Things for the characters to sign...ideas and tips!

JazzGuy

Earning My Ears
We are headed out on the Dream July 25-28...and were looking for ideas for items for the characters to sign. We have done a pillow case for one DS. Is it true you can do two (2) items per stateroom? This time the grandparents are coming so we will have two (2) staterooms. We were thinking about two photo mats, but wanted to think of at least two (2) more creative items. Thoughts...

We are headed out on the Dream July 25-28...and were looking for ideas for items for the characters to sign. We have done a pillow case for one DS. Is it true you can do two (2) items per stateroom? This time the grandparents are coming so we will have two (2) staterooms. We were thinking about two photo mats, but wanted to think of at least two (2) more creative items. Thoughts...

The limit is 2 items per stateroom. So you can turn in up to 4 items to be signed, if you wish.

I'm not sure you'll find my idea relevant, but I'm going on my cruise with my mom and aunt and my cousin. My cousin and I are going to have them sign 2 thank you cards for our moms saying something like " Thanks for coming on a cruise with all of us. We are a bunch of characters."

We took a black photo mat decorated with Mickey stuff and our son's name. We had the characters sign in silver sharpies. We put a photo of his favorite character with a red frame. It looked amazing. My son was not with us so this was a bribe and it turned out awesome.

We did a picture frame once. My son got a Mickey shirt signed also.

They have 15year commemorative merchandise on the ship right now. One of those items would be a great thing to have signed.

We did the photo mats in February - they are great. This time we plan to do plates - with Mickey in the middle of them - they can be bought at Disney World.

I found the plate online...what kind of marker/pen did you give them for the plate?

We bought a storybook with a collection of disney stories and fairy tales and got that signed (we took it with us to character greetings too)

I had aprons made on Etsy with an image of the ship, our sailing date, and my children's names on them. The characters signed them with fabric sharpies and my kids love them.

I just thought of this and haven't ever done it, but maybe you could make a Christmas ornament of some kind and have them sign that. Even just a large white or clear ball would work. Or maybe you could make something at Color Me Mine and have it signed.

we took a Cinderella book to all our meet/greets for signing,, worked great and now DD has a wonderful memory.
I also did a tote bag for her last time.
I think next trip I will try an ornament.

I was going to get large (not too big..lol) wooden letters (A for Alexandra & M for Michael) for the characters to sign so we can hang them in their rooms. Has anyone else tried this?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter