Thinking of doing a solo trip to WDW other Thanksgiving

animalkingdom15

DIS Veteran
So with my new job, I only have your typical first year of vacation time. Anyways I have always wanted to go to WDW during the holiday time so I'm thinking Nov 29 - Dec 5. I was also thinking about doing MVMCP on 12/1. With that being said which resort would recommend for my stay that would give me the whole holiday experience.

Last edited:
My top three choices in order:

Wilderness Lodge
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge

We have visited WL over the holidays and are looking at staying there this year. That would be my choice but GF is nice too - just two very different atmospheres. Look at pictures of both during the holidays and see which one appeals more to your style - and then go visit the other one while your there and have a meal there so you get to experience both!

I am planning a solo trip November 30 through December 3rd or 4th. Hoping to stay at the WL. It look amazing. Am also thinking of doing MVMCP on the first. Have never been to WDW. Christmas seems like an awesome time to go. So many things to do and see. Resort hopping, CLP, Osborne Lights, MVMCP, DTD, Eating my way Around Disney, Oh My!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter