• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They're going where....oh never mind! August PTR now with shopping pics!

I seem to be late to the party:but I'm here now and your plans look awesome:woohoo:The best part will be Boma with friends of course:rolleyes1

Looking forward to it.

Hope Pooksma has a great weekend and you guys have a great guys weekend...enjoy the air mattress:cool1:It's supposed to rain here until Monday:headache:

All you can eat scrambled eggs, oven roasted red potatoes, bacon, sausage, waffles, biscuits, and gravy - that's the $15.99 Canyon Skillet Breakfast that is listed as of April 2011.

Actually, it says all you can enjoy. Whenever you get so full that you are not enjoying it any more, I guess you are supposed to stop. ;)

Yeehaa partner! Sounds like a good deal to me. Well maybe not the gravy if it is that white gravy we see down there all the time.

I seem to be late to the party:but I'm here now and your plans look awesome:woohoo:The best part will be Boma with friends of course:rolleyes1

Looking forward to it.

Hope Pooksma has a great weekend and you guys have a great guys weekend...enjoy the air mattress:cool1:It's supposed to rain here until Monday:headache:

Welcome to the party and you are right, Boma should be fun. Glad to hear that you guys have been avoiding the flooding. There wasn't much here this spring but the Province got nailed in December. It was really strange.

Joining in. Have you been getting a lot of the rain my parents in Maine are getting?

Joining in. Have you been getting a lot of the rain my parents in Maine are getting?

We were getting ready to build an ark. When the sun does peak out, all you hear is the sound of lawnmowers. :lmao:

Welcome to our report. I hope you enjoy following along.

Glad to hear Pooksma made it safely and is happily shopping away in the States.

Cha! Ching!....I hear the sound of the registers from here! :rotfl:

I'm sure Declan is enjoying the Dad only time. :)

Your ADR's look great!
You have many that I've never been to either.

The Whispering Canyon bkfst skillet sounds delish!
(I know what you mean by the white gravy, I think it's a southern thing ;))

Boma dinner with friends will be so much fun.
Who could argue with spending an evening at such a gorgeous resort! :thumbsup2

This past week we had alot of rain but today is sunny and warm.

I bought Declan his first real fishing rod and took him fishing this afternoon. I hooked a couple and tried to get him to reel them in but they spit the hook before he could land them.

We found a spot at a little hole in the middle of the woods and we managed to get these beauties:

this one I had him throw back

firstfish1.jpg

This one he said he was keeping, no ifs and or buts.

firstfish.jpg

Glad to hear Pooksma made it safely and is happily shopping away in the States.

Cha! Ching!....I hear the sound of the registers from here! :rotfl:

I'm sure Declan is enjoying the Dad only time. :)

Your ADR's look great!
You have many that I've never been to either.

The Whispering Canyon bkfst skillet sounds delish!
(I know what you mean by the white gravy, I think it's a southern thing ;))

Boma dinner with friends will be so much fun.
Who could argue with spending an evening at such a gorgeous resort! :thumbsup2

This past week we had alot of rain but today is sunny and warm.

We have already had some texts from the shopping crew. I'm sure they are looking for a place to eat about now.

Pooksma and I have been to all the restaurants except Marrakesh but some of them happened on a trip we still haven't told Declan about. We did an adults only trip back in 2008. He thinks we did a tour of New England and technically we did. we drove to Bangor and flew from there. :lmao:

Looks like you and Declan had a great fishing trip! Love the face in the bottom picture! :thumbsup2

Glad Declan had some success at fishing with his new rod! :thumbsup2

Oh I remember that top secret trip to WDW and the poor little boy that got left behind....tisk tisk..:rotfl:

Happy Victoria Day!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see all the loot Pooksma came home with. :)

Sounds like a great weekend all around! Declan looks so happy! How was sleeping on the air mattress:confused3

Can't wait to hear all about Pooksma trip to the states:worship:

Looks like you and Declan had a great fishing trip! Love the face in the bottom picture! :thumbsup2

Doesn't matter what he is doing, he always hams it up for the camera. You should see some of the pictures from school.

Glad Declan had some success at fishing with his new rod! :thumbsup2

Oh I remember that top secret trip to WDW and the poor little boy that got left behind....tisk tisk..:rotfl:

Happy Victoria Day!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see all the loot Pooksma came home with. :)

Happy Victoria Day to you as well. She did well and I'm sure she will give you all an update later on.

Sounds like a great weekend all around! Declan looks so happy! How was sleeping on the air mattress:confused3

Can't wait to hear all about Pooksma trip to the states:worship:

The air mattress was a real treat. :lmao: I managed to push it back to Saturday night thinking I might get lucky and he would change his mind. Wasn't going to happen.

Hello declansdad and pooksma. I was over at memom's catching up at lunch at work today and saw a comment you made and noticed you had a PTR going. Sorry to be late to the party, but better late than never, right? Sounds like you have a great August trip planned. We'll be in the area around the time of your trip. Probably not at Disney though (although I'm hoping to grab a day or two.). We'll be taking our oldest back to college. She attends a private college about an hour south of Disney. It'll be her 2nd year. You met her on that trip that you really didn't take...remember? This last year, we were able to spend a little time at Downtown Disney when taking her in August and bringing her home a couple weeks ago. I'm pulling for a couple actual park days. Who knows? Maybe we could pull off another Dismeet. If we do, I promise not to mention that other time. :rotfl:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans and all about pooksma's shopping fun!

We were getting ready to build an ark. When the sun does peak out, all you hear is the sound of lawnmowers. :lmao:

Welcome to our report. I hope you enjoy following along.

Ha, that is what my mom said happens too. She said the last time it was dry enough to mow she was about half way through and it started to pour again. She said lots of people have half mowed lawns on their street. :rotfl:

Hello declansdad and pooksma. I was over at memom's catching up at lunch at work today and saw a comment you made and noticed you had a PTR going. Sorry to be late to the party, but better late than never, right? Sounds like you have a great August trip planned. We'll be in the area around the time of your trip. Probably not at Disney though (although I'm hoping to grab a day or two.). We'll be taking our oldest back to college. She attends a private college about an hour south of Disney. It'll be her 2nd year. You met her on that trip that you really didn't take...remember? This last year, we were able to spend a little time at Downtown Disney when taking her in August and bringing her home a couple weeks ago. I'm pulling for a couple actual park days. Who knows? Maybe we could pull off another Dismeet. If we do, I promise not to mention that other time. :rotfl:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans and all about pooksma's shopping fun!

When you get your plans worked out, let us know and we will see if we can work something in. Would be nice to see you again.

What a terrific picture (with such a tiny fish) Love it!!!:goodvibes

LOL, there was no throwing that one back, he wqas having none of it.

Yes, we'll need to hear about the merchandise.
Seeing it would be even better. :thumbsup2

Cute fishing pictures. :)

I'll see if I can get her on it. Says she is busy with school or something like that. :lmao:

Ha, that is what my mom said happens too. She said the last time it was dry enough to mow she was about half way through and it started to pour again. She said lots of people have half mowed lawns on their street. :rotfl:

We're getting sun here today but it is suppose to be raining again tomorrow; although, I hear next week is suppose to be nice. Of course that means will will need to deal with hordes or black flies and mosquitos.

I think doing an update sounds like more fun than doing nasty school work...what is she thinking??? :laughing:

I don't envy all my teacher friends...luckily for the most part I can leave my work at work. :)

The mosquitos are HERE!!!! And they are mean little guys!!! :headache:

(From underneath piles of assignments that were submitted LATE)....:wave2:

Had some great shopping finds. Did what I said I wouldn't, spent more on Declan than I should have :rolleyes:

A few light tops, capris and a dress-all for work. Don't think I've rid myself of the bug yet-looking at a day trip some time in the next few weeks:rotfl:

(From underneath piles of assignments that were submitted LATE)....:wave2:

Had some great shopping finds. Did what I said I wouldn't, spent more on Declan than I should have :rolleyes:

A few light tops, capris and a dress-all for work. Don't think I've rid myself of the bug yet-looking at a day trip some time in the next few weeks:rotfl:

:lmao: We already have a day trip planned for the week I'm off in July...so whichever day Jasmine has off that week...we'll head down!:lmao: She was panicking because she really needed tops and bought only one. She did buy dresses but finally declared she felt she had enough dresses now:confused3

:lmao: We already have a day trip planned for the week I'm off in July...so whichever day Jasmine has off that week...we'll head down!:lmao: She was panicking because she really needed tops and bought only one. She did buy dresses but finally declared she felt she had enough dresses now:confused3

I've been told you can never have too many tops.....or was that shoes. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter