• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things that gross you out in WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely kids licking/putting their mouths on ride equipment, handrails, etc. It makes me feel like a total germaphobe!

Why do you ask, you don't like Cuban food? Try The Colombia Restaurant, they have several locations in Florida. YUM!

No I was just wondering I love Cuban food and mostly the Cuban Sandwich. I asked because it wasn't great for a Cuban Sandwich but I didn't think it was disgusting.

I have to say that the most grossest, most disgusting thing I see and have to put up with is the people who smoke, I can’t tell you how many times I have been sitting on a bench when a person sits down next to me and lights up a smoke. These people have no respect for themselves or anyone else. Even though the Disney Co. has no smoking sections there locations were not very well planned out and leave much to be desired. At the Magic Kingdom try finding a place to stand next to the exit on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or at the exit next Tomorrowland Speedway. Breathing the cigarette smoke that has been in some strangers lungs hast to be the grossest thing on the planet.:mad:

Just Say in
Searl

:charac2:

The smell of mouse gears. No word of a lie, I just can't walk in there without the place assaulting my noes.

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed everytime I've been in there or walking outside the entrance. It smells like a giant toilet all the ime.

Adults and children alike sneezing into their hands (yeah, thanks for covering your mouth) and then immediately reaching over to grab the nearest handrail.

As a nurse, I've trained both my children to sneeze into their elbows.

No I was just wondering I love Cuban food and mostly the Cuban Sandwich. I asked because it wasn't great for a Cuban Sandwich but I didn't think it was disgusting.

Like I said, I can cut them some slack, maybe we just hit them on a bad day. It was several years ago. This last trip we ate at 50's Prime Time (which was good but they were out of mashed potatoes:confused3) and some fast food place by F! which was okay (we all had ribs) but not really what I was in the mood for at the time.
I miss Cuban food, Tex Mex is not my favorite and that is what everyone loves here. I like tacos at home better ;)

I do not like to sit on a warm seat..either a chair or even a toliet seat or ick a bus seat.... that gives me the willies.
Worst was being behind a man in a waterpark line and his back was covered with
a. hair
b. pock marks
c. white head zits
ugggggg I wish I had a mental image eraser... my kids still remember this guy too and it was years ago.. :rolleyes:

I have to say that the most grossest, most disgusting thing I see and have to put up with is the people who smoke, I can’t tell you how many times I have been sitting on a bench when a person sits down next to me and lights up a smoke. These people have no respect for themselves or anyone else. Even though the Disney Co. has no smoking sections there locations were not very well planned out and leave much to be desired. At the Magic Kingdom try finding a place to stand next to the exit on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or at the exit next Tomorrowland Speedway. Breathing the cigarette smoke that has been in some strangers lungs hast to be the grossest thing on the planet.:mad:

Just Say in
Searl

Reported for personal attack..
We can debate the smoking thing in a friendly manner as others and I are capable of doing. But how dare you suggest I have no respect to myself or others. You don't know me, and by the way you post, I don't have any desire to know you.

I'm grossed out by people who think there is something wrong with breastfeeding. Ignorance is so unattractive.

No doubt- it's such a wonderful thing that I'm surprised some people are still so ignorant. Unless a woman is sitting there with her naked nipple exposed, there is NOTHING wrong with a woman breast-feeding discreetly. I usually let things pass, but this one irks the heck out of me. People need to get over their phobias!!! :confused3

No doubt- it's such a wonderful thing that I'm surprised some people are still so ignorant. Unless a woman is sitting there with her naked nipple exposed, there is NOTHING wrong with a woman breast-feeding discreetly. I usually let things pass, but this one irks the heck out of me. People need to get over their phobias!!! :confused3

Ok like I said I am for breast feeding but this is just your opinion. You can't just make a blanket statement that it is a wonderful thing.

Like I said I am all for it and might agree with you but just because some people disagree with you does not make them ignorant.

Reported for personal attack..
We can debate the smoking thing in a friendly manner as others and I are capable of doing. But how dare you suggest I have no respect to myself or others. You don't know me, and by the way you post, I don't have any desire to know you.

Since smoking is known, through fact, to destroy your lungs and cause all kinds of health problems, it's not such a stretch to say that smokers don't respect themselves. You are purposely putting a carcinogenic chemical into your body, right? (No sarcasm intended in that question)
Understand, this is coming from someone who smoked for 12 years! But I knew what I was doing was really harmful and continued to smoke regardless of the health risks -- I'd consider that disrespectful to my body.
:goodvibes

Since smoking is known, through fact, to destroy your lungs and cause all kinds of health problems, it's not such a stretch to say that smokers don't respect themselves. You are purposely putting a carcinogenic chemical into your body, right? (No sarcasm intended in that question)
Understand, this is coming from someone who smoked for 12 years! But I knew what I was doing was really harmful and continued to smoke regardless of the health risks -- I'd consider that disrespectful to my body.
:goodvibes

In that train of thought then drinking, eating (junk,fatty, or whatever else the government plays as flavor of the day), extended excercise, ear piercing, putting on makup all are proses to not respecting your body. So if you do any of those things you are no better than me.

In that train of thought then drinking, eating (junk,fatty, or whatever else the government plays as flavor of the day), extended excercise, ear piercing, putting on makup all are proses to not respecting your body. So if you do any of those things you are no better than me.

Word.

And besides, obesity here in the US is just as bad as smoking. Funny b/c if you made the same post searlproud did, only replacing smoking with obesity, you'd probably get torn apart here. However, everyone has an opinion but there are ways of stating what you think without being too harsh.

Please point out where I said I was better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter