thinking of getting the SoCal Citypass...

scanmom

DIS Veteran
and we would not go to the San Diego zoo, but have never done the Wild animal Park....how long does it take to see it? and if we don't do either... only SW/DL/USH, is the citipass still a good deal? I am still not sure if we should do this, or just spend time at DL and maybe do a whale watching tour?:confused3

If i were you i would skip the wild anamial park. Me and my wife went in august, and it was to hot and humid. You have walk like miles just to see one attraction, and after going to sea world, it was just to boaring to us. Its a little bit of a drive from sea world too. My wife and I were both sweating like crazy. Alll they had was big fans on when there was like a show. We stayed there a total of 25 minutes and left.

well, I talked to the kids (teenagers) and they all said that they would rather spend all the time at disneyland/DCA. they think that 3 days at DL is not enough, and want the 5 day hoppers, so I guess we will just go with that! Thanks for the advice!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter