• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
A friend of my son's works for Dominos right outside of Disney World. The other night the store got an order for a delivery at the Contemporary. Just before he got there, my son's friend called the customer's contact number asking where to meet the person picking up the pizza and what the person looked like.

The woman on the phone told him it would be her husband meeting him in the lobby and that he'd have on a white shirt and blue shorts. Then she said.....................................................

I think his name is Joe. :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :blush:

:lmao: I forget a lot of stuff but if the day comes that I forget DH's name someone just shoot me! I have however called him DH in a conversation with a friend and she looked at me and said "who?"

To be fair maybe her husband has a split personality and she wasn't sure if Joe, Pete or Bob were going to get the pizza... ok - who am I kidding... *sigh*

I had a Kdg. student ... we'll pretend that his name is John Doe, Jr. On the first day of school, when we went around the room saying our names, he said to me "My mom says she thinks she named me after my Dad". Yikes!!!!

:lmao: That is too funny! Maybe she forgot which husband she was with :confused3 :rotfl2:

I've forgotten my mother's maiden name, my keys, my phone number, my address, to eat, to sleep, to clean something, to go somewhere, to brush my teeth, to wear shoes, but I don't think I could ever forget my husbands name. Isn't that something you just know? :confused3

Maybe she wasnt sure what name the order was under. I know sometimes I say my first name or sometimes my last name and sometimes my dh first name! :)

I just had another thought.

What if they were on the run from the police and made up fake names but didn't remember what they were? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Hey, what happens in disney world...

yeah I know, not really much of a chance, but its always fun to think about. :confused3

Did he leave naughty pictures at the AKL? Maybe they've moved on to the CR. :confused3

Am_I_There_Yet said:
Did he leave naughty pictures at the AKL? Maybe they've moved on to the CR. :confused3

Honestly, that's the first thing I thought of but then I figured I should get my mind out of the gutter. :lmao:

Am_I_There_Yet said:

:rotfl: Maybe! Maybe his name is only Joe when they're playing pizza delivery man.

MosMom said:
:rotfl: Maybe! Maybe his name is only Joe when they're playing pizza delivery man.

Perverts... it's those marijuana gumballs, I tell ya.
1.gif

That could have been something my parents did. My father's name is Paul, but goes by Pete. So when it comes to delivery and pick ups for pizza its confusing what name for us to give. We give both most times and make it sound like it might be one of two people. Not one person with two names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter