thinking about doing a free fridge swap.

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
Hi. I have a mini fridge that I used when DS was born (so I wouldn't have to go downstairs in the middle of the night for formula). but now it just sits here.

Here is the thing I don't know how much it's gonna cost to ship it down and I'm not going to be down there till 9/16. Would people be interested? Maybe someone would want to donate a coffee machine or something. Anyone know how much it might cost to ship down there?

let me know

I would be very interested. My dates are 10/1-10/5 at the POP. Is that the resort you had in mind?
I can donate a free coffee pot that I will be with me in OCT.

yes it would be pop....i'm doing a split stay so my pop dates are 9/16-9/20

I just don't know I guess I have to weigh it to see how much it's gonna cost.

shipping it UPS standard, it shouldn't be anymore than $30.00

Also, I would be willing to start a pay-it-forward box to go with the fridge. Bowls, flatware, etc. and swappers could add to it.

Our dates are 9/10-9/21 at AS Movies. We'll have a car, so we can pick it up from POP.

How does this swap work? I will be at the PoP 8/25-8/31 and I would love to have a refrig.

I will be at Pop 9/7 to 9/12, will these dates work? I can bring a toaster or coffeemaker to help out

I'd be interested. We are staying at Pop 9/16-23rd. I think my dates may overlap with someone else but would love to have it even if for a couple of days. Would love to add some things to a "pay it forward box" too.

Please let me know if it works:)

That's an AWESOME thing to offer. How nice of you! :yay:

We'll be at Music from 9/24-9/29. We will have our car and would be willing to help others by picking up or dropping of where needed. :hug:

Hey - I am at POP before all of you 8/15-8/22 but I would love to get in and help get it down there...pm me for my email and if you are interested we can do it that way??

(I am in one already, but we have 3 roooms and could use another)

any more interested in doing this. I believe this is the one. I have to check the manufactuer.

http://www.target.com/Compact-Refri...owse=0&index=target&rh=k:refridgerater&page=1
Any chance you still have the original packaging? It seems that it would fall within an airline's checked luggage limits. The weight is definitely okay, it's the size that might pose a problem.

Southwest allows two checked pieces per passenger, free - even before the airlines instituted luggage fees, this is how we got our first "swap" fridge to Disney. The swap leader brought it on the plane, and Magical Express delivered it to her at Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter