Things to do

HailToTheRedskins

Earning My Ears
Hey I was wondering what there is to do down at disney world... I havent been there since Iwas two and now im 21 and im looking for something fun to do while im down there. I am going to be down there dring the last weekend of may. Thanks

Chris

Now that you're 21, theres a lot more to do. lol. First off, you're finally tall enough to get on all the rides, and there are alot to see, especially since in May, Mount Everest will finally be open. But, Im sure you already know about all the rides. As for when the sun goes down...
There is Downtown Disney, a collection of bars/clubs with an array of different sounds for you to enjoy. Also theres a movie theater, and theres DisneyQuest which is a bunch of innovative new video games and such with a disney theme.

I dont know how long youre going for, but if you havent been since you were two, there is a lot of ground to cover,lol.

And, May is a great month to do it.I'll also be down there at the end of May and look forward to the sun (Its snowing like crazy here, now...lol.)

Hopefully that helps! :thumbsup2
If it doesnt...let me know. lol

HailToTheRedskins said:
Whats a good place to get a drink and do some dancing? And where there will be some people my age?

My sis is a CP and they have CP nights at Pleasure Island on Sundays and Tuesdays (I'm pretty sure). There are always people our age out there those nights. You'll have fun, believe me ;) Lots of singles.

If you wanna catch a nice drink at Epcot, I'd suggest Germany for the Octoberfest beer. You can sit outside in the shade and it's just so nice and relaxing.

Also, the Matsu No Ma Lounge upstairs in Japan is an awesome place to catch a nice frozen drink and eat some really great tempura or sushi for a great price. Don't forget to tip the ladies well, though! Best service in all of WDW. It's also got a really great view of the lagoon ;) It's my favorite!

You're gonna have a really great time, Chris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter