Things that give home smells

I boil cinnamon and apples on the stove in water. Makes the house smell nice!

I also like the Glade candles. Particularly the scented oil candles in apple and cinnamon, or cranberry.

dryer sheets taped to the inside of your vents works for dust and leaves nice smell,,,,

Cinniom sticks ok i cannt spell it boil them in a pot smells really good.....

candels always smell nice too...

I simmer spices in a pot on the back burner. I toss in whatever, cinnamon, clove, citrus peel, apple skins. I have a little old pot I use, Everyone who comes over coments on the wonderful smell and wants to know where to buy the candle or asks what I am baking!

I spray have vinegar an half water in the air cleans the air leaves a fresh smell behind once the vinegar smell disappears in just a few mins

I agree a good old fashioned airing of the house does wonders so many of the scented things just covers up the odors.....

Like me candle warmers too but have hard time coming up with scent the whole family can agree on

few drops of oil scented with favorite perfume an rubbed on light bulbs can do trick too...

I found Scentsy 4 months ago and loved it so much I signed up to be a rep. Now I get it all FREE. If you have not seen it go to
http://www.scentsy.com/shannonramosonce you buy the $30 warmer the wax refills are only $5 and every month they come out with new ones!!
I love it because I can leave it on all day and when I come home the house smells great and with 2 dogs-I need that!
Just what I like!
I wish they had a mickey mouse one!

I like the Bath and Bodyworks Wallflowers. I switch scents every time one runs out, so maybe that's why I notice them more(i.e., it doesn't seem to fade too much over time)? I have a citrus one in right now and it gives my house a nice light scent that isn't too overpowering.

Love those too, my current scent in here is coconut lime (trying to think warm and tropical, LOL).

I love the wallflowers from BBW. They smell great and last a long time. I always wait for a sale to buy them which is often. Every one that has come over when I have them say it smells so good.

I love the woodwick candles at the Cracker Barrel. They're expensive, but you can usually buy one get one 1/2 off. I've got three redwood ones.

A good airing out helps. And also tossing a lemon, lime, or orange down the disposal. I usually cut it in half and use one each week. And they don't really go bad sitting in the fridge (not like you're going to eat it). You could also zest it, and boil it for a stronger scent.

Doing laundry helps too... I use Arm and Hammer Mountain Rain.

I'm more of a fan of nature scents... rather than flowery or fruity kind of stuff.

I am a fan of the glad candle shades . They are not real candles and the shades are changing for different seasons . Even with a dog and three teenage boys my house ways smells clean

I was watching HGTV the other day and they had a tip to throw a couple dryer sheets into the vacuum bag to freshen up the air while you clean.

Just wondering, would this work in a bagless vacuum?

dryer sheets taped to the inside of your vents works for dust and leaves nice smell,,,,

So you tape the dryer sheets on the inside of the floor vents? We have dog hair in our house and I'm wondering if this might help with this as well...

This may be a great idea...never heard of this! I'm gonna have to try throwing a couple dryer sheets inside my vacuum too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter