Things I learned from our First Disney Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Matty Ice, Feb 3, 2013.

1. MyMinnieMice

MyMinnieMice Earning My Ears

Great tips! Thanks.
    Matty Ice:I have a question about the shore excursions...when you say that you went to Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos (as another poster mentioned), are these All Inclusive Resorts that you pay to spend the day at??? Or is it just a public beach area?
    Thanks!:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyDee27

DisneyDee27 Disney fanatic since '75

We were on the Fantasy 12/15-22/12 when were you onboard?

4. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Mouseketeer

Paradise Beach was $2/pp for a chair and umbrella and use of the swimming pool plus beach access. You can pay an additional $12/pp to use the blowups in the water; trampoline, slide, mountain etc. I'm not sure if Paradise Beach has an all inclusive package. We ordered a couple drinks for us and the kids plus chips and guacamole. I do know that Mr. Sanchos has an all inclusive package that is around $50/pp and includes food and drinks.

Matt

5. MyMinnieMice

MyMinnieMice Earning My Ears

Thanks, I like the idea of a low key shore excursion so we will look into this option!

6. nordkin

nordkin DIS Veteran

Been on 11 DCL cruises and have never used a shoe organizer. Never found a need for it. What we do take and I have not seen mentioned is a pop up clothes hamper. Love it on our long cruises (more than 7 days) because I just take the entire hamper to the laundry room when I have to do laundry.

7. slg4crzn

slg4crzn Mouseketeer

I also use a pop up hamper,roll dirty clothes and put in a big duffle when coming home. On our last cruise we had five in our cabin and I took a over the door shoe rack hung it on the door that was an adjoining room door but wasn't open. It was great. Kids had a place easily accessible to store the shoes off the floor and wasn't in and out of the closets making noise.

8. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Mouseketeer

We brought a pop up hamper, but there is a Disney laundry bag in the room so we never even needed it.

9. MichelleVW

MichelleVW <font color=green>I call them "the people that liv

We put all of our dirty laundry in the empty chest in the room.

10. buglady11

buglady11 Earning My Ears

How do you find others who want to do the pin trading? Is it listed in the navigator?

11. Heyriddle

Heyriddle Mouseketeer

I think there may have been pin trading in the navigator. I remember my boys trading wi the officers before dinner. I think some of the CM in the shops had them too.