Thinking of going next weekend, but....

gcmcmsa

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am thinking of going on a last minute break to Disney. Flights aren't very cheap, about 340euro for the 2 of us is the cheapest I could get, that's Sunday to Wednesday.

I have looked on a few sites for good deals for hotel/passes, but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to be able to do this as a very very short notice surprise for my daughter.

The bug is biting again....

Expedia is the one I tend to look at, although with it being summer and a busy time now, you might struggle to find anything at such short notice.

i tried expedia, not goo. Someone had mentioned another site on here, but for the life of me I can' remember, something beginning with 'S' ya I know that really helps right?:rotfl:

Will keep an eye out, might phone them just to see.

You could also try alpharooms, sunshine.co.uk, and travelrepublic.

Would you consider staying somewhere even more budget? May just help to swing things into the affordable bracket for you?? We stayed at the PremiereClasse in Bussy St Georges-very very basic, but very very cheap!! And have you thought about APs-sometimes they can work out well opposed to standard tickets, esp if you can get sponsorship (though I haven't checked current prices :confused:).

Hope you sort something out, be rude not to go after all :rolleyes1

Would you consider staying somewhere even more budget? May just help to swing things into the affordable bracket for you?? We stayed at the PremiereClasse in Bussy St Georges-very very basic, but very very cheap!! And have you thought about APs-sometimes they can work out well opposed to standard tickets, esp if you can get sponsorship (though I haven't checked current prices :confused:).

Hope you sort something out, be rude not to go after all :rolleyes1

Thanks for that, I checked really quickly in work and it works out at 120 for the days we are there, but how would we go about getting to/from the parks, there's hardly a shuttle bus is there?

i think there is a train station nearby i seem to remember a trip report of someone who has stayed there

lastminute.com we used 3 or 2 years ago for a last minute trip :) was a good price

Also another website I often use is Laterooms, they can often throw up some good prices.

I guess I was hoping it would be like a sun holiday, closer you get to the date the prices come down, really cheap deals, but I don't think it's going to come down enough to warrant the expense at such short notice.

Will keep looking up to Saturday though, *** you never know.....

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter