• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Think of me tomorrow

I have been thinking about you all day, and praying for a super successful surgery....We are looking forward to seeing you down here soon....and maybe we can get Ed into a new super sleek speedo....that is the least he can do for all you are going through...

Love you...and waiting to hear how you did...

Peggie,
Do we REALLY want to see Ed in a speedo? hehehehehe
(no offense Donna)

Thinking of you Peggie...hang in there girl.

Hugs and more Hugs
Lynnie

Hi Peggie,

Sending thoughts and prayers and pixie dust your way ( and a few good slurps from 3 large Golden retrievers!)

We'll be thinking of you!
Tom and Diane

Peggie my thoughts have been with you since I found out a few weeks ago. I am sending every bit of Pixie dust I can find your way. We are all pulling for you!

Linda and I are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We sincerely hope you recover successfully, and are able to get back to WDW, and the enjoyment of life!

Girlfriend,

Thoughts:goodvibes and hugs :grouphug: and lots of prayers are with you 24/7

We all love you!::yes::

Rick and I have prayers and hugs and good thoughts covered for you from NC.......

Love you bunches!
Kathi

Glad to hear that the surgery went well. Here's prayers and pixie dust that the recovery goes well too.

Ashley

prayers are on the way for excellent recovery...
glad to hear everything is going well... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter