Things i wonder about FP+

I think it will depend on how robust the system is now. It may already be set up to allow guests to book additional attractions once one or more of the prebooked ones is used on day of visit, they just have to change some permissions. We already know they had it set up to allow a 4th in MK at one time during earlier testing. I don't think they will consider allowing you to prebook in more than one park, but if they open it up to allow booking more on day of visit then I think you will be able to book more when you change parks.

They want Fastpass+ to keep people in the parks spending money instead of leaving to go to other Orlando attractions. It makes sense that they would let people book more on day of visit as long as they are available.

Of course, the value of being able to do that given what will be available is another matter.

Perhaps you get 10 FP+ each day or maybe 6 or 9 and then you can use them however you want over the 4 parks.

I suspect they're trying to end PH thru the backdoor from not allowing FP+ in multiple parks. Remember this is about reducing costs and make all experiences more equal by having crowds spread more evenly across the parks for staffing stability. I would think you'd need to be able to see what FP+ availability is across all 4 parks on one screen for that to work.

I suspect they're trying to end PH thru the backdoor from not allowing FP+ in multiple parks. Remember this is about reducing costs and make all experiences more equal by having crowds spread more evenly across the parks for staffing stability. I would think you'd need to be able to see what FP+ availability is across all 4 parks on one screen for that to work.

Having the priority viewing/seating for the nighttime spectaculars as an FP+ option seems to point to this as well for keeping people in their park for a full day.

I'd love to see some feedback on how they're spacing FP+ "suggestion" times when people opt for that - are they spreading them through the whole day?

Having the priority viewing/seating for the nighttime spectaculars as an FP+ option seems to point to this as well for keeping people in their park for a full day.

I'd love to see some feedback on how they're spacing FP+ "suggestion" times when people opt for that - are they spreading them through the whole day?
If they limit people too much won't that just make some people want to flee the parks sooner? Or is that just me? ;)

Take Illuminations for example. The way it was everyone felt like they had an equal shot at a good viewing spot. Now it could be perceived that only certain people can get the best spots and that other views are inferior so why bother? I know that the reserved area(s) don't take all of the good areas but perceptions could be different.

I'm thinking...that fp+ is a huge waste of money and that spending the money on new attractions would have been a much better way to spread out the crowds. I really don't see how this benefits Disney's bottom line...watching to see when good time to sell stocks.

If they limit people too much won't that just make some people want to flee the parks sooner? Or is that just me? ;)

Take Illuminations for example. The way it was everyone felt like they had an equal shot at a good viewing spot. Now it could be perceived that only certain people can get the best spots and that other views are inferior so why bother? I know that the reserved area(s) don't take all of the good areas but perceptions could be different.

Interesting point- I don't know how first timers and casual guests would view that.

I have really like FP+ but if they do not support PH then I may not be a fan anymore. One of the best things about being an AP holder and a FL Resident is PH. I would like the ability to have FP+ when I park hop

I suspect that just takes more people out of line. Maybe we'll just need to be in line 25 minutes before instead of 45 minutes.

I have really like FP+ but if they do not support PH then I may not be a fan anymore. One of the best things about being an AP holder and a FL Resident is PH. I would like the ability to have FP+ when I park hop

It may be the case that you book your FP+ in the second park and hit the 1st park at RD for the headliners.

And what about Seasons? Low Season should give you more Fast Passes also, as less people means more available FP.
There are so many things still unclear...
I like the Magic Bands, but FP+ seems to be a waste of money spending on good Attractions.

Oh, and I want a black Magic Band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter