Things that women do, that men hate

The time it takes DW to get ready (which really has improved) wouldn't bother me nearly as much if she was better at math. If she's planning on leaving 30 minutes later than normal, she thinks she can push her alarm back an hour.

:facepalm:

My husband and I were in IKEA recently. When we got to the section that has towels, shower curtains, sheets, etc., he told me that he totally zones out from boredom any time we get to the "fabric stuff" section of any store even though he uses those things at home. He really hates shopping for clothes.

I told him I feel the exact same way any time we are in the section of a store that sells "boxes" that do electronic and computer type stuff. Not so much the actual TVs/Computers/DVD Players, but the background accessory things like modems, amplifiers, speakers. I totally zone out, even though I use computers and the household electronics the stuff is for. If I ever bother to look ads for Best Buy and the like, I have no idea what the most of the devices are for. It's just a black box blur to me.

DH hates it when I leave my dirty socks laying around....wait, that's him, not me.

Oh, DH hates it when I don't put dirty dishes in the dishwasher...nope, also him.

DH really hates it when I take forever to get ready...gosh, that isn't me either. He actually takes over an hour, but I'm ready in 30 minutes.

Okay, he has voiced displeasure over the fact that I go to bed with athletic shorts on instead of something more skimpy. I think most men would probably hate that if given a choice.

turkeymama said:
DH hates it when I leave my dirty socks laying around....wait, that's him, not me.

Oh, DH hates it when I don't put dirty dishes in the dishwasher...nope, also him.

DH really hates it when I take forever to get ready...gosh, that isn't me either. He actually takes over an hour, but I'm ready in 30 minutes.

Okay, he has voiced displeasure over the fact that I go to bed with athletic shorts on instead of something more skimpy. I think most men would probably hate that if given a choice.

Do we have the same husband??? ;)
I guess mine hates when I give him a hard time about those things ^

He also hates when I file my nails.

There is nothing that my wife does that I hate. She's practically perfect in every way every day.

Now my younger sister does stuff that drives me nuts. I love her but geez... you really think that dish you made is better than when Mom made it? Mom was a terrible cook and so mimicking her horrid dishes isn't really endearing in my book...but I never turn down a free meal so I will choke it down, smile broadly and ask for seconds.

Do we have the same husband??? ;)
I guess mine hates when I give him a hard time about those things ^

He also hates when I file my nails.

Oh gosh! Maybe we do have the same one. It drives DH bonkers if I file my nails, lol.

Oh gosh! Maybe we do have the same one. It drives DH bonkers if I file my nails, lol.

This made me think of one thing. It drives me nuts when she goes after her hangnails because it has gotta hurt!! I can't stand to be around when she deals with them.

Then if I get a hangnail and she offers to take care of it, Im all "Heck no Devilwoman! I want to keep the ends of my fingers intact thank you very much!" lol

Take forever to get ready

huh, I'm ready in about 30 minutes, that's showering, getting dressed, doing my hair and makeup (when I do those last 2 things)

When just running down to Target? No I dont.

Had a GF that needed to do all that makeup stuff regardless of where we were going.

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, I wear makeup for a special occasion, a date or when I'm working at the bar, but daily, nope, clean face for me. :)

Women need to pee every 5 seconds. ALL of my friends always need to run to the can where ever we are. As a woman, i find that annoying. For example: if we're at a bar, they hit the can right away, a minute later, they go again, then again, all night long. So half the night people think im at the bar alone! :confused3

This is a very bad example of what women "do" that men hate, but oh well. :lmao:

Not every 5 seconds, when I'm at the bar I can go all night without a bathroom break. I do have to go a couple of times when I first get up in the morning though. lol My DBF hates when we get in the car an hour after getting up and I have to go to the bathroom in the first half hour of our car trip. lol Oh, and we don't have a line at our bar so even if I do go I'm in and out in about 3 minutes. LOL

There is nothing that my wife does that I hate. She's practically perfect in every way every day.

Now my younger sister does stuff that drives me nuts. I love her but geez... you really think that dish you made is better than when Mom made it? Mom was a terrible cook and so mimicking her horrid dishes isn't really endearing in my book...but I never turn down a free meal so I will choke it down, smile broadly and ask for seconds.

:thumbsup2 good answer!! :)

Always wants to talk about her day the minute he hits the lazy boy recliner for a nap. :flower3: Ask him to change the channel to Bravo. Then go take cash out of his wallet.

Hmm...

I don't take long to get ready at all (well, longer than him with his crewish cut, but I can't imagine any woman without a crew cut taking any shorter of a time).

I don't back seat drive, unless we're about to be in an accident (have been yelled at for that, but whatever...)

I think DH would say either talk too much (though I'm very conscious of that and so I try and not talk like I want to) or am not clear about what I want.

This thread is cracking me up. My DH hates when I try and talk thru a disagreement - he wants a couple of quick words and I can just go on and on and on. He squirms around and can't get away from the conversation fast enough!

This thread is cracking me up. My DH hates when I try and talk thru a disagreement - he wants a couple of quick words and I can just go on and on and on. He squirms around and can't get away from the conversation fast enough!

This.

I think it's usually a female trait. Or bringing up past grievances in new arguments. :lmao: I hear that one a lot - from friends of course - I would never do that. :rotfl2::lmao: ;)

I try not to do this, but my mom was the type to never directly ask if she wanted something. If she was folding laundry, she wanted someone to offer to help and would never ask. It's like that scene from "The Break Up" where Jennifer Aniston tells Vince Vaughn "I want you to want to do the dishes" :lmao:

Take forever to get ready

It takes me about 15 minutes to get ready, including my shower in the morning. My DH takes about twice that.

The thing that DH says that I do that bothers him is to start a conversation in the middle of my thoughts. He has no idea what I'm talking about, has to stop me and ask me to start over from the beginning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter