~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

I need to share my Disney news. We are doing a non park trip at the end of this year. We just got our wait list for poly.

I am so sorry to hear about Sandra, I used to read her trip reports..She has a beautiful family, and I hate they are having to go through this..I know first hand how hard it is to deal with cancer, I lost my father to this horrible disease..I will keep them all in my prayers..

You are very welcome to borrow Pluto anytime! I'm pretty good at sharing.

I really love all of your outfits and of course all of the bags! I can't wait to see the new Goofy bag.

Hahaha... Oh good - I might take you up on that one day and share Pluto with you. :scratchin

Thanks!!! I am so excited to see them all in action - it's one thing to lay them out here, but they take on a whole new vibe in WDW. I am excited to see the new Goofy bag too. :woohoo: Some day... LOL

Love the steamboat willie outfit.

How do you wear flipflop once there is snow on the ground? My feet were frozen at soccer practice yesterday sitting and watching.

Thanks!!! I am super excited about it.

Well, I think I have hot feet? LOL In all fairness - I wear my Vionic flip-flops as "house shoes", because of my plantar fasciitis - I have to wear something on my feet at all times, and these are the only shoes that truly work for my feet. So, if I am running to the mail box or running to the Post office - somewhere local, and I don't have fresh snow to step in - I will go in my flip flops, but it has to be pretty warm out too - at least 30°. But otherwise - much to my dismay, I have to put on real shoes. ::yes:: I've thought about getting toe socks for just this reason - but I never have. :scratchin LOL

Loved the Steamboat Willie theme and the headgear. My fitbit counts the stairs at work, but not the ones at my house. not sure what the difference is. It also seemed to count all of my wake times (there aren't many), so give it a couple of days.

Love V's hair. It was so pretty.

Thanks Shannon - you are right, and some point yesterday, my Fitbit synched up, and my sleep became much more realistic. I'll post the photo below. Now I am kind of liking it - it's fun to see what I am doing. Today will be a very lazy day for me, since it's my only rest day every week...

Thanks - I thought it was cute too!

As soon as I read that you posted pictures of your new creations, I scrolled up right away!

This is incredible. Every detail is perfect on this bag! I think Steamboat Willie has a special place in every Disney fans heart

It's adorable! And it looks like a perfect match to your outfit/bag! And that's great that its cheaper as well

Gosh everything just looks magnificent! I love this!

D, applause to you, everything looks amazing! You have such a wonderful wardrobe planned - you are going to look great!

So cute!

Yes it was! Definitely worth the wait!

That's great, especially if they coordinate!

That's great, yeah my dog Molly does the same thing as MM, she's older so so tends be to be much lazier. Ooh, I'm very impressed, props to you Alpha Dog! Training dogs is not always easy....

that's adorable! And you look great without makeup

On the Disney sites I follow on FB, a lot of people searching for Halloween costumes needed longer colored tshirts for some of their outfits. Everyone seemed to have luck with Walmart. Maybe try there as well?

I am glad you like SBW... I am so excited to wear it for this trip. I am not sure which parks to wear what now? LOL I guess the good thing with essentially having most of the Fab 5 characters, is that I can really wear any of my outfits into any of the parks - the only one that is potentially park specific is my Toy Story outfit - that one really needs to be in DHS. ::yes:: Oh and my Christmas Donald - that needs to be for MVMCP... But everything else is pretty flexible. It's going to be interesting this time around, trying to figure out what I want to wear every day. I am a little nervous about it.

I guess - the reason I do this all the time, is that I really love how "Disney" my Photopass pictures turn out when I get home... I just have so much fun doing it and planning it - it adds so much to my trips, it really does. But I've some a long way too - from my first trip customs to now, I definitely like them better now - I think, on my 2012 trip, I was a bit obnoxious and slightly 3rd-grader-like. So, I follow a "template" now of... Basic tops and bottoms - maybe stripes or dots here n' there, but I go all out with my accessories. I really like the size of these new bows - they are a bit smaller than what I have to Princess Pie, so I think they look a little more appropriate on my head. ::yes::

Hehehe... I love being Alpha Dog... It's great fun!

Great idea with Walmart - I may be stopping by there later today. :scratchin I did find a really cute gray short sleeve dress on clearance at Target yesterday... It does look really cute over leggings - It's a lightweight sweater-type knit, and it's form fitting, but not tight or awkward... I'll see if I can find a pic... I don't like my tops to be too loose, because I carry cross-body bags, and I feel like if the tops are loose, they tangle with my bags. OK - it's almost exactly like this one (in gray) - the texture is a lighter, almost t-shirt weave and it's short sleeves. If you look at it in gray - they show it with black crop leggings, which is how I plan to wear it. :thumbsup2 http://www.target.com/p/stitch-mix-dress-mossimo-supply-co/-/A-17087303#prodSlot=large_1_26

But, I will check Walmart too, while I am there... Our walmart is kind of sucky for clothes, but I am definitely open to anything cheap right now. ::yes:: Thanks for the idea!

I need to share my Disney news. We are doing a non park trip at the end of this year. We just got our wait list for poly.

Exciting!!!!!! :woohoo: This is awesome!!! Will you be there in Nov or Dec?

I am so sorry to hear about Sandra, I used to read her trip reports..She has a beautiful family, and I hate they are having to go through this..I know first hand how hard it is to deal with cancer, I lost my father to this horrible disease..I will keep them all in my prayers..

I know - It's been pretty sad every time I think about it. Praying for a positive outcome for all of them. And I am so sorry about your dad, cancer is such a horrible disease, it's taken too many people that I love too. :hug:

***********************************************************************************

I had a great day yesterday... I did my heavy lifting right away, and then I was off and running for the remainder of the day.

I had to run to the bank... Then, since I was in the area - I stopped at Kohl's, tried on a few things, didn't like any of it... but I did take a photo of me in a Disney skirt that I found (Swoozie has the same one...)

20151009_100531.jpg

20151009_100554.jpg

From Kohls, I went to Super Target - where I did find a couple of items for my SBW outfit... I think I am keeping the one and returning the other... It's a cute sweater dress - similar to this one, but short sleeve... If you look at the gray one (which is the color I have) - they have it shown with the model wearing crop leggings, which is how I'd wear it. ::yes:: http://www.target.com/p/stitch-mix-dress-mossimo-supply-co/-/A-17087303#prodSlot=large_1_26 This would replace the white tank top/swimsuit coverup top.

After Target - I hit Aldi... I love Aldi!

Came home, unloaded groceries... Ate a banana with almond butter, because it was lunch time, and I needed something - but I didn't want to run on a full stomach... Dressed for a run and drove to town to run... I had the best non-race pace I've ever had, even if my run was a little shorter than I wanted it to be. There were a lot of hills - some of them quite steep - some of them quite long, so I was happy to have a good-for-me pace.

2015-10-09_14.22.28.jpg

Stopped at CHipotle and grabbed lunch... Then picked the girls up from school. Shopped for the remainder of my groceries at my own Target store and came home.

I pretty much sat like a sloth in my recliner for the remainder of the night. ::yes:: But here's yesterday's Fitbit stats... I promise I won't post these every day - but for the moment, it's fascinating to me - so you get to see them. Since today is a "rest day" - I'll be lucky to get 1000 steps in, however, we are supposed to go to Valleyfair, so maybe it won't be that bad?

Screenshot_2015-10-10-05-53-23.png

At some point during the day yesterday, my Fitbit synched up and my sleep pattern was much more normal - IMO... It's kind of cool to see.

Screenshot_2015-10-09-15-55-58.png

And probably the most exciting news of all - Brian and Myrthe had their baby girl last night! :woohoo: I am an aunt again!!! So excited! She is so precious!!! And Myrthe looks great! :lovestruc Cannot wait to see pictures of the whole family together! I am so excited! Yet, so sad, because I want to be there to share this time with them too. :lovestruc

8b7942e9-0639-443c-ace3-842ef65b11be.png

Today... Well... I think we are meeting BFF to go to Valleyfair - but we'll see?

I am also contemplating on subscribing to the Team Beachbody Club... I kind of want to kick it in high gear again before our trip, and with the Fitbit - I think it would be good for me to try something new to get my mojo back. TBBC is basically a free 30 day trial of most of their workouts, which are streamed online - I figure I'll try it out, then I'll be able to order the ones I like, if I like any of them? I'll probably do that soon, so I can take full advantage before we leave... and hopefully - the end result is that my pants won't be so tight. LOL I know a lot of people swear by the Beachbody workouts - and almost everyone loves Shaun T... So, I am willing to give them a try to see what all the hype is about.

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!! Prayers and good thoughts to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

The FitBit is interesting. I really don't know anything about it. How does it know you are sleeping? Can it read your heart rate?

I also placed an order last night for some Bondibands headbands... I've heard good things about them.

I got some of these a few weeks ago. I haven't tried them yet though. Let me know how they work out.

I couldn't resist making a Magicband cover, which will actually be worn with a gray MB. ::yes::

That's awesome! I do love the whole SBW ensemble, but that MB cover is just so cool, lol.

And finally... I couldn't resist more Donald bling... :eek:

This one is adorable! I love it!

I've heard that it's just as difficult to get a spot with an AP, because they only allow so many spots. :scratchin

True, but you'll at least get 2 tries at registering with an AP.

I had the best non-race pace I've ever had, even if my run was a little shorter than I wanted it to be. There were a lot of hills - some of them quite steep - some of them quite long, so I was happy to have a good-for-me pace.

Great job! You're doing so well. :)

Brian and Myrthe had their baby girl last night! :woohoo: I am an aunt again!!!

Congrats! :hug:

The FitBit is interesting. I really don't know anything about it. How does it know you are sleeping? Can it read your heart rate?

Well, I have to tap a button on the Fitbit App when I am going to sleep... Then I tap it when I wake up. Which is pretty annoying... buuuut... During the time when it knows I should be sleeping - it records my movement... Like last night - I slept horribly... V and I laid in my bed and finished watching Pitch Perfect - so I had hit my sleep button about an hour before I actually went to sleep... And I left the TV on all night - so I really didn't sleep well at all. And the Fitbit recorded all of it. I find it very fascinating. Most nights - I fall asleep very easily, and most mornings, I wake up on my own naturally... I've done this the last 3 nights, and I find it slightly funny that each night - I sleep for the exact same amount of time... 7h 26m, 7h 24m & 7h27m. I know it's only 3 nights worth of recording - but I still find it so fascinating. ::yes::

I got some of these a few weeks ago. I haven't tried them yet though. Let me know how they work out.
That's awesome! I do love the whole SBW ensemble, but that MB cover is just so cool, lol.
This one is adorable! I love it!
True, but you'll at least get 2 tries at registering with an AP.
Great job! You're doing so well.
Congrats!

Well, I wore the Minnie one yesterday - I couldn't resist. ::yes:: And I was actually quite impressed by it... I even wore it through a nice nap and it stayed on with out moving! I plan to wear one of them running this morning, then we'll see how it goes. :thumbsup2

LOL - I love the MB covers... I had them on my last trip, in August, and it was soooo nice to have that barrier between my MB and my sweaty skin. I am interested to see if I still like them when the weather is colder?

Yes, there is that. Hopefully I'll get in with one of the tries?

Thanks! :)

*********************************************************************************

I am not even sure my day yesterday warrants a post - I was that sloth-like. LOL

Allison and I ran to town yesterday for a couple of quick errands....

Then we came home and we were lazy all day... Tablets... Naps... Movies... My fitbit recorded a whopping 3200 steps for me yesterday... My goal is 10000. LOL

I did manage to work in my sewing room for about an hour. But that was the most I accomplished.

This morning... I'll be going for a run.

Then I plan to come home and nap, my sleep was awful last night, and I already feel like I could go back to bed.

V's boyfriend is coming for dinner tonight - I have no idea what I am making? :scratchin

That's about all. I'll probably try to sneak upstairs and work on Goofy for a while - I don't have much of him to do.

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday - prayers and good thoughts to all of you!

D~

All your bags and outfits looks great but the one that really stood out is your steamboat Willie bag :lovestruc
I hope you got your Fitbit Charge to be more accurate. It's not fun when things are not working as they should and as you want them to.

Yes the process with the car is going to take some time. But I'm not giving up that easily even if that is what Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) want me to do.
Ulf and I had a fun weekend geocaching in Harstad (a city 4 hours drive from Tromsø). Next weekend some geocaching friends are coming to Tromsø to geocache and to have a meeting about geocaching. I'm really looking forward to that.

I was so sorry to hear about Sandra. Cancer sucks....

Love your SBW bag. Love the grayscale look and the pop of color on the inside is perfect.

All your bags and outfits looks great but the one that really stood out is your steamboat Willie bag
I hope you got your Fitbit Charge to be more accurate. It's not fun when things are not working as they should and as you want them to.

Yes the process with the car is going to take some time. But I'm not giving up that easily even if that is what Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) want me to do.
Ulf and I had a fun weekend geocaching in Harstad (a city 4 hours drive from Tromsø). Next weekend some geocaching friends are coming to Tromsø to geocache and to have a meeting about geocaching. I'm really looking forward to that.

I agree - the outfit/bag I am most looking forward to is my SBW set... Just the whole thing excites me. I cannot wait to wear it! ::yes::

I think it's pretty accurate now, I think it just takes a day or two to sync up with a person's body? I am finding it way too fun and interesting to monitor. LOL

Yes - definitely don't give up too easily, you need to be able to get what you need. It's too bad that you'll have to fight so hard for it though.

Sounds like you and Ulf had a good weekend! That's awesome! :thumbsup2

I was so sorry to hear about Sandra. Cancer sucks....

Love your SBW bag. Love the grayscale look and the pop of color on the inside is perfect.

I know - it's so sad... I chatted with her for a little while this weekend, she seems to be in pretty good spirits. But you are right - Cancer so sucks! It saddens me so much to see this wonderful family go through this... My continued prayers go out to them.

Thanks!!! I am super excited to wear this outfit.... I still debated on doing the color on the inside - it will be the ONLY color I have on these days, and sometimes I think I should have done a gray/white dot combo inside - but oh well... I do like it this way too. ::yes::

***********************************************************************************

Well, I had a really great day yesterday...

I was up early, I had my coffee gone by 7am, and I was sipping water... I always like to be done drinking by an hour to an hour and a half before I go on this Sunday morning run... It just makes "digestion" issues easier. ::yes::

I decided to run on the closer/flatter/straighter path in my area... I am not sure if this was a good thing or a bag thing? It was nice to be on a different path - and since this is the path that is only maintained for cross country skiing in the winter - I figured I better get a little use out of it before I can't. So, I'll probably run here for the next few Sundays? We'll see... Anyways - it was an OK run... Since it was so flat - I was kind of hoping for a good pace, and it was a pretty good pace, but I was hoping for better. At around mile 3.5 - my Fitbit went nuts... I had reached my 10k steps for the day! :woohoo: So, that gave me a confidence boost. LOL I was happy to have my steps in by 10am. I continued on my run, and I was feeling really good up until about mile 4 - and I really tired out quickly after that. I did push on to mile 5, but I did really have to push - especially that last half mile. I stretched really good after - and I do like this path, because there is an awesome water fountain at the end of it - so I was able to refill my water bottle. ::yes:: Over all - it was a good run and I am happy with it.

20151011_094416.jpg

2015-10-11_10.52.25.jpg

After - I came home and ran to town in the other direction, I had a few things I needed to pick up.

I slept so horribly the night before, I laid down to take a nap yesterday, it was nice.

Victoria's boyfriend came over last night, he is such a nice kid and I really like him a lot. He brought over pizza for dinner for us - which was super nice and thoughtful! A definite winner in my book! We all watched Hocus Pocus... Then we played Scrabble... Then Allison took him home. It was a fun and relaxing night.

I am also in the middle of working out logistics for getting my dad down here for a few days. His cousin Dick died in Florida a few days ago - his funeral is on Saturday here. Even though he was my Dad's cousin - I always remember calling him Uncle Dick while growing up - he spent a lot of time with my Dad's family - him and my other uncle were bff's and married sisters. So, I have lots of family traveling here from around the country this week, and it's really important to me to get my dad down here for a few days, so he can see some of his family... I think it will really help his mood and make him feel better/less lonely. Since I have Target and a bunch of appointments this week, I talked to Josh last night, and he is taking Friday off of work to go get my Dad... He will be here until Sunday or Monday - depending on our schedules and when we can take him back. I am looking forward to having him here and spending time with him - it's been at least 2 years since he has been to our house.

Too much death lately. As BFF's aunt also died this last week. The girls and I spent a good chunk of time with her while Josh was in Iraq - since we stayed at BFF's house a lot during that time - her aunt lived nearby, and since she was blind - we did a lot of errands with her and such. Her funeral is today - but I don't think I can go? I really only have today and Friday now that I can work on this week's custom orders - and I need to really make the most of these 2 days that I do have. We'll see though - I might be able to make it work?

ON a happier note... We were able to Skype BMT*L yesterday morning... Lara is just the sweetest and tiniest little girl... I love her already, and I am so excited to be an aunt again! :woohoo: Thomas was napping when they called, so we didn't get to see him... But we have a Halloween package all ready to go out to him and his new little sister.

FB_IMG_1444498926304.jpg

Today.... Hmmm.... Lots going on!!!

The trip with Suzi and Mo is closing in on us in a BIG way!!! Our countdown is getting quite small - this is my favorite time in the timeline... The excitement builds and builds, and this is just the best time of anticipation! :woohoo:

I ordered Beachbody On Demand yesterday morning... I think I am going to try out T25 Alpha today... I watched it yesterday - just to see what it was all about. It looks interesting. So, I am really excited to have a month of interesting workouts! I have recommitted to being very detailed on my food journaling over the next few weeks - as I prep for this trip... Nothing like last minute dieting here, but I really want to be a little smaller for this trip... As it is, I am the same size now as I was in August 2014 - and I'd like to see some sort of difference in pictures between the two trips. ::yes:: So, with the additional harder work outs and running, plus some good honest eating, I hope to make a little headway this month.

Otherwise - I will be in my sewing room from sun up to sun down and beyond today, making the very most of this that I can.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! Prayers and good thoughts to all! :grouphug:

D~

Your niece is adorable!

Sorry about "uncle" Dick. I'm sure it will be nice having your dad visit for a few days.

Sorry about your 'uncle' Dick. Deaths seem to come in 3's. As a cancer survivor I an tell you that yes cancer sucks but never giving up is important.
It sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. We went to the arboretum yesterday. they have a tower that when you climb to the top you can see for miles. It was beautiful up at the top but the leaves haven't changed completely yet. It was strange seeing Lake Erie from up there. there's also a canopy walk that we did. That's a series of bridges above the trees. No of that is for anyone afraid of heights.
V.'s boyfriend sounds nice. The new baby is so cute. Too bad they live so far away.
This week we're starting the fall reset at work. It should be interesting.
have a good day.
Liz

It looks like had a nice run. The picture from your run looks so nice with the fall colors.
Victoria's boyfriend sounds like a really nice guy. Sounds like both your girls has found good boyfriends :)
I'm so sorry to hear that your dad's cousin Dick died. I really hope you can get your dad to the funeral. In Norway we have a saying that goes something like this: An accident seldom comes alone. We often say this when 2 people in the family dies (even if their death is not an accident) in a short period of time.

Today I went into my internet bank to pay a bill. As usual I also check what had happened on my bank account and on my credit card (to see if something out of normal has happend). I then noticed that an American company had billed me for over 600 dollars last week :o I haven't bought anything with that credit card after I came home from my USA trip. So I called my bank. Told them about the transaction and that it wasn't me that had used the card. They blocked the card for further use and ordered me a new card. I also had to fill out a form that they would send me. Well I called them 2 hours ago and I still haven't received the form. So I called the bank again and told them that I haven't received the form. So they sent a message to the credit card company so they can send me the form again. But I won't receive it until tomorrow. If I still haven't receive it tomorrow I will have to call the bank again :headache:

I also got a surprise visit from a geocache friend that lives in southern Norway but has been working outside Tromsø this weekend. Tonight he was taking the plane back home from Tromsø and had some time to kill before the plane leaves. So I went to the airport (it's about a 10 minute drive from home) and picked him up. We went home to my place, had some dinner and then I drove him back to the airport again in time for his plane. He is one of the geocaching friends that are coming to Tromsø on Friday. He was a little upset that his employer hadn't fixed more work for him up here this week and instead had work for him back home in southern Norway.

Hi D~!

You are doing great on your runs! You'll be ready for a Disney race before you know it!

We did our 5K yesterday and had a great time with PB's for us all! DS knocked almost 2.5 minutes off his time from May, DH knocked a minute off of his time from a couple of weeks ago and I took a little more than 2.5 minutes off my time and increased my pace by 50 seconds a mile from May! I was really happy with this result because I figured I was going to be slower since I have such a hard time breathing with my allergies right now and I have shortened my training runs lately because of that. I am looking forward to this weekend's race to see if I can knock a few more seconds off my time. I'm not expecting to, but we will see.

Well, I have to tap a button on the Fitbit App when I am going to sleep... Then I tap it when I wake up. Which is pretty annoying... buuuut...
Just wanted to let you know that you do not have to tap a button on the app or the Fitbit itself to record sleep. I just go to bed and get up in the morning and my Charge figures out when I went to sleep and when I woke up. It is pretty accurate once it gets to know you. If you ever have questions on it, shoot me a message and I will do my best to help you out.

ttyl,
Loree

30 days baby!!!!
I can't wait :)

So.....you have 8 outfits and we only have 5 days....not including arrival and departure day. So I'm guessing you will be changing when we go back for break each day? ;)

Lara is so beautiful! Just precious.

I can't believe how big SC is getting. Wow!

I tried...I really tried to fit everything into just 2 suitcases, but it's not going to happen. I'll have three between Bradey and I. I could do it if I didn't have to bring an air mattress, but I just know we won't sleep well all week in the same bed. And since its Southwest....why cram things? Might as well have room for souvenirs.

We should have our MagicBands soon! Yay!

So.....you have 8 outfits and we only have 5 days....not including arrival and departure day. So I'm guessing you will be changing when we go back for break each day? ;)
And then if she finds out what resort she is staying at ahead of time she wil have to make an outfit for that one, too. ;)

Your niece is adorable!

Sorry about "uncle" Dick. I'm sure it will be nice having your dad visit for a few days.

Thank you... We love her already!

Thanks... Yes - I am very much looking forward to seeing some family and spending time with my Dad here. ::yes::

Sorry about your 'uncle' Dick. Deaths seem to come in 3's. As a cancer survivor I an tell you that yes cancer sucks but never giving up is important.
It sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. We went to the arboretum yesterday. they have a tower that when you climb to the top you can see for miles. It was beautiful up at the top but the leaves haven't changed completely yet. It was strange seeing Lake Erie from up there. there's also a canopy walk that we did. That's a series of bridges above the trees. No of that is for anyone afraid of heights.
V.'s boyfriend sounds nice. The new baby is so cute. Too bad they live so far away.
This week we're starting the fall reset at work. It should be interesting.
have a good day.
Liz

Death does seem to come in 3s... If so, Dick is #3. So, hopefully this is the last one for a while.

:hug: I didn't realize you were a cancer survivor Liz. You are such an amazing person!

It sounds like you had an amazing day yourself! I bet it was just beautiful! I am definitely afraid of heights - there is a bridge I have to run on occasionally - it's an old railroad bridge... And WOW - it creeps me out.

V's boyfriend is a very nice boy.

I know - it's so sad that BMTL live so far away, I hate missing out - but I know they are both so very happy.

Enjoy your fall reset! I hope it goes well.

YOu too - thanks!

It looks like had a nice run. The picture from your run looks so nice with the fall colors.
Victoria's boyfriend sounds like a really nice guy. Sounds like both your girls has found good boyfriends
I'm so sorry to hear that your dad's cousin Dick died. I really hope you can get your dad to the funeral. In Norway we have a saying that goes something like this: An accident seldom comes alone. We often say this when 2 people in the family dies (even if their death is not an accident) in a short period of time.

Today I went into my internet bank to pay a bill. As usual I also check what had happened on my bank account and on my credit card (to see if something out of normal has happend). I then noticed that an American company had billed me for over 600 dollars last week :o I haven't bought anything with that credit card after I came home from my USA trip. So I called my bank. Told them about the transaction and that it wasn't me that had used the card. They blocked the card for further use and ordered me a new card. I also had to fill out a form that they would send me. Well I called them 2 hours ago and I still haven't received the form. So I called the bank again and told them that I haven't received the form. So they sent a message to the credit card company so they can send me the form again. But I won't receive it until tomorrow. If I still haven't receive it tomorrow I will have to call the bank again :headache:

I also got a surprise visit from a geocache friend that lives in southern Norway but has been working outside Tromsø this weekend. Tonight he was taking the plane back home from Tromsø and had some time to kill before the plane leaves. So I went to the airport (it's about a 10 minute drive from home) and picked him up. We went home to my place, had some dinner and then I drove him back to the airport again in time for his plane. He is one of the geocaching friends that are coming to Tromsø on Friday. He was a little upset that his employer hadn't fixed more work for him up here this week and instead had work for him back home in southern Norway.

It was beautiful - I love the fall colors, although, running through leaves is kind of annoying... They are loud and sometimes slippery - so I have to be careful. Thankfully, not too many have fallen yet.

Yes - both girls have nice boyfriends... Which is good. I am not ready for BOTH of them to be dating though. Sigh. LIfe just goes too fast - I was hoping V would wait a few more years... :thumbsup2

We have a similar saying of "Death comes in 3s"... Because it's true - death rarely comes alone - you are right. :hug:

Oh NO!!! That is awful!!! I hope you are able to get it resolved quickly and easily!

And yay :woohoo: for your surprise visit - that is always nice when that happens. It's too bad that his schedule wasn't better planned, but good that you got to see him anyways. :)

Hi D~!

You are doing great on your runs! You'll be ready for a Disney race before you know it!

We did our 5K yesterday and had a great time with PB's for us all! DS knocked almost 2.5 minutes off his time from May, DH knocked a minute off of his time from a couple of weeks ago and I took a little more than 2.5 minutes off my time and increased my pace by 50 seconds a mile from May! I was really happy with this result because I figured I was going to be slower since I have such a hard time breathing with my allergies right now and I have shortened my training runs lately because of that. I am looking forward to this weekend's race to see if I can knock a few more seconds off my time. I'm not expecting to, but we will see.

Just wanted to let you know that you do not have to tap a button on the app or the Fitbit itself to record sleep. I just go to bed and get up in the morning and my Charge figures out when I went to sleep and when I woke up. It is pretty accurate once it gets to know you. If you ever have questions on it, shoot me a message and I will do my best to help you out.

ttyl,
Loree

That is so awesome Loree!!! Congratulations to all of you - your pace increase is just amazing!!!! I am so proud for you! And with your allergies - that's even better. WTG!

Hmmm... I will give that a try tonight. I was wondering if the Charge actually "gets to know" someone? Interesting, and somewhat disturbing. LOL So far, I really like it though - and I am slightly addicted to it... I love checking in to see what I've been up to and how I am doing. I love, even more, that I have it hooked into MFP now too - so they run simultaneously together. That's really nice that I don't have to try to figure that information out. ::yes:: Especially this month - where I am trying really hard to lose a little. ::yes::

THanks for stopping by!!!! It's so good to see you!

30 days baby!!!!
I can't wait :)

So.....you have 8 outfits and we only have 5 days....not including arrival and departure day. So I'm guessing you will be changing when we go back for break each day?

Lara is so beautiful! Just precious.

I can't believe how big SC is getting. Wow!

I tried...I really tried to fit everything into just 2 suitcases, but it's not going to happen. I'll have three between Bradey and I. I could do it if I didn't have to bring an air mattress, but I just know we won't sleep well all week in the same bed. And since its Southwest....why cram things? Might as well have room for souvenirs.

We should have our MagicBands soon! Yay!

:woohoo: Eeep!!! Soooo excited!!!!

Hmmm... :scratchin That does pose a problem. Well, I am wearing one of the outfits down and where ever we go the first day. ::yes:: I might have to change one day? We'll see? I also have outfits that are duplicates of the same character - so I don't necessarily have to wear those twice. I'll play it by ear - I am just very happy to have characters that are really versatile and I can wear into any park. :thumbsup2

Thank you - I am so elated to be an aunt again!

I know - he is getting so BIG!!!! I cannot wait to see him!

Hehehe... Plenty of room for molasses cookies... Water... Whoopie pies... ::yes::

Yay!!! I cannot wait!!! :woohoo:

And then if she finds out what resort she is staying at ahead of time she wil have to make an outfit for that one, too.

:scratchin Actually - this has been a plot by me all along... In an effort to keep myself from getting too carried away... LOL You all know me too well. :D I do have some bling for FQ - but I've never worn it... Maybe one day I will? I just don't know what I would do for other resorts? For the Poly - I could do something Lilo-like... For GF, maybe Mary Poppins?... CR - something futuristic... AKL - Something animal print - that would actually be fun. But I have enough outfits - I must refrain for now. ::yes::

So, yesterday - I gave the Beachbody on Demand a try... That was interesting, and completely re-confirmed how uncoordinated I am. I was definitely sweating when I was done, so T25 does have potential to be a good work out for me... All of the switching motion during the lunges though was not good for my knees. I may have to do them some other way if I do this program again? I'd like to try P90x3 next... It looks to be an awesome program. ::yes::

After I worked out - I ate breakfast and went up to work... I worked all day long. I finally finished last week's order, and I was able to move on and make a dent in this week's. I am now caught up - for the moment and barely.

Josh has been gone hunting with the dogs since Friday morning - on his annual pheasant hunting trip to North Dakota with his dad/uncle/cousin... They are on their way home now as I type... I've missed them all (but it's been nice not having to deal with dogs for a few days) and look forward to having them home. Josh said that Cooper did a great job for his first time out - and of course, MM did great too. ::yes::

I did go upstairs last night for a few minutes - I was able to finish Goofy. What a relief! :woohoo: I knew I would get him done - but I wasn't sure when. I still have one more thing to do for our trip - then I am done. ::yes:: I'll try to gather up my Goofy stuff this week and get it all photographed for you all. Then, I can start packing in earnest. ::yes::

Today - I'll be heavy lifting this morning then I'll be at Target all day... Hopefully it goes fast. ::yes::

I hope you all have a great day! Prayers and good thoughts to all! :grouphug:

D~

You inspired me to buy the Fitbit Flex. I need a little more motivation to get me out the door and I figured that this would help. ::yes::

Actually - this has been a plot by me all along... In an effort to keep myself from getting too carried away... LOL You all know me too well.
I'm glad that you know I was just teasing you. :upsidedow I think it is a lot of fun to have special outfits for Disney. My special thing is to decorate my MB's and wear different ones to match my outfits. It is really hard to leave one of them plain for swimming. Your Minnie Mouse band inspired me to make one, too. These are my latest three bands and I'm very excited to wear the Halloween band when we are there next week. That band was originally yellow until I mixed the paints to match the vinyl cover.

f2e7c6c1-a55c-4602-b5e6-26c134788847_zpsauivuhgs.jpg

Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

I got a form from the bank today that I had to fill out and send back to the bank. I did fill it out and sent it back. One hour later I got a new message from the bank saying they are going to take the loss and I don't have to pay the money somebody used on my card. So that's very good news. Now I just have to wait for my new credit card to arrive. It can take up to a week before I have it. It's not that bad because I don't use that card very often so I won't have a problem waiting for my new card.

Both Ulf and I was very skeptical of the safety of our cards when we were in the USA. We are used to always using the chip on the card and we never use the magnetic strip on the card. We are also used to having to use our pin code every time we use our cards and if the terminal is down and they have to use the backup system we always have to sign the bill. But in the USA I think I used the chip 2 times out of 10 and I only used my pin code ones I think. The only time I signed my name on the bill was in restaurants never in shops or at the gas station.

Congrats on being an aunt again! I have 3 nieces, 7 nephews, and 1 honorary nephew and they all make me so happy! Love em to Reese's Pieces! Your little niece is so adorable.

I absolutely am in love with your surprise outfit. If I thought you had enough time (and if I thought I could afford you), I would have you design a bag for me. Mine would have to be Stitch or Pete's Dragon though lol.

So sorry to hear of your Uncle Dick's death. I hate how it always seems to come in 3s. It will be good to see your Dad though. My kids always called my cousins "aunt" and "uncle" it just seemed more respectful to me. Besides, my cousins are more like my siblings anyway. We all grew up together.

Lara is A-Dorable!!!!

We finally were able to book our resort for our January trip - we will be staying at Old Key West. I really wanted to try the GF or Poly this time, but by the time we finalized the contract and got our membership number and points, everything else was booked. Its ok though because I really want to stay at all of the DVC resorts at some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter