• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things that......

NeverLand<3

all you need is faith, and trust, and pixie dust..
bug you. saying, noises, shows, etc......
i know we have had threads like this before but i havent seen one in a while.

things that bug me are:

When people pick at their toenails when they are on the same bed or couch as you and you can feel and hear them pickin at their nails *shivers*

When people type in so many IM shortenings that you can't understand them

lik if dey do dis n u cnt undrstn nuttin dey sy

And when people get mad at you and don't tell you why they are mad

And when other girls flirt with your boyfriend :headache:

-Chewing with your mouth open.
-Chatspeak.
-Not saying please&thankyou.
-People who dress "emo".
-Not returning texts/calls/PMs/IMs/etc.
-Posting 34504350 bulletins on Myspace.
-People who friggen obsess over Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

*Chatspeak
*Ignoring people
*Cutting
*People who treat Facebook like their life
*Hunting
*Obsessing over Twilight. It's a book with a whiney protaganist.
*Obsessing over Disney channel stars; they're not even good music or rolemodels.
*Holidays when everyone is talking about what parties they're going to. I want to be happy for you, really, but it just depresses me sometimes!

- Chatspeak.
- Not returning Texts/PMs
- Chewing loudly, even though i do it. :/
- People who think that Disney Stars' music is the best thing ever. :headache:
- Too many smilies.

-South Park.
-The over use of swear words. Swallow a dictionary.
-Lack of manners.
-Bad spelling and grammar.
-Arrogant/cocky people.
-Gypsies (or those at my school anyway).
-Attention seekers. Drama drama drama blah blah blah.
-Incompetence.
-People who ask for the truth and then can't take it.

I'm such a bitter hatred filled person:rolleyes1

-Chatspeak.
-people who have no manners
-bad grammar and spelling
-stupidity
-When people put too many smilies in one message
-Not returning texts or IM's
-People who obsess over Twilight, Jonas Brothers, and other Disney stars
-When you can hear people picking their nails.
-When people mumble and you can't understand them
-bad drivers
-When radio stations play overplay songs

-Chatspeak/Text talk (I really can't understand it).
-People who shout to their friends...right in your eat when their friend is like the person right next to me.
-People that will pick fights with people for no reason except for being themselves.
-Tutor's that are to high thinking of themselves because 1 person passed the work...out of 15.
-People claiming because you like something or dress a certain way you have to be par tof some subculture.
-When someone tries to push their religious beliefs on me...I have no problems if someone is religious but you really don't have to try and convert me!
-Anyone chewing gum, I absolutely hate it.
-People who obsess over the "latest craze" then its something else and they go off the last one for the new one (I won't name any "singers").
-Manners, its nice to be polite :-).

Stupid drivers
Interrupting
People who chew like a cow
Obnoxious laughter
Young girls who think they are all that
Rap music
Getting poked in the stomach
Ignorant people who are set in their ways and believe that all other ways are wrong
My french professors "french" accent..

- People who constintly sniff like i was on a 5 hour flight with my parents to L.A. and this girl in front of me every two minutes would sniff. Get a stupid Tissue!!!
- People who shout while just talking to you even if the room is silent
- People who smoke at an outdoor restaurant. Like hello i dont remember ordering smoke for lunch!
- Old people telling you how cute you are even if you are like 30 years old and not a baby

-Chatspeak.
-Not saying please&thankyou.
-People who dress "emo".
-Not returning texts/calls/PMs/IMs/etc.
-Posting 34504350 bulletins on Myspace.
-People who friggen obsess over Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Ha holy crap. I do like all of those.
xD
(Of course not the JB one though.) ;)

I bothers me when insted of passing back papers, people throw them.
LYKE, FYI YOU CAN'T THROW PAPER!
(unless it's in plane form, but thats different)

like sometimes when you're having a conversation that you could care less about-pretending to care

U and 2 are 2005. Really, is it that hard to type out you, and too? It's two letters more. You should be thankful you have the english language, because without it, there'd be complete chaos.

I also dislike people who are your friends, but then try to act cool around others. If you're going to do that, tell me ahead of time so I know you're not my friend :D.

- people who stick the knife straight up into the butter/margarine when they are done with it. OMFG.
- Monotonal soccer referees. They suck. (like this one guy we had...)
- When people take 3hours to text back...

My parents
My brother
My friends

People who chew with their mouth open
People who talk with their mouth full
People who don't get over little word errors
(i.e. one time i told my brother not to eat with his mouth full instead of talk with his mouth full and he still bugs me about it)
People who don't text back
People who don't call back, esp. when you ask them to
Really slow walkers (I swear, freshmen take FOREVER in the halls!)
Really slow drivers
People who don't use the proper to, too, or two.
People who have horrible grammar (a few mistakes, sure, but when it's bad all the time, ugh!)
People who text me back "oh" and then you don't know what to say
Also, people who text back "lol"
People who smoke like right by me in an enclosed space
Those "kidney squeezes" or whatever, when they poke your sides like in the right place and it hurts like fricking heck
When people say "effing" or "she's such a b!" Either say it, or don't.

- When people think it makes them look cool to take forever texting/commenting back.
- When people post "W4W OMG ADD HER" bulletins on Myspace. I don't wanna freaking add some random person, get over it.
- When people get a new Myspace picture everyday and they get all pissy if you don't comment every single one.

1. WHISTLING. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I can't stand it when I'm at stores...and all of a sudden these people just start whistling random mess. It's like....'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Someone please! Make it stop!! Can't. Take. The. Torture!':scared:

2. When people gossip and overly-talk about celebs. It's like...honesly? Who cares if they dumped their boyfriend? People do that ALL THE TIME. Just because they make over $1,000,000 a year doesn't mean they're any different or more 'special' than we are. And really, many of them aren't even that great at the things they're making the money for anyway. There are, more than likely, a lot more 'average' people out there with 'Heaven Sent' talent than there are celebs. They just don't want all the attention that comes with being famous...which I completely understand. Crazy fans= </3

3.When people just kind of expect guys to open the doors for them...and then don't say thankyou when they do. THAT MAKES ME SO MAD! :mad: It really makes me feel bad when guys do it for me, because it makes me feel like they think they're expected to or something. But really? I can open the door on my own. I have hands. you don't have to open it for me, really. But when they do...I ALWAYS say thankyou.

But then there are these people who expect it and if the guy doesn't do it they'll yell at them. But...that's SO MEAN. They don't have to do anything. We don't live in the 1930's anymore. And anyway...I'm pretty sure that no one's arms will fall off by opening the door for themselves. SO STOP BEING SO SELFISH. >: (

4. When people mutter insults about how people look...even when they don't know them. My mother does that sometimes and it makes me soooooooo mad. You don't know these people. For all you know, they were in a rush to get ready that morning or don't have enough money to buy anything better. And honestly? It's not what a person wears that should matter anyway...it should be THEM that matters. Who they are as a person and how they behave. SO STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL ON HOW PEOPLE LOOK. >: (

5. When people remind me to do things...over and over and over again. I think I can remember after the first 50 times you told me, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter