Things that are free at Disney

Is this just at french quarter or is it at riverside too?

We received beads at POR the week of Mardi Gras if went and danced with the CM in the food court. The week before Mardi Gras they handed out Mickey straws to those who participated.

"Magical Parking" we were randomly selected for this which meant we got to park right by the entrance of AK.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread so this may have been mentioned. Once you pay to get in, all the rides are free and I believe that the air is still free but they are looking into bottling it for a price.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread so this may have been mentioned. Once you pay to get in, all the rides are free and I believe that the air is still free but they are looking into bottling it for a price.

However, the air is only free for the length of your stay. After that, you're out of luck unless you buy one of their refillable bottles....:rotfl2:

Just back from a 11 day stay and wanted to tell you I found many of the things mentioned in this thread I started awesome and definitely free! Did the drawing class at AOA, did the tour at Wilderness Lodge, played the Pirates Game in Adventureland, got Socerers cards, took boats and buses every where sometimes just for the ride :)! I got free beads at POFQ, saw Hee Haw Bob at POR ( he is fantastic). Got stickers from many cast members, transportation cards at almost every mode of transportation I tried.Did the drawing class in DHS. Got ice water at many quick serve restaurants.........There is probably more but cannot think of them right now. JUST WANTED EVERYONE KNOW THERE ARE FREE THINGS AT DISNEY AMD THEY ARE FUN! Any questions feel free to ask.

I got a free magic band before my arrival. Got bonus FP+ for the first 2 days of my trip. I also got a free meal at Pepper Market and a $40 account credit at CSR because Southwest Airlines lost my luggage. I also got a free 1-day park hopper ticket from my resort concierge. Why? Because I wanted to add an 11th day to my 10-day ticket. When they looked at everything I've done on this trip, they said "you've spent plenty, enjoy a comp day. Now I can park hop before MNSSHP tomorrow, AND visit Epcot before I head home on Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter