Thinking about Fort Wilderness...

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
I am seriuosly thinking about staying here. We ahve looked at some other places, but these look great.

The price is a little high, but we are going in January 2003, and I know that if they have a discount (like the current one for $139!!) then we could definitely do it.

I'm just wondering...what are they like? Clean? Private? How close are they to disney? Do they have a pool?

Thanks!

-Matt

Well, you can certainly save some money by eating some meals in the fully equipped kitchen there. They are very celan, very, very private, and yes there is a pool.

As far as being close to Disney, you are IN Disney! Maybe you mean close to the Magic Kingdom? In that case, yes, it's a bus ride or a boat ride to the MK.

Anne

FREE4LIFE11...for 139.00 a night and with a large family (6) i dont think you can go wrong with fw cabins...we really like them and all we have to do is pack some food in a couple of coolers and it saves us alot of money w/eating out...check other links on the board..there are plenty...if you need more info just ask !...:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter