Think Back Now! What Was The Very FIRST Room That You Furnished?

Mine was the Mad Hatter Tea Party Room also. I decorated that one first because of the music. It a wonderful room. I had my tiki room as my second room, which I sold for credits when the pink dresses came back out. Oh how I miss it!

My first room was also the tiki room. It is also part of the Dis River. It is called "Dis Purple Mountain Beach Club" It is my purple room. I had Beach in the title from the beginning, I never changed it, so I would not lose the "Beach" part of it.
LOL

My first room was the tiki tiki tiki room which I still have as my Hotel Lobby. Just so you know I am against taken but I just want to remember the good old days of BETA when I built it.

Mine was the madhatter tea party. I still have it decorated that way, I have just added a few things to it over the year lol.

birdman94 said:
...i want to ask what is boothill room
It is the western looking room. It was my first room. Having lived close to the desert and having been to Tombstone a lot before, I had a fun time decorating it.

Mine was Mailficents Fortress, I had so much fun playing with the furiture, it was like a virtual dollhouse. I still like building rooms, it is one of my favorite parts of VMK.

Mine was the Tiki Tiki Tiki room. I didn't have much furnite but as new things came out like the christmas stuff and the heart chairs they all went in my now colourful room

i have 2 people

my first room for my first person would be the mad haters tea party

for my other person it would be the splash mountain bayou (or however you say it)

The first room I decorated was the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. It was absolutely wonderful to me, since I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan and AIW is often forgotten when it comes to merchandise.

I had several rooms right when I started, though. Since I created my character in the park. The second of those I went to decorate was the Tiki Room since I love the show at DL and I went to school in Hawaii for a while.

Those are both still two of my favorite rooms.

Mine was the tiki tiki room as well. However, I could not to get the room the way that I wanted it to be, so I sold it.

I have managed to buy or trade for a code of every room twice, except for the tiki room -I waited too late- and the Haunted Mansion room.

:blush: :blush: mine was mad hatters tea party my friend was sad so i made a littl cafe for her :blush: :blush:

The first room I furnished was the mad hatter room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter