There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

See...next time you must fly into Portland. It is such a nicer flight. As you come in to land, it is right over the ocean and thousands of islands....so pretty.
Plus, if your flight is delayed in Portland and I don't have a 2+ hr ride home.....I can stick around. We could have gone to the ocean again if you were at Portland!

Oh god, I miss you girls! Can't wait to see you again in just 3 months!!!!!!

And that D~ kiss is STILL on my window! :love1:

Whatever works! I don't care where we fly into! I will even drive to O'Hare if i need to.. But i will do it by dragging my feet and complaining the entire way.

Miss you!!!

Like i said on Facebook I don't know if that is gross or enduring!!!

Loved all the updates. You all are so fun. It took awhile to get caught up. Thankfully, most of the office took off today, so I am practically here alone. One other guy came in. My coworkers were nice enough to defrost the mini fridge overnight and let me clean up the mess today. I have been working on it, off and on. Not a happy camper today, but it is Friday.

Taking Chelsea to an R5 concert tomorrow night. She has been so excited that Ross Lynch was coming here. That should be fun. Her first concert and kind of Disney related.

Marissa moves out in less than a month. Now that it is here, I am not sure how I am going to feel about it. I hope she does ok.

Have a great weekend. Try to stay away from the Urgent Care / Doctor / Hospital. They really are probably doing ok and do not need the extra income your family provides them. Let someone else do their share in supporting the local medical community. Hopefully, you will have a safe and healthy weekend.

Ok so I'm like forever behind here.

Your photos are, as always, gorgeous! LOVE the cemetery shots so, so much.

Sad you ladies had to part ways. One of the biggest downsides to having long distance besties is the distance. But it does make visits all the more special!

Glad that you guys made it home in one piece after that rough ride. I hate flying. I actually don't know which I hate more flying or driving. If I could take a boat every where I would.

Any who. Sad the trip is over, but something tells me another meet up is in the works!

All those pictures have ME missing Maine like crazy :worried: ! I love your glass you got at dinner - although I would have totally slipped it into my bag & taken it home without asking :oops: :rolleyes1 .

Thanks for taking us along on the adventure!!!! :) By the way, Love the picture of Tom on your Welcome Home poster!! :) Your kids are too cute!

Loved all the updates. You all are so fun. It took awhile to get caught up. Thankfully, most of the office took off today, so I am practically here alone. One other guy came in. My coworkers were nice enough to defrost the mini fridge overnight and let me clean up the mess today. I have been working on it, off and on. Not a happy camper today, but it is Friday.

ugh work.... The Unmagical place!!!! Sorry they left the mess for you.. that's terrible.
Yes it was Friday and i could NOT get out of here faster!!!

Taking Chelsea to an R5 concert tomorrow night. She has been so excited that Ross Lynch was coming here. That should be fun. Her first concert and kind of Disney related.

I had to look up R5. I didn't know that was his band!!! He and his Brother are adorable!!! I hope you had fun?

Marissa moves out in less than a month. Now that it is here, I am not sure how I am going to feel about it. I hope she does ok.

I am sure she will do OK. and I hope YOU are OK!!!

Have a great weekend. Try to stay away from the Urgent Care / Doctor / Hospital. They really are probably doing ok and do not need the extra income your family provides them. Let someone else do their share in supporting the local medical community. Hopefully, you will have a safe and healthy weekend.

No kidding i am so glad no doctors.. I am DONE with being in a doc office!

Ok so I'm like forever behind here.

Take your time!! The links thankfully are all updated! at least i kept that up! LOL!!!

Your photos are, as always, gorgeous! LOVE the cemetery shots so, so much.

Thank you!!!

Sad you ladies had to part ways. One of the biggest downsides to having long distance besties is the distance. But it does make visits all the more special!

They do I miss them terribly... I do wish we lived closer!

Glad that you guys made it home in one piece after that rough ride. I hate flying. I actually don't know which I hate more flying or driving. If I could take a boat every where I would.

It was a terrible ride home! Oh i don't know if i could boat.. That can get very rocky..., LOL

Any who. Sad the trip is over, but something tells me another meet up is in the works!

Of course! DISNEY IN NOVEMBER!!! we will be there!!!

All those pictures have ME missing Maine like crazy :worried: ! I love your glass you got at dinner - although I would have totally slipped it into my bag & taken it home without asking :oops: :rolleyes1 .

Maine was beautiful.. But i miss the whoopie pies more.

Thanks for taking us along on the adventure!!!! :) By the way, Love the picture of Tom on your Welcome Home poster!! :) Your kids are too cute!

Thanks! the kids crack me up.. Just love them to pieces!!!

What a weekend!
Friday was insane. Work was awful! Had a meeting from 1-2 i leave here at 2. so i wasn't so happy about it being so late. THEN i had to be an interpreter for speaking moron.. It was a tough meeting.

Get out of here i just wanted to pack up and leave. I didn't care where JUST GET OUT. If i would have had a dog/house sitter i would have in a heartbeat.
Went to dog training came home was a quiet night at least... Saturday....

Went to Meg's softball picnic. Had a good time but it was HOT. we packed up and left early since we were all sweating like pigs!
I was a call in for my job #2.. They didn't need me. So we came to the decision to pack up and go to Bristol Renaissance Fair! it's a good 2 hour ride without traffic. We would only have about 2- 2 and a half hours to play around didn't matter we just wanted to get out and have some family fun! Fun we did. Tom has most of the pictures i will have to get them from him. it was a LOT of fun as we always do!
Spend WAY TOO MUCH MONEY too...
Yesterday we went to do more school shopping and as usual it was a stop into the Disney store.. Another i spend WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!!!! good grief i am never going to pay off this trip! But i did order Zack his backpack.

Today i have to see the damage to my bank account... I am scared....

Let's talk DISNEY AND ALL THE FUN STUFF!!!​

Wow a lot went on this weekend with D23 eh?
The announcements for Toy Story land and Star Wars Land!!! The new Movies! oh my goodness it's an overload!

I have read a LOT of people not so happy about it. Then again no one was real excited for Pandora in AK.

I am here to say i am overly excited about IT ALL! I cannot wait to see what they come up with both lands. HS is seriously getting an overhaul! I LOVE IT! Yet i have not read about the new name?
I haven't read anywhere about them taking away the Osbourn Lights? Where is that information coming from?

the concept art is STUNNING!!! Just STUNNING! Cannot wait to ride that Slinky dog roller coaster! WAY COOL! I wonder who is going to be the new characters? I hope Rex and Bullseye is around...

Star Wars! Aliens! the Canteena!
Modal_Nodes_02.jpg

Max_Rebo_Band.jpg

I just hope against all hope it isn't as cheesy as Sonny Eclipse! i have very high expectations here..
Plus i want to drive the Millennium Falcon... I really do...

This is going to happen for YEARS to come.. so i sit and wait.

So sad the Maine trip is over but so fun to read about it.
That flight sounds so horrible. I'm already terrified of flying so that would have done me in.
Your kiddos look so happy to have their mom back and their fun souvenirs!

Good morning Love! Crazy weekend... But sounds like you snuck in some good family time!

Soooo excited for ts land... Dont care one way or the othet about sw land... But if it got josh back to disney, i am all for it.

Gotta run.... Crazy day ahead.
Love ya!

D~

So sad the Maine trip is over but so fun to read about it.
That flight sounds so horrible. I'm already terrified of flying so that would have done me in.
Your kiddos look so happy to have their mom back and their fun souvenirs!

I am always looking forward to our next meet up!
The flight was god awful! that would have put me in the I WILL NEVER FLY AGAIN category. yet i want to start flying to Disney again. I don't think my car will put up much more of the long hauls.
I miss them something fierce when i am away.

Good morning Love! Crazy weekend... But sounds like you snuck in some good family time!

Soooo excited for ts land... Dont care one way or the othet about sw land... But if it got josh back to disney, i am all for it.

Gotta run.... Crazy day ahead.
Love ya!

D~

Morning!
I had to i was going to lose it if we didn't get away and have some family fun.

Ohh Wouldn't it be a lot of fun if we got all the families there?!?!

Good luck with you day!

Need Advice:

I am FINALLY going over my days here..

Day 1- We were going to start where we left off HS! Since everything i am reading is scaring me in regards to getting over to HDDR I need advice! i know i have already asked this but need a refresher.
We have a 8:30 ressie, should we leave HS about 7?
Should we go to MK first then boat it over?
Should we go to WL then boat it to Pioneer Hall?

Day 2 Epcot- Dinner at 4:20 Teppan Edo.
Do we stick around to watch illuminations OR do we hop over to HS to see the Osbourn lights? HS has EMH until 10pm.

Day 3 MK day not changing it.

Day 4 AK then going over to DTD Not changing

Day 5 another Epcot day Garden Grill at 4 same as day 2 stick around or hop over to HS for the lights?

Day 6 MNSSHP day not changing

Day 7 Morning off then heading over to Epcot AGAIN for Rose and Crown where we will watch illuminations.

Day 8 MK day

Day 9 HS day also departure day leave after dinner and a ride on ToT.

There ya have it. I have two Epcot days i am more than willing to play around with.. One of them i would like to leave a full day in Epcot we do love it there...

Yes we have three favorite parks. one not so much until pandora is open.

:wave2: Hey Mo! I've been reading along, but not posting... but I'm still here!!! :hug:
Aww, sad that your Maine trip is over but really enjoyed reading it! Such awesome friendship you ladies have, and so cool that it all started from a love that we all share! Awww... :chat:

The D23 announcements are exciting! DH was laughing at me because I kept talking about D23, and how Johnny Depp and George Lucas were there... well the next day, he was tagging me in FB stuff, he was excited too! :darth::chewy: He tries to play it off like I'm the Disney nut (which I am! proudly!) and that he just goes along with it... but he's really almost as nutty as I am! :lmao:
Personally, I would vote for hopping over to HS on Day 5. I usually try to avoid EMH because they draw bigger crowds, and I seem to remember it gets pretty busy over by the Osborne lights. Just my 2 cents!! :idea:
I love Epcot too... it's definitely my 2nd favorite park after MK. In fact my preferences for the 4 parks line up with the order they opened... #1: MK, #2: EP, #3: HS, #4: AK. But that's just me! I really think there's nothing like IllumiNations... I know I have heard some say they are tired of it and want a change but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :love: The music. Gets me every time. I could cry thinking about it. :sad: Of course, Wishes is pretty special too. pixiedust: I think I've figured out that I'm just going to be a mess this whole trip, you know 1st time as a Mom, etc. Watching the little guy see everything and his reactions... oh boy.... DH asked me the other day if I'm just going to cry the whole trip, and I think my response was "pretty much." :sad::sad::sad:

Hope you have a great week, Mo! I'll try and be better about not lurking! :guilty:

Ya think Tom would have come inside??? No..
You know those security guards at the Midway pickup won't let him park the car and LEAVE IT. If they can't see that the arriving passenger is walking to the car at that moment they make you drive around.

My flight to Mpls was totally uneventful - up then down again - lickety split. Smooth and nice.
I'm glad you had a better flight home. I take Dramamine for every flight and I'm often too sleepy to care if we are about to crash.

Wow a lot went on this weekend with D23 eh?
I haven't had time to read it all, but I am very excited about it. I was a Star Wars fan back when the original moving were released.

We were going to start where we left off HS! Since everything i am reading is scaring me in regards to getting over to HDDR I need advice! i know i have already asked this but need a refresher.

Do not go to MK to take a boat. The lines are long and you sometimes have to wait for a second boat.If you want to use your car to drive to WL and park, that would work. Allow at least 30 minutes for the boat ride - waiting and riding time. The boat ride itself from WL to FW is about 15 minutes long, but if you catch the "other boat", it will stop at CR before heading off to FW. I think I would take the buses instead.

Leave HS at 7pm. HS is very close to Fort Wilderness - something like 7-8 minutes away. They will drop you at the bus depot and you will have to grab an internal bus to Pioneer Hall. There are three internal buses and they all go there, but the yellow route bus is the shortest route. The internal bus will take about 10-15 minutes to get you to Pioneer Hall. It will be easy since there are always internal buses waiting at the depot. And then when HDDR is over they have buses that will take you back to your resort or you can take the boat to MK if you plan to spend some time over there.

Epcot- Dinner at 4:20 Teppan Edo.
Do we stick around to watch illuminations OR do we hop over to HS to see the Osbourn lights? HS has EMH until 10pm.
I vote for going to DHS on this night because the extra evening hours will allow you more time to make it over there.

My vacation this week has turned into a stay-cation..........oh well, lots of time to catch up on the dis.....:snail::disrocks:

I cannot even say how much I LOVE the Maine pics!!! You are amazing! It almost feels like we were there with you.......I'm glad you three had such a great time together....and bonus for being able to have two meets in one year! :love1:

Your trip looks like it will be a blast! I wouldn't get too stressed about getting to HDDR. We took the boat from MK and it was tons of fun! It didn't seem to take that long. On the way out though we took a bus and we got on the wrong one. rode around for awhile before we figured it out too. Since it was our first day at disney we just blamed it on being newbies :rolleyes1 It was definitely a great time.......it will probably be a tradition for us. We loved it!!! (HDDR not getting on the wrong bus............... :crazy2:) :rotfl2:

Back to crazytime! I feel like a live a whirlwind life......then I come and listen to yours!!!!!!!!! :eek: Good luck! Hope you have a great week before school starts :woohoo:

Need Advice:

I am FINALLY going over my days here..

Day 1- We were going to start where we left off HS! Since everything i am reading is scaring me in regards to getting over to HDDR I need advice! i know i have already asked this but need a refresher.

Day 2 Epcot- Dinner at 4:20 Teppan Edo.

Yes we have three favorite parks. one not so much until pandora is open.

For Day 1 i don't think you can take a bus from Hollywood Studios to the Magic Kingdom, so you could go to your hotel, freshen up and then get a bus to Magic Kingdom.

If you go directly from Hollywood Studios to Fort Wilderness or the Wilderness Lodge you will have more time in HS.

For Day 2 I think hopping over to the Studios to see the Lights will be a good idea, because you are planning to see Illuminations on another night. Can you take a boat from International Gateway over to DHS? Or do you have to change boats at one of the Hotels?

Hey Mo! I've been reading along, but not posting... but I'm still here!!!

well i am glad your still here lurking or not!

Aww, sad that your Maine trip is over but really enjoyed reading it! Such awesome friendship you ladies have, and so cool that it all started from a love that we all share! Awww...

Glad you likes the Maine adventure! LOL! it was a great time!
Yep! Right here on the Dis! funny how things work out!

The D23 announcements are exciting! DH was laughing at me because I kept talking about D23, and how Johnny Depp and George Lucas were there... well the next day, he was tagging me in FB stuff, he was excited too! :darth::chewy: He tries to play it off like I'm the Disney nut (which I am! proudly!) and that he just goes along with it... but he's really almost as nutty as I am!

ER MY GURD! We are ALL over the moon excited for it all!! Star Wars land is going to be So exciting. Also it's about time they have more boy-ish things to do!!! ToyStory land? Seriously?!?
They never said WHEN it was going to be completed did they?

Personally, I would vote for hopping over to HS on Day 5. I usually try to avoid EMH because they draw bigger crowds, and I seem to remember it gets pretty busy over by the Osborne lights. Just my 2 cents!!

THANK YOU!!!
I am so confused in when to go.. Heck why don't we hop over there both nights! LOL... see where our feet take us?

I love Epcot too... it's definitely my 2nd favorite park after MK. In fact my preferences for the 4 parks line up with the order they opened... #1: MK, #2: EP, #3: HS, #4: AK.

Ep and HS are side by side our 2nd favorite park with of course MK being the favorite.
Until Pandora is open AK will remain the last. Not to say i don't like it. But we only do it once a trip and really don't stay... Until next year of course when we watch the new show!!!

But that's just me! I really think there's nothing like IllumiNations... I know I have heard some say they are tired of it and want a change but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :love: The music. Gets me every time. I could cry thinking

Still haven't see Illuminations.. this will be our first!!!
Of course, Wishes is pretty special too. pixiedust: I think I've figured out that I'm just going to be a mess this whole trip, you know 1st time as a Mom, etc. Watching the little guy see everything and his reactions... oh boy.... DH asked me the other day if I'm just going to cry the whole trip, and I think my response was "pretty much." :sad::sad::sad:

Hope you have a great week, Mo! I'll try and be better about not lurking! :guilty:

Yep your done for....
and your going love Disney even more now seeing it through your son's eyes!!!

You know those security guards at the Midway pickup won't let him park the car and LEAVE IT. If they can't see that the arriving passenger is walking to the car at that moment they make you drive around.

No he can't but he COULD have parked the car for free and came IN!!!
I am overly aware of the pick up and drop off there.. It drives me nuts. round and round you go when you stop you never know HA HA HA

I haven't had time to read it all, but I am very excited about it. I was a Star Wars fan back when the original moving were released.

WHAT? get your caboose going! it's the best news ever!!

Do not go to MK to take a boat. The lines are long and you sometimes have to wait for a second boat.If you want to use your car to drive to WL and park, that would work. Allow at least 30 minutes for the boat ride - waiting and riding time. The boat ride itself from WL to FW is about 15 minutes long, but if you catch the "other boat", it will stop at CR before heading off to FW. I think I would take the buses instead.

i can park at WL without a reservation there?
Good to know! Thank you!!!

Leave HS at 7pm. HS is very close to Fort Wilderness - something like 7-8 minutes away. They will drop you at the bus depot and you will have to grab an internal bus to Pioneer Hall. There are three internal buses and they all go there, but the yellow route bus is the shortest route. The internal bus will take about 10-15 minutes to get you to Pioneer Hall. It will be easy since there are always internal buses waiting at the depot. And then when HDDR is over they have buses that will take you back to your resort or you can take the boat to MK if you plan to spend some time over there.

hummm something to think about!!! thank you!

I vote for going to DHS on this night because the extra evening hours will allow you more time to make it over there.

I agree.. i do want all the time in the world to walk around!

My vacation this week has turned into a stay-cation..........oh well, lots of time to catch up on the dis.....

i want a staycation.. i really do.. Next year i have to be more thrifty with my time to have a staycation along with Disney vacation! instead i call off in days here and there.. im terrible!
This summer didn't help with all the doctor appointments!!!

I cannot even say how much I LOVE the Maine pics!!! You are amazing! It almost feels like we were there with you.......I'm glad you three had such a great time together....and bonus for being able to have two meets in one year!

Thasnk you so so much! YES i cannot wait to see them again in November!

Your trip looks like it will be a blast! I wouldn't get too stressed about getting to HDDR. We took the boat from MK and it was tons of fun! It didn't seem to take that long. On the way out though we took a bus and we got on the wrong one. rode around for awhile before we figured it out too. Since it was our first day at disney we just blamed it on being newbies :rolleyes1 It was definitely a great time.......it will probably be a tradition for us. We loved it!!! (HDDR not getting on the wrong bus............... :crazy2:) :rotfl2:

HA HA HA! After all the drinks we would probably get on the wrong bus too!!! That's TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
I CANNOT wait for this kind of stuff to happen! we will be dying from laughter!!

Back to crazytime! I feel like a live a whirlwind life......then I come and listen to yours!!!!!!!!! :eek: Good luck! Hope you have a great week before school starts

It's crazy for sure. I don't any other way of life!!!

I worked job number 1 and job number 2 to close last night work back to job number one today.
thankfully i am caught up with most of everything and have a few little things to get done.
Since i am such a phenomenal multi-tasker I have my lap top going for Disney lists i have to work on the new binders and new movie for the midgets.
along with working- oh and re-watching Once upon a time.. LOVE THIS SHOW!

I will let you all know how i do!

For Day 1 i don't think you can take a bus from Hollywood Studios to the Magic Kingdom, so you could go to your hotel, freshen up and then get a bus to Magic Kingdom.

If you go directly from Hollywood Studios to Fort Wilderness or the Wilderness Lodge you will have more time in HS.

For Day 2 I think hopping over to the Studios to see the Lights will be a good idea, because you are planning to see Illuminations on another night. Can you take a boat from International Gateway over to DHS? Or do you have to change boats at one of the Hotels?

Your right i can't BUT if i drive this day i could...

I do think going straight from HS over to one of the resorts is going to be our best bet.

I do want to utilize the EMH's... might happen!

I am overly aware of the pick up and drop off there.. It drives me nuts. round and round you go when you stop you never know HA HA HA
We wait at home until the arriving passenger has landed and then we leave for Midway so that we can avoid the run around. We live close enough that the passenger usually waits only a few minutes for us.

i can park at WL without a reservation there?
Good to know! Thank you!!!
You might have to say you are eating dinner there. :rolleyes1

I really enjoyed reading your Maine TR! I lived near Brunswick (Topsham to be exact) for about 3 years and really enjoyed it there. My first husband was stationed at Brunswick Naval Air Sation in the 90's. Lovely place! Freeport is such a great little town!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter