Things you won't do again?

I can't figure out why no one on this thread like It's a Bug's life. That was one of my very favorites!

But, my list would be

1) Drew Carey sound studio (I think that's gone anyway)
2) Country Bear Jamboree
3) Universe of Energy at Epcot
4) Little Mermaid play

I LOVE It's Tough to be a Bug. It is absolutely hysterical!!!

TSM - just didn't get the hype for that ride.
ETA: Primeval Whirl - that ride is just awful!

Stitch isn't as bad as it used to be when they sprayed chili dog belch smell in your face. That was just gross.

Stitch
Captain EO
Food & Wine

And I am thisclose to adding Downtown Disney to the list. After the crowds during our October trip, I am pretty much over DD. I can go shopping anywhere. If they'd only move Earl of Sandwich to a theme park or get one in Chicago, I'd never have to go to DD again.

Stitch
Captain EO
Food & Wine

And I am thisclose to adding Downtown Disney to the list. After the crowds during our October trip, I am pretty much over DD. I can go shopping anywhere. If they'd only move Earl of Sandwich to a theme park or get one in Chicago, I'd never have to go to DD again.

Why the Food and Wine?
I have always wanted to do that.
No Bueno?

Downtown Disney
RNR
Ride the boat from POR to DD. It took forever and was so loud. DH and I said never again!

So agree about Earl of Sandwich put that on Main street or the boardwalk and I would be in heaven.
I will never dine at CG dining room again.
I will never ride IASW again(until I have to because of kids)
I will never break my vow to never stay at a non-monorail resort. (Particularly the GF, nothing can compare IMO, I can only see us going back to CR Tower for the kids)

Why the Food and Wine?
I have always wanted to do that.
No Bueno?

I can see why some people would like it, but it held no appeal for us.

To me, it was very similar to the Taste of Chicago, and I am totally over that as well.

Too many people in general
Too many drunks (including some belligerent ones)
Long lines (including long waits for the bathrooms)
Overpriced food
Really overpriced drinks
Trying to eat while standing/walking
Not enough desserts :)

We normally really love strolling around WS. We couldn't find a single time that wasn't crowded. We tried to do the Agent P adventures and gave up after the one in Mexico, because it was too hard to get through the masses of people.

We did like most of the food we tried (especially the frozen hot chocolate, which we got three times), but it just wasn't worth it to us. We'd rather have a nice TS meal, with hot food cooked just for us and served while we're sitting at a table.

i will never order this again !!
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
The Famous All American Picnic Burger Flame-broiled Angus Burger Patty topped with Grilled Hot Dog, Sauerkraut, and Sautéed Onions, crowned with a Pickle Spear served with a choice of Cucumber Salad or French Fries

Did i ever pay the price for living it up on vacation ! :sick:

EPCOT after December 30 on a NYE trip. They take most of the decorations down for the 31st and the park looks like a barren concrete desert.

On that note NYE in EPCOT is highly over rated. Insanely crowded with rude people that ruin any of the festivities. Since they stopped putting up Lights of Winter in 2009 this park has just gotten sadder and sadder for our NYE trips. We skip it entirely after December 29.

Dinosaur, Tower of Terror and Mission Space. Three rides I've done repeatedly and also get hurt on or sick. I have family that loves them. They can go without me.

I really love anything at Disney! There are many things that I wouldn't put at the front of my list for various reasons, but I always say "never say never" (catch the humor there?!?) Seriously, though, my DH doesn't like IASW, but he does it for me because it's an icon!! And I find it so funny, because I really did not like Boma, but for some it's a not to be missed experience. Also, OHana .... did not like the meal, sans the dessert, which was amazing. I did, however, love the experience, so I would go back. I guess if I had to list one thing I wouldn't do, it would be the teacups. I can do any coaster, but those nasty little cups ....

Soarin' :eek:

I'm afraid of heights...but was told by a friend (who's also afraid of heights) that they liked it & if they could handle it...so could I. My hands took over an hour to unclench the fists I made from hanging on for dear life! I had to sit on a bench for half an hour because I was trembling in fear all over & couldn't see through the tears streaming down my face. And...I rope-dropped for this torture!

Take a family member. :furious:We took my mom mom one year and mil another. No,no,no.
It was fun for the first day...after that it will went to dog poop.

I will never ride ToT. :laughing: (It is my plan to get my DD8 on it. It is not my fave. ride. But, I will do it.)

TMI-I lost my father to suicide a few years ago and I choose to live and enjoy life. I like to challenge the fear factor at Disney. ONLY Disney. I know it's silly to put the two together, but, I do. And making memories with my kids is huge.

Stay off site...ever! No way no how! No magic...at all :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter