THIEVES 2014 Reunion Cruise - POLL

Which of the following THIEVES Reunion Cruises do you want to do in 2014:

• May Alaska

• July Eastern Carribbean

• July Western Carribbean

• September Southern Carribbean

• September WBTA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Kaz, you're definitely an honorary Thief and a very bubbly friend. Thanks for voting. I thought I was going to have to come and find you, but I'm glad you found us.

The Southern Caribbean and WBTA are currently tied. Here's something else to consider: Who has already booked?

Sept 2014 Southern Caribbean:
--
--

Sept 2014 WBTA:
-- katypop
-- scottishwee35
-- Woody73
--
--

Anyone else? If so, just add your name to the list.

Woody

The Southern Caribbean and WBTA are currently tied. Here's something else to consider: Who has already booked?

--
--

Sept 2014 WBTA:
-- katypop
-- scottishwee35
-- Woody73
--
--

Woody

We booked Sept 2014 SC already. But did I read it right, it's supposed to be October 2014 SC?

On our way to the Cheesecake Factory, we drove past your hotel in Redondo Beach, and said, "There's Deb and John's hotel!"

Woody

What great memories....glad we got to share them with you and Mrs. Woody. Hope we can get to make some more memories on a reunion cruise!!!

We booked Sept 2014 SC already. But did I read it right, it's supposed to be October 2014 SC?

Hi Aussie.....correct, it's supposed to be the October 4th cruise in 2014 since we already have some Thieves booked on that one. If we end up doing it as our reunion cruise, maybe you can switch your ressie. Just a thought.

It looks like you're on the right one. See the poll at the top of the page.

Woody

Sorry Woody. That was my mistake. I put down Sept on the poll and afterwards realized that most Thieves already booked the 10/4/14 cruise so we changed it to that one, but we can't revise the poll.

-- LisaG520
-- MrsMork
-- PJpoohbear
--
--

Sept 2014 WBTA:
-- katypop
-- scottishwee35
-- Woody73
-- UKangel
-- Ginamarie
-- CustardTart
-- KrisannB
-- birkner
--
--

Woody

Woody, I added some names that I knew of on each cruise.

What does that mean Ken....no going out of Port Canaveral? You would then prefer to go out of Vancouver or San Juan or Barcelona? Does the time of year matter to you and the family? Thanks for your input.

No I don't want a trans Atlantic or Mediterranean where I have to fly across an ocean. I would prefer a west coast cruise, but an east coast I wouldn't necessarily say no to.

Technically Puerto Rico is the US... can we talk you into that one?

There will be Mickey bars....... :flower3::flower3::flower3:

& can we eventually combine the two threads so we can chat all together???

Besides... we're gonna confuse Holly after a while... :rotfl:

No I don't want a trans Atlantic or Mediterranean where I have to fly across an ocean. I would prefer a west coast cruise, but an east coast I wouldn't necessarily say no to.

Then you should vote for the Alaska cruise. It takes off from Vancouver. That cruise is starting to get some more votes. Let's see if it tops the other two.

& can we eventually combine the two threads so we can chat all together???

Besides... we're gonna confuse Holly after a while... :rotfl:

Shell, I only did the poll for 2 months then it closes. So this thread will die down after that. Besides, I don't know how to combine them.

Sorry Holly!!

When this one closes or slows down.. just tell everyone to go back to the other one and post the link... :thumbsup2

When this one closes or slows down.. just tell everyone to go back to the other one and post the link... :thumbsup2

I can do that. In fact, I just posted on the other one today. That one is the regular everyday stuff and this one is just on the reunion. This will end with the poll and then we'll only have one again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter