Things You've Never Done at WDW?

Never got to Turtle Talk with Crush - maybe in November. And we've never done mini golf, it just never fit into our schedule. Never done Mission Space non-spinning side - love the original though.

DH has a long list because he won't do anything that spins and thinks things like Dumbo and the Carpets are too "kiddie" but DD 16 and I have done just about everything I can think of except the aboove at least once.

some things that I never did that I hope I can definatley do on our next trip..

The Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, Aladdin Caprets, and sadly I have yet to go over to Tom Sawyers place!!! :rotfl:

Never done:

Epcot: MS (probably never will)
MGM: I can't think of anything I 've never done. :rotfl:
MK: Maybe something in toon town? :confused3
AK: Rafiki's planet watch

Just remembered never did turtle Talk

There are very few things that I have not done.

However I have never eaten at the Castle and for my next big WDW trip I want to give it a try.

I have never gone on Space Mountain (a little scared)
Expedition Everest
Mission Space
TOT

My mother went on RnRC so I had to go. I am glad I did it and the picture was so cool, especially my Dad's face.

I have not and have no plans to do Space Mtn, RnR, ToT, Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous, Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

Have not and plan to over Thanksgiving: Tom Sawyer's Island, Splash, Mtn, BTM, LMA, Pocohontas, campfire at Ft. Wilderness, DTD, MVMCP!

Did but won't do again: Stitch (my kids begged not to have to go back), Tiki Room, movies in WS

Did but not sure if I'll do again: EE

For the people scared of Mission Space, do the new version! We are ride chickens and loved it! And the lab where you exit is wonderful. My kids were 9 and 6 last year, loved the mild version, and could have played in the lab all day. I'm planning extra time for them to do this over Thanksgiving.

I've only been once so far, so I have a lot to do...

Epcot:
Illuminations - DH was sick so we went back to our room early on both our Epcot nights. We'll definitely do it next time

Most of World Showcase - because of the reason above. Next time we'll just spend one of our Epcot days going through World Showcase

MK:
Tiki Room, Astro Orbiter, Snow White, Peter Pan's Flight, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion, 3 o'clock parade - We'll try and hit those next time, HM was being refurbed when we were there which is why we didn't visit it

Rope Drop - we missed it by a few minutes our first MK day, and our 2nd day we were at Crystal Palace eating breakfast

AK:
Festival of the Lion King and Nemo and Friends are the only 2 attractions we we didn't get to that we'd like to catch next time

MGM:
Rock N Roller Coaster, Beauty and the Beast, Lights, Motor Action - RNR was being refurbed and we just didn't get to the other 2

Disney Quest - If it's still open when we go back next year, we'd like to try it

Water Park - We might try it next time..probably Typhoon Lagoon

OMG, I'm a former CM and I still have never done the following....

MK:
Magic Carpets of Aladdin (will be ridden this trip, if they are reopened by then)
Country Bear Jamboree
Tom Sawyer Island
Snow White's Scary Adventures (although, I HAVE ridden it at DL, and LOVED IT !!!)
ALL OF TOONTOWN FAIR
Carousel Of Progress (this is on my TOP 5 of new things to do this trip--I cannot wait !!!!)
Stitch's Great Escape (did Alien Encounter, didn't enjoy it....so I probably will PASS on this one...)

Epcot:
The Seas with Nemo and Friends/Turtle Talk w/ Crush (also on this trip's TO DO list)
Circle of Life
MISSION:SPACE (a WILL NEVER ride)
Body Wars (it's NEVER open, so how COULD I ??)
Cranium Command (see above)
Making of Me (third times the charm.....see above)
Grand Fiesta Boat Tour (TO DO this trip)

MGM/DS:
Beauty and the Beast (every time I try, I end up missing it....maybe this trip)
Journey into Narnia (will try this time......enjoyed the movie)
LMAE Stunt Show (parents loved it in 2005.....not my cup of tea)
Playhouse Disney LIVE (don't have kids, so a most likely NOT)
TOT (most likely a WILL NEVER, unless someone kidnapps me onto it.....)

AK:
Expedition Everest (another WILL NEVER)
Festival of the Lion King (on this trips TO DO)
Finding Nemo: The Musical (another TO DO)
Kali River Rapids (I only like to get wet when I have my bathing suit on, or in the privacy of my bathroom......so that's a big NO)
Pocahontas & Her Forest Friends (on the TO DO)
Primeval Whirl/TriceraTop Spin (will try to work it in this time...)

Here is my to do list for my next big trip:

MK: See Captain Jack's pirate tutorial
Visit tom sawyer island

Epcot: Hista, Test track, explore all the WS countries more

Mgm: Beauty and the Beast

AK: See the live animals, Flights of wonder

Visit the Boardwalk, Disneyquest, pleasure Island and resort hop.

Oh yeah, and I MUST eat at Le Cellier.

EPcot, we just are not epcot people, we have not done the water parks either.

Never been to the waterparks.
Never been to DQ.
Never had a Dole Whip or the infamous School Bread. (may need to see what the fuss is about this time around)
Never ate at Cindy's (Really want to this time around!)

MK Haven't dones
Astro Orbitor
Space Mountain (did when I was six, but I'm not counting it)
BTMRR
Riverboat
Carpets
CoP
Hall of Pres.
Treehouse

Done, but no desire to do again
Tiki Room
Tom Sawyer Island

Epcot Haven't Done
MS
Ellen
That other thing that's always closed
Any of the movies in the WS

MGM Haven't done
Sounds Dangerous(sounds stupid)
Star Tours
ToT
RnR
Fantasmic

AK Haven't done
Poc. and friends
flights of wonder
Nemo
Everest(I'm not sure about this one)

Will never do again, It's tough to be a bug:scared1:

May do again, but doubtful, Dinosaur:scared1: :scared1:

Ride I don't even like, but for some reason keep going on, Primevil Whirl.:confused3 I don't know, it's like a love hate kind of thing.

As far as attractions and shows go, I've never done...

Storytime with Belle at MK
Playhouse Disney Live at MGM
Kali River Rapis at AK

I've also never been to a water park, never done the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, and I've never been to the clubs at Pleasure Island or visited the Wide World of Sports.

I think I've done everything in the MK and Epcot.

MGM-Lights Motocars show, but I have no interest in it, Beauty and the Beast show

Animal Kingdom-anything at Camp Minnie/Mickey

haven't been to either of the waterparks or mini-golf... but i intend to do both next trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter