• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things I have never done at WDW and am determined to do this time!

feezle

Mouseketeer
Every time I go, I try to do a few things I have never done before. They are usually things that I didn't know existed, but sometimes they are just things I have never bothered with.

In November I did the following:
-Went inside the church in Norway.
-Found the semi-hidden path around the Tree of Life.
-Rode the Jungle Cruise.

Next month I will:
-Go inside One Man's Dream.
-Check out the waterfall in Canada.
-Visit Tom Sawyer Island.
-Ride the Walt Disney World Railroad.

Anybody else have goals to try something new to them in the parks on a future trip?

have afternoon tea at grand floridian someday, hoop dee doo revue, eat at liberty tree tavern and sleepy hollow, stay at art of animation resort, camp at fort wilderness, eat at earl of sandwhich, go to mvmcp and mnsshp........the list goes on and on! so much to do there alwayspixiedust:

The things I will be crossing off my bucket list on our November trip are:

Camping at FW
Riding Toy Story Mania (we always get there too late for FP)
Explore Morocco
Eat at Marrakesh
Swim at the BW (cold weather and being sick prevented us our last 2 times staying there)
Watch the Electric Water Pageant
Tequila bar in Mexico

:rotfl:

This trip (in just over 1 week!!) I am going to
- see the movie in the Canada pavilion
- ride Tower of Terror (my DD13 won't go alone and she really, really wants to ride it)
- swim in Stormalong Bay and stay in the Beach Club
- eat in Chefs de France (always wanted to try it!)

It's fun thinking up things I'll be doing this trip that i've never done before. Thanks for the idea!

I haven't been to WDW in years and planning to go next year so the list is endless as to what I haven't done and want to but here is a short list.
MK-
RopeDrop - "Good Morning Show"
Splash Mountain
BTRR
Trash the talking trash can
Wishes fireworks

Epcot-
Club Cool
Soarin
watch the shows at World Showcase

DHS
Fantasmic
Walt Disney:One Man's Dream

AK: all of it since I have never been to this park before

Last time we were at Disney World we did not go through or inside the castle! After we left I realized what we missed and could not believe it. I think I got too obsessed with following the touring plans I had laid out for us and so we never went that way.

The things I will be crossing off my bucket list on our November trip are:

Eat at Marrakesh

We did do this last time and it was very disappointing. I hope you have a better experience.

If you have a car, on a sunny weekday go to the Team Disney Building which is across Buena Vista Driver from Plant Hollywood. Although it is an office building, you can go in it to go inside the world's largest operating sundial (and it is accurate).

I want to see shows but austic boys won't sit thur them unless they have fireworks - tried Tiki & country bears - we didn't last long

Last time we were at Disney World we did not go through or inside the castle! After we left I realized what we missed and could not believe it. I think I got too obsessed with following the touring plans I had laid out for us and so we never went that way.

We did do this last time and it was very disappointing. I hope you have a better experience.

Me too! I'm really looking forward to it.

If you have a car, on a sunny weekday go to the Team Disney Building which is across Buena Vista Driver from Plant Hollywood. Although it is an office building, you can go in it to go inside the world's largest operating sundial (and it is accurate).

This is now on my Disney bucket list. And we drive down so we always have a car!

A dole whip!!!
Everytime I went for one, the line was ginormous :sad:

Besides MK, they also have them at Poly.

I also try to add things that I haven't done. This trip:

Ride Mission Space :scared1:
American Adventure
Rented points and staying at OKW :cheer2:
Enjoying a non theme park day with a family time focus :grouphug:
Going to an Extra Magical Hour at MK and stay till at least 1:00 AM:tiptoe:

:) Eat at Shula's. I have never been on Astro Orbiter :rolleyes: Hope to try TSM and the new Star Tours.

Some good stuff on here!

Definitely need to check out the sundial. If not this trip, a future one!

I have never ridden Astro Orbiter either....but then again, I had never been on Dumbo until two trips ago.

One thing I forgot to put on my list....as God is my witness, I will finally get a Cinnamon roll from Main Street Bakery!

ToddyLu said:
:) Eat at Shula's. I have never been on Astro Orbiter :rolleyes: Hope to try TSM and the new Star Tours.

I'm here to tell ya, you aren't missing out on much re: Astro Orbiter!

Sent from my HTC HERO CM7.1 using the DISBoards App

This will be our 3rd trip coming up in December and I'm going to try to make myself ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I hate drops - and I'm really nervous about it - but I'm going to try to get on it this time with my husband!!

And I finally got a reservation at Chef Mickey's for breakfast, so I'm really excited about that!!

feezle said:
Some good stuff on here!

Definitely need to check out the sundial. If not this trip, a future one!

I have never ridden Astro Orbiter either....but then again, I had never been on Dumbo until two trips ago.

One thing I forgot to put on my list....as God is my witness, I will finally get a Cinnamon roll from Main Street Bakery!

Cinnamon roll is a must several times on every trip for us, usually on way out of park for the night...best breakfast ever!

Sent from my HTC HERO CM7.1 using the DISBoards App

Every time we go I want to check out Tom Sawyer's Island but just never have. I'm pretty determined to do it on this upcoming trip!

Also, not something I'll get to do on this trip, but I really want to stay at Bay Lake. We plan and book late and it's always booked by the time we decide to make reservations.

my boyfriend and I make a trip to wdw every year this will be our 5th trip together
we have a running list for the upcoming trip in October of things we some how have missed or skipped everytime

so far...

HS
One Mans Dream
The Animation Academy
The Ellen Ride

AK
Primeval Whirl
We've some how never stumbled upon the Discovery Island Trail at AK.. that place is a maze for me i always get lost

Epcot
Try School Bread in Norway
Explore UK in Epcot
The Land Ride

MK
Tiki Room
astro orbiter
Presidents
Treehouse and Tom Sawyer stuff
People Mover
and our first before opening breakfast reservation at MK so we can get some of this stuff done!!

Thanks to all the posts I've read, I now know I need to try a Dole whip and a main street bakery cinnamon roll! I am also going to put my brave pants on and ride Rockin' Roller Coaster and Everest. Really. I am. this time...I think, probably...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter