Thinking of driving- rooms along the way that accomodate 5?

ella6599

Mouseketeer
We're planning ahead for next spring break- we may have our daughters best friend with us, which would give us 2 adults and 3 teens. We may fly, but we're also thinking of driving. Does anyone know of any suites that would accomodate 5 (somewhere between Atlanta and Valdosta on the way down, and between Nashville and Louisville on the way up), or are we better off looking for 2 rooms?

Embassy Suites NE Atlanta Gwinnett/ Sugarloaf. Most Embassy's sleep 5- 6 and I've also had good luck with Choice Hotels.

I am booked for my trip down at the comfort suites in Valdosta, suite sleeps 6, two beds and a foldout couch.

A blow up air mattress would work in a pinch if you can't find a room available for 5. They also sell pumps cheap enough so you don't run out of breath :)

Not sure where you are coming from, but When we stopped in Savannah, just inside the Ga. border there are a bunch of places near the airport...About a minute off of 95.. Spring Hill Suites we stayed at which were very large and only cost us about 109, with the free breakfast too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter