Thinking of going in July. Anyone from Mobile, AL going solo then?

Froggie Gurl

I love Pixie Dust!
I have a week off in July. It's July thru then following weekend. I am considering taking a solo trip to WDW since my kids will be away. I would love to find someone from my area (Mobile, AL ) that is going that week. I've always wanted to take a solo trip, but I don't want to do the whole trip solo.

Thanks,
Wendi

My first trip as an adult was during July. I hated it. Well, I didnt HATE it, but swore I wouldn't go back. Of course now, I know how to plan, so it may be different. I really want to enjoy some of the things I dont get to do when I have my kids with me. I struggling now: beach or Disney.

:)Helllooo. I live in Pascagoula. We have a Dis Meet club over here and would love to include anyone from the Mobile area that loves Disney. Our next meeting is 7/11 and if you cannot make it and are interested just PM me and I will add you to my notification list. Take care and have a great trip.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter