• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

things to do at EPCOT

bishop1989

Mouseketeer
There was a thread that mentioned new ideas for things to do at EPCOT. Does anybody know what that was. We have been there several times and are always looking for something new to do.:cool1:

I am looking for ways to "keep it fresh" myself. I am taking my nephew age 11 back for the third time, he loves Epcot, but I am looking for new stuff to do. I plan on trying some of the new Kim Possible Missions (haven't done that before) pick a pearl and candy lady in Japan, Sum of all Thrills is new since my nephew has been there. I am also doing a tour, Undiscovered Future World, after my nephew goes home (you have to be 16 to do the tour).

This year I am going to do "pick a pearl" for myself
and I am going to try and buy one piece of candy from each country.

For DS, we are going to do the Epcot passport and I am going to take a picture of him with a person from each country.

I am looking for ways to "keep it fresh" myself. I am taking my nephew age 11 back for the third time, he loves Epcot, but I am looking for new stuff to do. I plan on trying some of the new Kim Possible Missions (haven't done that before) pick a pearl and candy lady in Japan, Sum of all Thrills is new since my nephew has been there. I am also doing a tour, Undiscovered Future World, after my nephew goes home (you have to be 16 to do the tour).

What is Sum of all Thrills?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter