There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Packing progress is good. I bet it feels good to knock off some of your to do's off your list. I really hope no one else gets sick. I know in our house once one gets sick, they all get sick, no matter how much I disinfect. Hopefully your packing piles increase as the week goes on.

I'm impressed that you still have the Glow with the Show ears. I probably would have misplaced them. ;)

I'm emerging from lurkedom and slacker land for not commenting much but wanted to swing by and wish you safe travels! Hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

Ok, Mo! Here is where we overlap so plenty of opportunities for a Dismeet!

11/15: DHS, we will be there in the evening and we have a FP for the 1st showing of F!. We will also be spending some time over at the Osborne Lights!!

11/16: We will be at MK all day this day :)

11/17: AK in the morning as well

11/19: MVMCP!! (if you buy the tickets)

BTW: when is your BOG ADR? We have a dinner BOG ADR on 11/19 at 7:50.

Yay! One week! Do you know that they now sell wands that make those ear hats change colors? I think you need to buy one and hide it from the kids so you can change their ears when they are not looking. That could be hours of fun!

No. Thanks for that as there is more $$ down the drain.
Yes i will be getting it.

Just take a deep breath. Things will get done. It's just not worth the stress. My daughter was packing for herself at that age. I just had to make sure she packed socks and underwear. My theory was that since we were driving, we could always buy anything important that we forgot. Everyone else was good about not forgetting things but I've forgotten small things like belts and hairbrushes.
You look so thin even if you are tired.
Liz

BREATH........ Yes that is what i need! and a beer.
HA! Zack packed and just threw everything in there all crumpled.. So yesterday I showed him how to fold. Then noticed he has some underwear in there too.. Umm Don't you need those for the week? "yeah, I guess?" Silly boy is ready to hit the road!
so am i.
Good Point. I can stop anywhere to get stuff. AND they do have a washer and dryer on property! we will be fine. it's just my pre trip jitters
I could be a lot less if the damn candy wasn't in the house..

Yay, packing progress. :cool1:

I try to check a couple things off my to do list each day to try to keep the stress away. I probably need Disney counseling as well.

Let's start one. I think we all need it?

WAIT A SECOND. How did I not realize on 11/15 you will be in Epcot (Epercot, right?) and so will we!! Until around 5 when we head to DHS. Duuuuuh, I bet we could squeeze in a DIS Meet somewhere along there because that's what's on your itinerary, too. :) Sleep deprivation and work related stress are a real hassle when planning!!

I dunno?
Yep EpERcot!!! you remembered! Let's do this! if you see us just YELL!

You look fabulous!! Tired mom and all. Cut your busy self some slack so you aren't worn out for your trip!! :lovestruc

I saw your post in the November group worried about the weather! I do think it's going to cool off a little bit after this week. I'm in North Florida and it's been over 85 and muggy as heck for the last 2 weeks. It doesn't feel like it's almost time for the holidays. Bring back my magical 70s, 60s, 50s!!

We will be there Thanksgiving week. I'd like it to be not too hot, but still nice for us to swim. pixiedust:

Thank you your very kind. i need to lost A LOT more. but i am getting there. sloooooowly

I will be drinking this weekend!!! and DONE packing.

We are having some CRAZY weather. It's 75-60 here. that is UNHEARD of! you can't control the weather right? Just make sure i have my poncho's! LOL!!!
in 2011 it was perfect! we were able to swim during the day and sweatshirts at night. totally perfect!!!

Eeep!!! I've never seen you THIS packed so far away from a trip. :scratchin YOu must be excited this time??? Hehehehe!

Love seeing everything laid out - it's so close... You must remember to text me with updates as your driving - so we don't worry about you. Because you know I worry. :lovestruc

One week girly - ONE WEEK!!!! :woohoo: And poor WDW... It will never be the same for many. :eek:

D~

That picture was from last year, not this year BUT i do have lots done!!!
I am excited and nervous all at the same time. always about $$
I will be posting all the way down!!! I need to remember where i was to write the report right?? LOL.

Only only one week.. Cannot believe it.

Your plans sound wonderful..I hope you all have a fabulous trip..cant wait to read all about it..Be safe!!

Thank you!! doesn't matter what happens we will be there and we will have a great time and make awesome memories!

OMG you leave in a week!!!!! I am so jealous!

I KNOW!

Um....why did they have to change the resort mugs now and not in August? We now have 8 of the last style and 7 of the style before that. I want a new one!

So far so good AoA has them except of course purple... I may have to take a walk over to Pop to get purple?!?! I really didn't like the last ones Donald looks like he has devil horns on him.. These are adorable!

One Man's Dream was open IN August. Walt's desk was gone, but the rest was there.

Thank goodness. I NEED one man's dream in my life.

You look fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss!

Thanks! lots to go but i am getting there! kinda excited to do the side by side pictures!

Don't stress about the packing. We seriously wait until the night before we leave to pack. We'll start setting things aside we know we can't forget, but we are total last minute packers.

i ALWAYS stress about packing then i over pack. it's ridicules. I need therapy.

Love your Halloween stuff. I'm coming trick or treating to your house next year. It's not that far.

Come on Down! Love to have ya!

I don't know how you do it with 3 jobs, a family, all those sports... I'm exhausted with 1 job, 2 kids, 1 day of gymnastics/week, swimming lessons 1 day/week, and theater class on Saturday mornings. I just want to curl up and go to sleep reading about all the stuff you get done!

I have no idea either. Some are busier then others the days i have nothing after this job i feel weird just sitting.

OMG I can't believe you leave in a week!!!!!!!

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.

Haha...yep, that's the head tilt :) Ahhhh....love that kiddo!

What? We have FPs together?? I don't think I have seen yours....let me go back through our convo.....ummm, maybe tomorrow. I will have to do a spreadsheet :)

I wonder what she will do this year??? Always something.
Umm yeah. you posted your FP times and we scheduled them with yours.

I will get a picture of the Zero popcorn bucket tomorrow, and the evil queen mug I got, and a few of our other souvenirs.

Oh PLEASE do! I have a jack one! I NEED Zero! I wonder if he will still be there when i am there?
Get a movin i need to see all your pictures! LOL..

We really missed the Animation Academy, we always looked forward to drawing a character and there were a couple times we did it twice in one day. Are there drawing lessons in the lobby of Art of Animation? I think I have read about that...

They do yet it isn't the same!

Yay! You started packing. I have packed the night before several trips, it is hard, but doable, I just wash the clothes, and fold them into the suitcase. I think there is a laundry basket in my room with stuff I didn't fold and pack for our Disney trip. (I probably should fold them soon :rolleyes1I thought I had enough outfits for everyone at least one a day, but it was hot and we changed clothes a couple times and I ended up having to wash clothes. :laundy: So DH and I did laundry one afternoon and swam at the quiet pool with Henry.

I did I did! I am so proud of myself!
I KNOW we will have to do laundry down there I don't think i have enough shorts for the boys. Probably do the same like you, go swim while we do laundry! and i have this:

Packing progress is good. I bet it feels good to knock off some of your to do's off your list. I really hope no one else gets sick. I know in our house once one gets sick, they all get sick, no matter how much I disinfect. Hopefully your packing piles increase as the week goes on.

It really does feel good to have somethings done when i have SO MUCH more to do. Nothing important just little extras.. I still need to get done! Matt is much better. Tom is hacking all over the place I might leave him home.
You are so right does not matter what you do if one is sick they ALL will be sick! just hope it wait until AFTER we get home!

I'm impressed that you still have the Glow with the Show ears. I probably would have misplaced them. ;)

I do! I have a "disney box" where i store all our Disney gear for trips, keeps it all safe and sound!

I'm emerging from lurkedom and slacker land for not commenting much but wanted to swing by and wish you safe travels! Hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

HI! Glad you came out of hiding!
Thank you so very much. I will TRY to post on here a few things like that drive of boredom. or when i am stopping at a DSA and annoying all my compadres.

Ok, Mo! Here is where we overlap so plenty of opportunities for a Dismeet!

See look at this! YAY

11/15: DHS, we will be there in the evening and we have a FP for the 1st showing of F!. We will also be spending some time over at the Osborne Lights!!

If you see us STOP US!

11/16: We will be at MK all day this day

YAY! another day!

11/17: AK in the morning as well

STALKER!

I cannot wait for the party!

BTW: when is your BOG ADR? We have a dinner BOG ADR on 11/19 at 7:50.

It's at 4 i believe. did you see the tree they have?!?! BEEE-UUUU-TEEE-FUL!

Alright my little slackers. We all missed Single Digit Dance dance day

ab288cfcf3227ae8f54fa7fb901dfa4a.jpg

iPTTjEt19igne.gif

keep-calm-8-days-until-disney.png

Who the heck can keep calm??? NOT THIS ONE!

a43d8d3b69f49c6a698fcbbdaccc8595.jpg

Like i have mentioned with the crazy weather it seems like 80! Even one day in the 70's! YAY!
side note i laugh because it pretty much says rain everyday along with some real thunderstorms.. HA HA HA HA HA typical. I AM NOT watching the rain... Ponchos are our favorite particle of clothing ya know! Oh! I will more then likely be wearing a very RED poncho that says Hegewisch Bulldogs on it so if you see this:
18kq8c3i4xgsngif.gif

Say hi.. It's me.

Yesterday I was either going to work or getting my crazy hair done.
I didn't do either. Work didn't need me and my hair dresser's kid got sick so she canceled until Saturday.

So I packed! I have a LOT done! most of the bathroom stuff, except the stuff i need until we leave!!!
Zack brought out his luggage. it was funny he just STUFFED everything in his case ALL rumpled! So i showed him HOW to fold and roll the clothes. He was all excited..I love that kid.. Now i have to get a fire under the M&M duo... that won't be so easy.

I was able to finish up Movie #4 just have to add a few music track and BOOM 4 down and 5 to go! LOL..

Music. We need several CD's for the drive. I need a cd just to keep me awake while i drive in total blackness and the kids need to get into the spirit!

AND Memory Maker has been PURCHASED!

On to the MVMCP tickets!!

I think that is about it for now. this weekend is going to be good, Dog training tonight- hair tomorrow Packing DRINKING
Magic Band decorating.
Work on Sunday.
Get some shopping done!

Have a great weekend!!!

Okay here is the Zero Popcorn bucket

The popcorn bucket we bought in Tomorrowland, over near Space Mountain.

And my poison apple mug

I bought this at Flame tree Barbecue during lunch at the Animal Kingdom. It was full of lemonade.

Wow. 8 Days! Super excited for you all. And a bit jealous of your weather. I just found out that our company is part of some corporate purchasing company and I found discounted tickets to Disneyland and WDW. The company did tell us no vacations will be allowed August - October of 2016. We are getting a new computer system. So, that rules out WDW for us, but I am hoping to swing a trip to Disneyland. It would have to be late June or July though. So, I will be looking at those tickets today.

Have a great weekend. Sounds busy, as usual.

Wow. 8 Days! Super excited for you all. And a bit jealous of your weather. I just found out that our company is part of some corporate purchasing company and I found discounted tickets to Disneyland and WDW. The company did tell us no vacations will be allowed August - October of 2016. We are getting a new computer system. So, that rules out WDW for us, but I am hoping to swing a trip to Disneyland. It would have to be late June or July though. So, I will be looking at those tickets today.

Have a great weekend. Sounds busy, as usual.
Shannon-
I might need ask you a ton of disneyland questions. We are suprising my girls in April for a trip to Disneyland- just have to do the no snow dance in New York this winter, otherwise we might be pulling them out of school to go.

Wow, you have been busy! I should be motivated to pack by you, but I still have a week or so to put it off, then panic!

We overlap on 11/18 at Epcot in the morning, although since our light arrives at 11pm, we likely won't see a bed until nearly 2am. That means our morning in Epcot is come what may. We have a Seas FP+ that ends at 10:45am so I hope we make it over by then.

Then of course we overlap on 11/19 at MVMCP, we are taking the morning off as well. We will be coming in right at 4pm.

Single digit dance!

Glad you got some packing done. LOL that Zack just piled everything in.

Have a great weekend!

Wow Mo! just saw your pictures. You are looking fabulously slim already. So happy your trip is close - and you are nearly packed. No wonder its 70 degrees out at 11 pm!

I might be in Chicago sometime in December to visit with Shannon, who will not be coming home for either Thanksgiving or Christmas :guilty::mad::(:guilty::sad::sad::sad:. I'll let you know more when/if I have some dates.

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!! You can do it Mo-Mo!!! Hopefully you can get M&M going... Crack that whip!

Love the mug and love the popcorn bucket... So cool!!!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter