• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

Cooper is just tooooooo CUTE! I'm with everyone else...I want a puppy now! It's bad enough I want every pinto colored puppy I see come though on the ASD Rescue website, now I see cute Cooper pics. {{SIGH}} Good thing Dunkin does not like other animals...I would have a rather large pack of dogs. But hey, he is starting to like more people...maybe more animals would work too! LOL!

Excited for tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Aw I can't wait to read about your bringing home Cooper day! So soon!

Glad you booked SOG. I think you will love it. We still need to now add one day to the beginning of our trip and since we will arrive late and check into the Polynesian the next night I am thinking easiest thing would be book SOG for the 1st night. Haven't done it yet though.

Can't wait to read more. Gotta remember to check in here more often. I can't believe I have to book our FP+ this SUNDAY! Crazy as I have very few real park days planned. That may make it tough.

Hoping all is well! Only a couple more days before you guys get Cooper! You'll have to bombard this PTR with tons of pics!! :)

Good morning everyone, sorry its been a few days since I've stopped in... I've had a stressful week which has prompted a bit of reflection about the people in my life. All is good, I just have to trust that God will provide and lead me on the correct path. :thumbsup2

So, today is the day! Its "Gotcha Cooper Day!". In just a few hours, we will be headed home with him, we cannot wait to add the little chunker to our family. :lovestruc. His birth family is so sad to see him go, but they know they have chosen a good home for him. We will stay in touch on FB. ::yes::

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend, prayers and happy thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Sorry your week has been so stressful. Hopefully everything will work out.
I'm so excited for you. You're finally getting Cooper. It'll be interesting to see how Max reacts.
The swimming pool is gone. My neighbor's son took it down before he mowed the lawn. My back yard is so empty now.
I've had a fairly in eventful week. I've been driving my daughter's Jeep the last couple days. Her husband DJed a wedding last night and needed my Journey for his equipment. I miss my car.
Have a good weekend and have fun playing with Cooper.
Liz

(((HUGS))) things have a way of working out the way they are supposed to and for the best.

Hooray for bringing home Cooper! I can't wait for the puppy overload. I think puppy kisses will help relieve the stress. :lovestruc

You know, I think our trips may actually align! I want to say we arrive either a little before or after you do, we are staying at a moderate, maybe POFQ? :confused3 I am a little clueless since Drew is doing the planning this time.

Good morning all! We had a wonderful day yesterday! Cooper had a good uneventful trip home... He was such a cuddled. This morning, he is much more puppy-like and trying to play with MM, sadly MM is an 80 lb puppy himself, so he's a bit rough on the little guy. I've had to separate them a few times.

Anyways, a few puppy pictures for you all... The good ones are Allison's. ::yes::

FB_IMG_1430651583035.jpg

FB_IMG_1430651573364.jpg

FB_IMG_1430651562864.jpg

FB_IMG_1430651556050.jpg

FB_IMG_1430651529467.jpg

FB_IMG_1430651546994.jpg

We are looking forward to spending the day with Cooper. :lovestruc

D~

Cooper is adorable. So glad you had a good trip home with him. Almost makes me want another puppy. NOT ;)

Oh my gosh what a sweetheart! Very lucky pup to be welcomed by such a wonderful loving family! I always felt so bad for puppies and kitties their first week away from their mom and litter mates. In fact, we kept our two kittens in the guest bedroom at first, and I slept in there with them. .. As i didn't want them to be alone. Lol.... my hubby thought I was being overprotective. .. rolled his eyes and laughed at me. :-)
How is MM doing? Is he sad? Jealous? Thinking his humans are crazy? Lol. Allison takes gorgeous pictures! She has a real talent for that!
Enjoy your time with those furbabies! Congrats on those gorgeous park bags! I was showing the moms at baseball your bags on Facebook. .. oh my gosh they loved em! Have a good week!

Eeep....he is totally cute over here too!! He would be a cuddler for me too even if he didn't want to. He is just so......so......squish able :)

Me thinks you need to bring a big suitcase to Maine, you need room for all the doggy toys you will be bringing home. MM and CC need to have a squeaky lobster ::yes::

Oh my gosh, D! How sweet! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more puppy pics! Neeeeeeeeeed! ::yes::

I'll be praying that whatever is going on, you'll find peace. :hug: (And as a friend, I'm always here if you need someone.)

I'm glad that MM is still young enough to be playful. It won't take long for Cooper to get up to speed. :)

Cooper is such a cutie. Hopefully, he and MM can learn to live together. Although, all siblings tend to fight every once in awhile and they are now dog siblings. Is that how it works?

Marissa got an email yesterday saying she was accepted into the college house that she was wanting to get in. It is across the street from the band practice field. Cooked meals are provided. She does have to share a room and they have bunk beds. Hopefully, she will like her roommate. I told her she needed to go through her room and start deciding what she will keep and what needs to be donated. She seemed shocked. I told her that she was moving out. She will be back for the summers (maybe), but that I want her room clean and visitor ready when she is gone. She will be less than 15 minutes away, but it is a step in her growing up and moving on with her life.

Congratulations on your new addition! Cooper is absolutely adorable. I look forward to many more puppy pictures ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter