~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

Love it! Family game night!! So cute!!! I'm jealous of your 10 day lake vacay..sounds amazing!!!

Every time you post a Cooper picture it reminds me of my dogs when they were puppies. ::yes:: Alex loved his sticks too.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family at the lake!

aww the puppies are just adorable!!!! I wish my clan would accept Raven. but sadly they still don't like her.. I am hoping this all calms down SOON!!!

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

Have fun at the lake. Your Cooper pictures are so cute. The family game night one reminds me of one of the cats when he was a kitten. He took all my daughter's Magic cards and dragged them all over the second floor of our house. We were at Disney at the time and my sister sent us pictures of the mess. My son in law , who was dating my daughter at the time, go tot clean it up.
Have a good day.
Liz

Hope y'all have a fun and safe vacation at the lake!! Family time is so necessary when you have teenagers, cause they are grown and gone before you know it!!

The stick comment makes me laugh….my brother's German Shepards, all THREE of them, love to carry around 2x4s and LOGS! He had a log pile for bonfires in his backyard….yeah, the dogs ATE them! :confused3

I'm late to the party, or early since this is the pre-trip report, or late since you've already been to Maine, or..... whatever! ;)

I'm also a military spouse so I thought I'd remind you that since you are trying to get Poly (if you are still trying???) remember that if they renew the Military Salute, that you can get 40% off deluxe resorts. They should be announcing in July.

Also, since you asked about how military can communicate when deployed, well it's much better than when our DH's were in Iraq. With skype and email and so much more, they have much more constant communication than ever. We have a very close personal friend who provides internet and phone service for military in Afghanistan. He offers a cell phone with a US area code, so soldiers can call/text at US rates, which is just amazing!

Your dogs are beyond adorable. We recently lost our dog, and it is so fun to watch your new pup grow in these posts!

We'll be at WDW at the beginning of November, so I'm enjoying seeing your plans for the same timeframe.

Happy Belated B-Day to you and your Dis friends! Hope you had a great time at the lake.

Cooper is really big now. I bet he loves the lake. Will you be staying with other family members while you are there?

And I finished! All caught up.

-Your bags are gorgeous. And the new cash wallet is very clever!
-The puppies are so cute! My kids are dying for a dog.
-I saw the Maine trip pics in Mo's PTR. You guys are adorable friends.
-We are Poly freaks. I hope you guys land a ressie there, but the other deluxes seem pretty sweet also! I want to try WL pretty bad.

Excited to follow along. :flower1:

Sounds like your days are going by fast with a lot to do.
I've had a terrible head ache the last few days. So much that I've been nauseous. Today it's better and I'm crossing my fingers that it will continue to get better.

Next Sunday I will go to Harstad (a little town 4 hours drive from here) to geocache for 3 days with friends. Other than that I don't have any more traveling plans until USA in august.
The USA trip is going to be expensive so all my traveling money is going there this year. Last week I booked the rental car. The rental place want $3228 in deposit for the rental car. And my credit card was only on $2482 so I had to go to my bank where I have my credit card to ask if I could get it raised to $3724 because I need that for a deposit on a rental car in the USA. The man at the bank put some numbers into the computer and told me that I couldn't get it without sending in some papers that confirms how much money I get each month. I was expecting this since I have a huge dept on my flat and not a high income. So I told him no problem I will fix it. I then left the bank. 5 minutes later he called me and said it was now ok and that I got the raise on the card that I asked for. I was surprised since I was first told to come with some documentation. He couldn't quite explain what had happened, but he said that everything was ok now and wished me a good trip. So now we are all set for the trip.

:dancer: I got some really good news today. I'm finally getting a new car that is large enough so I don't have to assemble and disassemble my wheel chair every time I'm having it in my car. I'm really looking forward to this. My life will be so much easier and I won't have to have somebody with me every time I'm going somewhere with my car (since I can't assemble and disassemble the chair myself and therefor have to have someone do it for me). I'm so happy :dancer: In addition the car I have now is old and it's starting to show. So it's very nice to don't have to struggle with it for much longer.

Last edited:
Have a great time at the lake! I'll keep trying for discounts while you are gone and I'll let you know if I find anything :)

Wow is Cooper getting BIG! I totally understand your love for the lake - I "suffer" from it too :boat::love: We leave for in early (read the butt crack of dawn) Thursday & I CANNOT WAIT :cool1: Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter