• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

These Ok? Need One More...

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
This is what I have planned so far, but am needing one more. This is for 4 adults staying @ POFQ on the DxDP. Two of the adults have not been to WDW since 1980, so it's basically a 1st time visit.

I am unsure about AM on day 3 & 5. AK is AM EMH on day 5, and don't think we will need a 1/2 day on day 3, then again on day 5. Would you recommend going to another park?

Arrival Day (2 are coming from West Coast):
7pm Dinner @ Raglan Road

Day 1:
MK in the morning w/lunch @ Plaza Restaurant
Break in early afternoon
DHS in the late afternoon (PM EMH) w/dinner @ 6:35pm @ 50's Primetime

Day 2:
EP (AM EMH) in the morning w/Snack Credits @ WS for lunch
Break in early afternoon
EP in the late afternoon w/dinner @ 6pm @ Le Cellier

Day 3: Am on the fence with the AM on this day.
AK in the morning w/lunch @ Tusker House (no adr yet, as they have not loaded lunch into the system yet)
Break in early afternoon
EP in later afternoon w/dinner @ 7:45pm @ Rose & Crown

Day 4:
MK (AM EMH) in the morning w/lunch @ 11:45am @ Liberty Tree Tavern
Break in early afternoon
Dinner @ 6:15pm @ Citrico's, then over to Downtown Disney

Day 5:
AK (AM EMH) in the morning (unsure about this) - (Need lunch)
Break in the afternoon
EP in evening w/dinner @ 6pm @ Flying Fish

Day 6:
DHS (AM EMH) in the morning w/lunch @ Sci-Fi Dine In
Break in the afternoon
MK (PM EMH) in the evening w/dinner @ California Grill

We had a very good dinner at Kona a couple of weeks ago, not sure if that's something you'd consider for lunch or dinner...salads were very good, very good noodle & shrimp bowl, my husband had a good ribeye, and the desserts were excellent.

We also had a very good lunch at Tony's, I loved the zucchini fries, he liked the calamari for an appetizer and my husband and I got a flatbread and chopped salad and split them. Tiramisu was a little bland, but cool and creamy. Staff was quick and professional. I'd go there over the Plaza.

Maybe consider Boma for lunch on your AK day, it was an encellent buffet and fun to look around the resort.

Have a good trip, we loved having the deluxe plan! There is a non-alcoholic smoothie at Le Cellier that I loved - raspberry flavors, but it was named something like Red Maple...

We had a very good dinner at Kona a couple of weeks ago, not sure if that's something you'd consider for lunch or dinner...salads were very good, very good noodle & shrimp bowl, my husband had a good ribeye, and the desserts were excellent.

We also had a very good lunch at Tony's, I loved the zucchini fries, he liked the calamari for an appetizer and my husband and I got a flatbread and chopped salad and split them. Tiramisu was a little bland, but cool and creamy. Staff was quick and professional. I'd go there over the Plaza.

Maybe consider Boma for lunch on your AK day, it was an encellent buffet and fun to look around the resort.

Have a good trip, we loved having the deluxe plan! There is a non-alcoholic smoothie at Le Cellier that I loved - raspberry flavors, but it was named something like Red Maple...

Thought about Boma, but it shows they are only open for breakfast & dinner. :guilty:

The reservations look great to me! We have never done deluxe only regular dining. The only thing for us is I find going to different parks every day very tiring. We do occasionally hop especially if it is for a dinner in Epcot. But to plan each morning and afternoon at a different park may wear you out.

The reservations look great to me! We have never done deluxe only regular dining. The only thing for us is I find going to different parks every day very tiring. We do occasionally hop especially if it is for a dinner in Epcot. But to plan each morning and afternoon at a different park may wear you out.

This!!:scared1:

How many nights are you staying? Are you leaving on day 6 or do you leave day 7 (not listed) not counting your arrival day. It looks like you are there for 7 nights, which would be 21 TS credits per person. I count you using only 15 TS credits. :confused3

As far as your two AK days go, I say just spend one day (either 3 or 5) relaxing at POFQ, and maybe get some shopping done at DTD. :goodvibes

And for your lunch on day 5:

If you're at AK: Yak and Yeti! The atmosphere is awesome, as is the food. Try the crispy mahi mahi! :love:

If you're at POFQ and DTD: Either CS at Wolfgang Puck Express or TS at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. Both are great. :thumbsup2

How many nights are you staying? Are you leaving on day 6 or do you leave day 7 (not listed) not counting your arrival day. It looks like you are there for 7 nights, which would be 21 TS credits per person. I count you using only 15 TS credits. :confused3

We have a room only for the 1st night, then the package starts the next day for 6 days, 5 nights, then the last night is a room only again. We did this since 2 family members are coming from the west coast and won't be there until late in the afternoon. Same thing for the return home. So the total credits are 15 per person.

We have a room only for the 1st night, then the package starts the next day for 6 days, 5 nights, then the last night is a room only again. We did this since 2 family members are coming from the west coast and won't be there until late in the afternoon. Same thing for the return home. So the total credits are 15 per person.

Oh, ok. I gotcha now. Was a bit confused with the way you had origionally explained things. Why not change the TH lunch on your first morning at AK to Donald's Breakfast Safari (also at Tusker House). You meet Donald outside and inside Mickey, Goofy and Daisy visit the tables in their safari outfits. It's one of my favorite character breakfasts. Then, on your second day at AK, make a lunch ADR for Yak & Yeti?

As for your other question, we personally love AK. There is so much to explore and see. True, there aren't as many rides as the other parks, which seems to be more important to some, but there are a lot of different paths to explore, shows to see and areas that are often overlooked. We can easily spend a day and a half to 2 days there. :thumbsup2

Great restaurants you have booked! WOW! Your gonna have a great time.

I would recommend Wolfgang Puck Cafe at DTD. If your in the MK area, Kona is also wonderful. But i think the food at WPC is better. :thumbsup2

We like hopping, as it gives us a chance to go to one park in the morning, take a break and recharge back at the resort, then get that second wind to go to a different park later in the day. We also find that with changing parks during the day, it does not become too much time in one park. We found if we were at the same park all day, it was a little too much.

We like hopping, as it gives us a chance to go to one park in the morning, take a break and recharge back at the resort, then get that second wind to go to a different park later in the day. We also find that with changing parks during the day, it does not become too much time in one park. We found if we were at the same park all day, it was a little too much.

I can certainly understand that. That does make sense. But for us we don't like the traveling back and forth between the resorts and the parks so to do that extra times has always made us hesitate. Last year we stayed at beach club and LOVEDwalking back and forth to epcot. That was the first time that we actually went back to our resort a few different days on our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter