what they can resell.

Agree. If the price per point is too low(which can be subjective), then they ROFR it. But that should'nt scare you to not put in a low offer on a contract. As a buyer the only thing you might loose is your time.

Disney isn't interested in what you own. They make a business decision based on what they can resell.
I'll make the point that their goal is profit but the main way they use ROFR is to push people toward retail, not to buy the points to sell later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter