They canceled FP's AGAIN!

themommy

DIS Veteran
I just got another e-mail stating that they canceled my FP and remade it for a different time and experience yet AGAIN! They really need to get it together!

That sucks. OP I would write and complain. It may not get things solved right now but they need to learn that unless there is an unforeseen emergency (i.e a massive breakdown that they are waiting in parts to repair) that if we are expected to decided at 60 days out-so are they....

Yeah, anybody know what this is about??? Mine was for mine train on a MNSSHP night but the FP was for 545-645pm. I'm kinda mad cause I woke up at midnight to make it. Is the ride not going to be operational that day?

Yeah, anybody know what this is about??? Mine was for mine train on a MNSSHP night but the FP was for 545-645pm. I'm kinda mad cause I woke up at midnight to make it. Is the ride not going to be operational that day?
The ride will be fine. It is the time that they don't like. This is twice they have done this...everything after 6 canceled last time, not sure what time they started with this time.

Me too! I am writing an email as we speak! Not happy!
It might behoove you to call instead of writing. I called and got put on hold for 20 minutes but, they gave me an extra FP out of the deal.

Okay I spoke to Pandora (LOL) who apologized and said the system shouldn't have allowed me to make them, she couldn't help me so has transferred me to someone who could maybe help. Working with her now... so we shall see.

They did this a few days ago. Conflicting reports as to why. Some say it was a glitch and some said because they want people out of the park by the time the party starts. They did however put the times back into the FP's after that. And now they canceled them all again. Who knows the real reason? :(

They did this a few days ago. Conflicting reports as to why. Some say it was a glitch and some said because they want people out of the park by the time the party starts. They did however put the times back into the FP's after that. And now they canceled them all again. Who knows the real reason? :(

Yeah it's so annoying!!! Like they didn't know about it before we made the FPs? Sad thing is that I had one for 4pm that day and just switched it a couple days ago to the 545pm time slot cause it worked better for us. Frustrating!

The ride will be fine. It is the time that they don't like. This is twice they have done this...everything after 6 canceled last time, not sure what time they started with this time.

I think the anything in MK that ends after 6:30 on a party night is being cancelled. I wasn't able to make any FP reservations for those days that went past 6:30 when I made my FP earlier this week. I think the ones getting cancelled now are the ones that people moved back to 6-7 again.

I think the anything in MK that ends after 6:30 on a party night is being cancelled. I wasn't able to make any FP reservations for those days that went past 6:30 when I made my FP earlier this week. I think the ones getting cancelled now are the ones that people moved back to 6-7 again.
Why in the world are those 6-7 times even available? Come on Disney, you just can't be this clueless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter