Things to take

littleangel38

Earning My Ears
Im going in 2 days WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and im just sitting in bed writing my list of things to take.

So far I have Travel Docs, Passport, Euros, Sterling and thats it haha

What are the essentials that I will prob forget? (just adding knickers now :rotfl:)

Thanks! xx

plasters for those blisters, paracetamol (or ibroprofen) as in France you can only buy them in Chemists so it would mean a trip to Val d'Europe if needed, camera, chargers, plug adaptors

extra batteries, phone charger and adapter, notepad and pens for writing notes for tr :goodvibes

lol at the notepad and pen. Can you imagine it now me sitting on a bench writing my TR while my boyfriend is trying to drag me off to a ride xx

lol at the notepad and pen. Can you imagine it now me sitting on a bench writing my TR while my boyfriend is trying to drag me off to a ride xx

i write my notes of what we did/saw when i'm in bed at night and my feet are recovering from walking miles without realising :rotfl::rotfl:. i use the back of my insurance print-out/used boarding passes etc to write my notes on.

Memory card for your camera.
Fat pen for the characters to sign their autographs.
Corkscrew.
Pre-printed address labels for your postcards. Chargers for everything and adaptors. (Mentioned already, but believe me, you don't want to forget them!!)
Your MUST DO list so you can tick things off as you do them. :goodvibes

Happy packing!

p.s. I write my TR on the Hotel notepaper ;)

travel kettle? Maybe some biscuits or something for the room so you can have a hot cuppa and a biscuit when you get back from the park.

corkscrew
chargers
camera
notebook and pen > i always bring a rough itinery aswel just to keep on top of check in times, bus/train transfer times, important numbers etc!
valium for the plane!!! im useless when it comes to flying!
definately some sort of painkillers - i had muscle strain from carrying around my one shoulder bag on both my trips - i also have a muscular virus so the kind doctors in the medical unit in disney village were a godsend. they can give you paracetemol/medica attention if needed.
plasters for the inevitable blisters.
at least two comfy pairs of shoes/trainners
my absolute must bring is a pair of gloves, a scarf and hat. it can get very chilly

have a lovely, christmas trip xxx

i always bring an extra towel for my hair aswel
which brings me on to shampoo and conditioner, boots and tesco have good travel sizes. i like to bring my own hairdryer too, my hairs thick and long and id still be in npb trying to dry my hair with the disney dryer!
i also bring some plastic bags for wet socks and dirty laundry and for liquids like shower gel etc incase they burst or spill in transit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter