They Call Me MISTER PIG- He Said, She Said (9/1 Lights, Thunder, Fantasmic? Page 47)

Chef Mickey can go to Heck!

He Said – He does not like She. She decided that we should get up early, and Chef Mickey we should see. He does not like Chef Mickey. Chef Mickey equals less sleep for me.

I can’t believe She did that! We dragged our soggy pirate butts home after the longest day in history (though very fun) just to wake up 2 hours shy of recommended sleep allowance. I was very grumpy with her, and I wasn’t amused at all during our meal. This was the only meal we were almost nearly a tiny bit late for and we had a 7am ADR. There was a wait to check in, apparently She is not the only crazy lady. The Cat was dressed up in her Minnie dress. I was dressed up in my Trogdor shirt (someone commented on his coolness!) and shorts. I’m kind of surprised I didn’t have my clothes on backwards. By the way, anyone who knows of Trogdor, 10 cool points for you!

She Said – The breakfast was early, but The Cat looked so cute so I dealt with it. I love her Minnie dress. Every character that saw her pointed at Minnie and did that silent giggly thing. The food was okay, but I did like their biscuits. Its basic buffet and the fab five were awesome.

Cat got to see Goofy again and she thanked him for letting her open ToonTown the day before.Than we had Mickey, Donald, Pluto and napkin waving and finally the girl we were all there to see- Minnie!

day4a.jpg
day4b.jpg

day4c.jpg
day4d.jpg

She Said- I had originally planned for us to go to Epcot, but we managed to squeeze in everything we wanted to do already. He came up with the brilliant idea of snagging fastpasses (abusing The Cat’s attendance) at Animal Kingdom so that after The Cat was dropped off at Neverland Club, we could come back and ride Everest and Dinosaur several times each.

He Said – Yay for me for starting to think as underhandedly as she does. What is happening to my sense of ethics? We drove from The Contemporary (parking there is bad juju) to AK, skipped in front of a huge line for one of the entrance gates (why people line up without looking around is beyond me- two long lines at two of the turnstiles, the others ignored. We lined up at one of those shunned turnstiles and yes they opened all of them.) We headed with the masses and waited on a cutesy line drop scene.

After the drop, Becca vanished to grab fastpasses for Everest and me and The Cat headed to Dinoland. To put it bluntly, we rode the everloving crap out of Triceratopspin. You spend several thousand dollars on a vacation to Disney, and all your brain-damaged child wants to do is eat cereal, swim in a pool, and on this particular occasion, ride an attraction that can be found at any fair in the country, and is about as exciting as one of those horsey rides that lurk outside of grocery stores. Ugh. She even joined the fun and rode the aforementioned ‘fun ride’ another two times to bring the grand total to 6 rides. Or 7. I don’t remember. By that point, my brain was bleeding out of my ears from attempting to comprehend it all.

She Said- Well at least the Cat was happy. And there was no line- at all. They didn’t even make us get off. Honestly I thought we would hate AK but it grew on me, though Dinoland sticks out like a sore thumb. Totally kills what would have been a flawless theme. I also loved how everyone called her Minnie all day long. It was fun. We took the required photo ops and then moved on.

day4e.jpg

day4f.jpg

He Said- We went over to the Dinoland playground and asked a CM about our fastpass abuse plans. The CM gave us this helpful tip: At AK and DHS, any time after the return window for FP, FP from any time that day are generally accepted. MK is a little more stringent (though we got in a few with timed out FPs) and Epcot is the most strict when it comes to accepting fastpasses that are out of the specified times, but still let some people through.

I then tried to go down one of the slides in that playground. Not only was I feeling old and creaky, but I barely fit down the darned thing. We left soon after this humiliation. She went over to Expedition Everest and grabbed one more fastpass (bringing out total to 4 FP for EE) and I took The Cat to grab 2 FP at Dinosaur. He and She were going to party later

day4g.jpg

He Said- After grabbing the FP at Dinosaur, we ran into safari geared Pluto and Goofy, and there was hardly any line! She found us right as The Cat was about to meet the characters (3rd time now? I lost count) and snapped some cute pictures of them having fun.

day4h.jpg
day4i.jpg

She Said – Now it was time for me to be bossy. I demanded that we head over to get seats at the Festival of the Lion King (FLK from now on) and He was in no mood to move quickly.

He Said- Hey! I was in pain! She totally doesn’t understand how Big Baby diaper rash works!

She Said- To be fair, if I had realized just how many people were going to be easily crammed in there, I wouldn’t have been so edgy about getting there quite so early. It’s a pretty decent sized place.

He Said – FLK almost needs its own Webisode. Unfortunately for you, I’m lazy and you’ll have to settle for what you get. FLK was amazing. From the opening ceremony involving the crowds to the final performance, I’d say it almost merits AK admission by itself. There were perfectly synchronized animal dancers, extremely talented vocalists, a fire dancer, an aerial dancing duet, trapeze artists, and of course the Lion King gang. I’m a Lion King lover, and this show left me in awe. It’s a must see, you’ll be very sorry if you miss it.

She Said – Shorty after FLK I was getting steamy. Everyone knows that for whatever reason, AK is 10 degrees hotter than anywhere else in Disney. We left AK and were back at Pop by 11:30 and ready to jump in the pool. After thirty minutes of swimming I decided to dry off. I must have been really sleepy because I was out in ten seconds flat. He and The Cat were in the pool for nearly two hours. Somehow they didn’t burn to a crisp. Yay for Mommy Senses, I made sure they sunblocked well. I also got very lucky about not burning, seriously I rival Snow White’s complexion, the least He could do was wake me up and turn me over. The Cat took a short nap after playing in the pool, and I went to the food court to get Tie Dye Cheesecake and some The Cat food.

After she woke up and ate, everyone got dressed up, and we made our way to the TTC and monorailed over MK for yet another FP abuse. See you can only use KTTW that have entered that park on that day for Fastpasses Once everyone made it through the gates I took Cat’s and mine KTTW and fought against the parade over to Space Mountain where I secured two FP for He and I to use later. (Note: When trying to get anywhere during a parade going through shops is usually the quickest route). He took Cat over to the Poly where I met them.

The sign on the door said they opened at 4:30 which had to be wrong since I was told four and made an ADR for Le Cellier at 5:00. No way would I have cut anything that close. Well I was right and the sign was wrong (went to the lobby to make sure). There will be a Neverland review in the next part that Cat herself wrote (I corrected the spelling though) We filled out her paperwork and food choices and watched her go from the window into Neverland. We looked at each other for a moment with giant smiles. The Cat was off and we were on our way for a whine free evening.

On the Next Webisode of Mister Pig: Are those Hives or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

7am ADRs AFTER the P&PP Party?:scared1:

Cat's minnie dress is adorable! Did someone make it?

And, so glad to hear someone else thinks AK is the hotter than anywhere else! I've always said that and people look at me like I'm nuts! I swear - it could be 60 degrees out, but walk into AK and it feels like 80!

Very funny "He" comments about the ride in Dinoland! That one makes me dizzy! Is he punching the dinosaur in that picture?:laughing:

Great update! I am very impressed that you were able to make the 7AM ADR! I don't think I'm that good, we are planning to go to MNSSHP in September and I have planned for sleeping in the next morning. I :worship: to your dedication!

Great post! I can't wait to hear about the Neverland Club - we're sending ours there for a "night out" as well in September. And GREAT idea about getting fastpasses with the kiddos' tickets to use later in the night - I'm storing that tip for future absuse . . . um, I mean use! ;)

I'm curious about the Minnie Dress too - did someone make it or did you buy it? It's adorable!!!

Alrighty, well I'm looking forward to hearing The Cat's review of the Neverland Club, so until then . . . :surfweb:

I'm enjoying your trip report. I'm impressed that you made the 7am ADR the day after the PPP. After our late night of just watching the fireworks, we slept in the next morning. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Great update! I can't wait to read more about your night out alone and Le Cellier. Also will love to hear about Neverland I have considered this for my son for one night while we are there.

Melissa

Hi there,

I've just read through your TR and I must say I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks for the posts!

Oh and by the way He... I bought my fiance a Trogdor shirt last year. We play Guitar Hero 2 all the time just so we can play the Trogdor song. :rotfl: Consummate Vs! Majesty!

All caught up. You guys are great.

Thank You! :goodvibes

7am ADRs AFTER the P&PP Party?:scared1:

Cat's minnie dress is adorable! Did someone make it?

And, so glad to hear someone else thinks AK is the hotter than anywhere else! I've always said that and people look at me like I'm nuts! I swear - it could be 60 degrees out, but walk into AK and it feels like 80!

Very funny "He" comments about the ride in Dinoland! That one makes me dizzy! Is he punching the dinosaur in that picture?:laughing:

Yes I am crazy. :crazy: I really thought with the naps we would have been fine. But I also had planned on us leaving after the fireworks and yeah... we didn't do that. He threatened me within an inch of my life when I woke him up a little before six. :eek:

I had it custom made through a girl on ebay. If you want more info you can PM me and I will send you the details. It was very well made though, nothing even the least bit itchy.

And you aren't alone. Even He said AK is at least 10 degrees hotter. He thinks it has to do with all that vegitation and the closed in nature of the walking paths. ::yes:: I think Disney is just really good at making it feel like Africa. ;)

Wow it does look like He is punching the Dino! I never noticed that. I think He was supposed to be driving backwards but man you are right!

Great update! I am very impressed that you were able to make the 7AM ADR! I don't think I'm that good, we are planning to go to MNSSHP in September and I have planned for sleeping in the next morning. I :worship: to your dedication!

When He saw the :worship: He hoped that meant you would be sacrificing me to appease his sense of justice. Plan on sleeping in. It is needed. If it hadn't been for the fact Minnie's house was closed and that Cat had her cute dress I would have gladly rolled over and gone back to bed.

Great post! I can't wait to hear about the Neverland Club - we're sending ours there for a "night out" as well in September. And GREAT idea about getting fastpasses with the kiddos' tickets to use later in the night - I'm storing that tip for future absuse . . . um, I mean use! ;)

I'm curious about the Minnie Dress too - did someone make it or did you buy it? It's adorable!!!

Alrighty, well I'm looking forward to hearing The Cat's review of the Neverland Club, so until then . . . :surfweb:

A "Night Out" is a must in my opinion. Otherwise in our case there would have been one badly beaten child. The Fastpass "use" worked wonderfully. Really I highly recommend it.

I ordered it custom made from Ebay. If you want any details PM me and I will send them to you.

It took Cat thirty minutes to type it up and its not very long. I know she is six but I wanted to take over so bad. I am not use to snail like typing.

-Becca-

Again, another fabulous update! Can't wait to hear about the adults night out!

~Beka~

Thanks Beka! It was an... eventful night to say the least. :goodvibes

Great update! I can't wait to read more about your night out alone and Le Cellier. Also will love to hear about Neverland I have considered this for my son for one night while we are there.

Melissa

I will tell you this much. I totally believe in having a some downtime away from children for awhile (or at least from my own children- at Disney there are children everywhere) It gives everyone a chance to refresh and not kill each other. ;)

I'm enjoying your trip report. I'm impressed that you made the 7am ADR the day after the PPP. After our late night of just watching the fireworks, we slept in the next morning. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

I'll be honest. I must not have been thinking it over clearly. I had planned for us to leave after the fireworks but we were having too much fun (and didn't want to get caught in the crowd). So a 7am breakfast was not a happy time. :( However Cat looked cute and had a blast and I was able to eat my weight in biscuits. So it wasn't all bad.

Hi there,

I've just read through your TR and I must say I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks for the posts!

Oh and by the way He... I bought my fiance a Trogdor shirt last year. We play Guitar Hero 2 all the time just so we can play the Trogdor song. :rotfl: Consummate Vs! Majesty!

First thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it but now I must not like you... because He said he is leaving me for you and your fiance. Guitar Hero too?! That is too much coolness for me to deal with!:cool2: Oh well. At least I still rock at WoW so I doubt he will actually leave... I might need to tie him up though to be on the safe side. ;) Seriously though that rocks.

hi! i'm reading! :thumbsup2

Awesome! I hope you keep enjoying our little webisodes.

-Becca-

Hi Guys! Great updates! Yay I get 10 points! We love trogdor! We have been fans of Trogdor even before he became cool and popular and guitar heroish! I am so loving the idea of a parents night out! Can't wait to hear how yours went!
I probably won't be around for a few days so have a great weekend and stay cool! YOU GUYS ROCK! :cool1:

Holy moly you are a crazy woman, 7 am! Yikes. My DS would NOT have been fun to be around if he got so little sleep :furious:

I think there is a giant dome around AK to hold the heat and humidity in, because it blocks the breeze too. Just stifling!!!

First thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it but now I must not like you... because He said he is leaving me for you and your fiance. Guitar Hero too?! That is too much coolness for me to deal with!:cool2: Oh well. At least I still rock at WoW so I doubt he will actually leave... I might need to tie him up though to be on the safe side. ;) Seriously though that rocks.

[/COLOR]

omg you play WoW?! My fiance and I used to play WoW too! (Actually we met on our server... :rolleyes1:) I was a human warrior, he was a night elf druid. :rotfl: I used to be so addicted to WoW and raided my butt off, then got eaten by the real life monster and quit the game.

Don't worry about needing to tie him up though.. we can all be friends?? :D I'll be working at WDW soon as a professional intern so if you ever go back to WDW let me know.. we cool kids can hang out! :cool1:

Chef Mickey can go to Heck!

He Said- Hey! I was in pain! She totally doesn’t understand how Big Baby diaper rash works!

Big Baby diaper rash???? :confused3 Is that anything like "crotch rot"?

Seriously, enjoying the TR immensely.. Just got caught up after a week's absence. Looking forward to the next update

Hi Guys! Great updates! Yay I get 10 points! We love trogdor! We have been fans of Trogdor even before he became cool and popular and guitar heroish! I am so loving the idea of a parents night out! Can't wait to hear how yours went!
I probably won't be around for a few days so have a great weekend and stay cool! YOU GUYS ROCK! :cool1:

Yea! More cool people! Is it sad that my daughter runs around quoting Teen Girl Squad? You guys need boyfriends! Parents night out is a must in my opinion. I think we would have been biting each others heads off with out it. Hope you have fun with whatever you are up to! :goodvibes

Holy moly you are a crazy woman, 7 am! Yikes. My DS would NOT have been fun to be around if he got so little sleep :furious:

I think there is a giant dome around AK to hold the heat and humidity in, because it blocks the breeze too. Just stifling!!!

I know. I was evil. Cat was fine. I think that was due to the stroller but DH was pretty sure that I was the devil. I would totally buy the invisble dome idea. I mean how else is it that Hot? I can't imagine going there in the summer. I would melt.

So I want to know.............did all your late fast passes work???

Did they? ;) Guess you will have to wait and see... :goodvibes

Just read your tr so far. It's great. I love your daughter's minnie dress. Can't wait for more!

Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it!

-Becca-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter