They think I'm obsessed

jjarman

DIS Veteran
A co-worker saw me looking at a printout of a map of Blizzard Beach and said, Girl, you are obsessed. They just don't understand. I forgot how crowded water parks can get and remembered back to this summer when we went to the water park in Baton Rouge. There was absolutely no where to sit much less put down our stuff. I vow to find a decent chair or two to put our stuff on at BB and TL. That is why I was looking at the maps to try and figure out the best area for us to put our stuff. DS is 14 and we will be on all the big slides at both parks so a spot kind of central to them would be best.

Welcome to the bretheren/sisterhood. We are glad you are here! :flower:

Isn't it great to be among others who know what you are talking about :goodvibes

hahaha... me? obsessed??? lol, its the only way to be.... according to me!! lol

now about TL... we went in early August, it was hot, it was crowded, and we loved TL.. our area that had tables I was not prepared!! I forgot to bring towels from our hotel, so we had to stand in line to 'rent' towels (avoid this if at all possible!) I did buy a water proof holder for passes, money, etc to hang on my neck! I did bring a collapsable cooler, with drinks, sandwiches, pretzels, cookies, I forgot to look at a map!!

We wandered right, and wandered, and wandered... then when we got way over (carrying all that stuff!) still no good "seats" I saw (near where they do the 'diving' and pearl stuffs) a picnic shelter, and empty chairs!! I plopped stuff on chairs, I put our cooler on a table!! (which came in handy when a brief rain shower occured!!)

Everyone knew where our stuff was, and they would do a slide, come and get a drink of water, juice, they would hang at the wave pool, or do a round around the lazy river... it all worked out!! YEAH

That why I love these boards!...All these years I thought it was a sickness I had! Now I know that not only am I not alone, im in good company! :flower:

YesImObsessed! As has been repeatedly said, you're among good company here! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, and if you want a good seat, go early. They go fast! :smooth:

I know the feeling, fortunately my sister is as nuts as me....we did our first WDW trip together with our respective families 2 years ago....

It's been BAD ever since....I remember DH Promising me we would come back one the morning we left in 2002....Bad idea....haven't stopped obsessing with Disney ever since.

People don't understand ...they give us the weird look.

I am soooo glad I "dis"covered you guys....now I get to feed my addiction every chance I get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter