Thinking about Fort Wilderness...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Free4Life11, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Free4Life11

Free4Life11 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>I just have to

I am seriuosly thinking about staying here. We ahve looked at some other places, but these look great.

The price is a little high, but we are going in January 2003, and I know that if they have a discount (like the current one for $139!!) then we could definitely do it.

I'm just wondering...what are they like? Clean? Private? How close are they to disney? Do they have a pool?

Thanks!

-Matt

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Well, you can certainly save some money by eating some meals in the fully equipped kitchen there. They are very celan, very, very private, and yes there is a pool.

As far as being close to Disney, you are IN Disney! Maybe you mean close to the Magic Kingdom? In that case, yes, it's a bus ride or a boat ride to the MK.

Anne

4. Gillian

Gillian <marquee><font color=green>I'm the only crazy disn

5. Wolverine

Wolverine Tech

FREE4LIFE11...for 139.00 a night and with a large family (6) i dont think you can go wrong with fw cabins...we really like them and all we have to do is pack some food in a couple of coolers and it saves us alot of money w/eating out...check other links on the board..there are plenty...if you need more info just ask !...:p