There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Those fire pictures are scary. :(
I think it's amazingly awesome that you are going for a quick girls trip!!! My daughter is a huge Duffy fan too. I don't understand why they are getting rid of him entirely. So lame.
I can't wait to see pictures from your adventure!!

I already commented but I didn't know about Duffy until I read this yesterday. Afterward I told Abi and she cried for hours. I agree with JeoyEmmaMomma... I don't understand why they have to get rid of him!

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to read all the November PTRs. How have I missed this one? We'll be there 11/13-11/21. I have a lot of catching up to do on your PTR. So far it looks like so much fun! It's getting really close now!

And mom of the year goes to you!! I hope you girls are having a great time and enjoying your good byes to Duffy.

So glad you girls had a fun trip!! And just think you are all going back again in a matter of weeks!!!

Can wait to read all about your Girls Trip!

Hi! I promise to come back with responses. it was a lovely trip! too quick. I have lots to tell you!!!

But i am dead on my....

and i have to work job #2 from 3-10! so i hope to be back tomorrow with responses and the start of our quick trip!
I'm super excited to read all about it!!!!!!! :hyper:

Sweet, sweet Meg!!! That video got me all teary eyed! I am soooo happy you girls are doing this! I can't wait to read about all the details.

can't wait to tell you!

I'm at DHS on the 15th and MK on the 16th as well....add me to the Dis-meet List :)

ON IT!

You are an absolutely awesome mom, and you have wonderful children, your boys are so thoughtful with their sister...that video was so moving..she is a sweetheart, and I hope she gets to hug Duffy until her little arms are worn out..I hope you have a safe and memorable trip..

thank you!!!
These boys are amazing.

Every time I hear about the fire and see the pictures... I just cannot imagine how hard and awful that must have been for all of you!!!'

I am so unbelievably happy that this worked out - and tomorrow - right this moment - you will be in Epercot!!!! :woohoo: Love you - love all of you!!!! A mom moment to treasure! :hug:

D~

Hey there! We loved EpERcot! thanks for remembering that! LOL
Best Mom award two years running.

Whoo Hoo! Glad you were able to pull it off! Can't wait to see pictures!

Can't wait to tell you the whole story!

Wow, Mo.... I have no words... speechless. What a journey your family has been through. :hug: Thank you for sharing your story!

Tears were coming as I read the story about the fire, then when I watched the video... forget it... :sad:

I'm so excited that you were able to plan this in such a short amount of time! And the boys were so great about it too. Awesome.

Will look forward to hearing all about it! Give Duffy a big hug for all of us.... he's a bit more special now!

Thank you! It was a hard time, but like anything you get through it!
Ugh these Boys! the are my heart!

That video made me cry. This is so wonderful. Not only that you are going to take her to see Duffy one last time but also the reactions. I mean, you have some amazing kids.
Her reaction is so precious and sweet. And the fact that her brothers are so excited for her and were on board right away. That says so much about your little family. It is so heartwarming.
You guys are going to have an amazing time and this will be such a sweet memory for the rest of her life.

Onto other things- that fire is so terrible. I feel so bad that you guys had to go through that. So scary.

thank you this is why i do the things i do for them!!! Such great kids!

I'm a little bit behind but I just watched your video of Meg. So precious. Seriously. Tears...at work. All the guys here are looking at me funny. I love that your boys were so onboard with it. Those are some brothers that truly love their sister.

I hope you guys have a great trip! Hoooooray for pixie dust!!!

View attachment 126358

HA! thanks! yeah fire isn't fun, but we got through it!!
These boys are amazing!
Ugh i cannot wait to tell you!

I've commented on this, but I didn't see the video earlier. I'm lucky the store is closed because I'm a sloppy mess crying at work!! Poor Meg, she was so overwhelmed! Your boys are pretty special people for wanting to make her feel better like that.

HA! Sorry was NOT my intention! They are special!!!

Oh my! That fire is so scary, I worry about house fires a lot. Thank God everyone got out safely.

How amazing to be able to go see Duffy one more time. I hope you have a great "girls trip" to Disney.

thank you! Cant' wait to tell you!

Have an amazing trip, so special to get to do this for your daughter!

Thank you!

Have a blast Mo, Meg and Meg!!! I'll be stalking you all day on FB!!! :woohoo:

And give that Duffy bear a hug from me. ::yes::

D~

Hi! gotta write this story!!!

Have a wonderful trip, Ladies!!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!

Im want to start it today!
Have a wonderful, magical trip!! pixiedust:

Thanks!

Have a great time! Give Duffy a hug from me.

we huged a lot!

Seeing those pictures is so sad. It's good to hear that no one was hurt, though. I'm glad that Meg will gett to see Duffy before he's gone.
Liz

Giddy!!!!

The fire pictures then the video made me cry. However, I am super happy that you got this opportunity to go down with Meg and let her say goodbye. I will be keeping an eye out for fb updates.

Thank you!!! I didn't do too many..

Those fire pictures are scary. :(
I think it's amazingly awesome that you are going for a quick girls trip!!! My daughter is a huge Duffy fan too. I don't understand why they are getting rid of him entirely. So lame.
I can't wait to see pictures from your adventure!!

Me either. I think it's crap they are getting rid of the bear!

I already commented but I didn't know about Duffy until I read this yesterday. Afterward I told Abi and she cried for hours. I agree with JeoyEmmaMomma... I don't understand why they have to get rid of him!

You need to go and say goodbye too!

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to read all the November PTRs. How have I missed this one? We'll be there 11/13-11/21. I have a lot of catching up to do on your PTR. So far it looks like so much fun! It's getting really close now!

Hi there and welcome!!!
welcome-disney-34311473-1024-768.jpg

Hope you are enjoying Epcot in the rain :)

Ugh. just wait.

And mom of the year goes to you!! I hope you girls are having a great time and enjoying your good byes to Duffy.

GIDDY!

Oh that update about Meg & Duffy just made me bawl. You are the BEST Mom Mo!

Oh I balled my eyes out a lot.

So glad you girls had a fun trip!! And just think you are all going back again in a matter of weeks!!!

Can wait to read all about your Girls Trip!

YES! next month!!!

I'm super excited to read all about it!!!!!!! :hyper:

I can't wait to tell you!

Great! Can't wait to hear about it.

SOON!

Cant wait to hear all about your trip!!

I have got to get it started!

Thank you everyone for your kind words on the fire. Your all very sweet I normally don't bring it up unless i have to. Duffy was apart of the cure for a bad time in our lives. So you needed to know WHY i needed to get her there to see the bear!

I am going to start the story now of HOW this all went down!

I feel your pain on the house fire...I had one in 2009 (lightning struck the roof...killed the roof but most of the actual damage was water from putting the fire out...but can't imagine having to deal with that with young kids! Mine was in HS so not too bad, and he was not home at the time). Glad that Duffy made things significantly better for her...my body still has a creepy reaction when a smoke detector beeps.

Can't wait to hear more details on the trip! She looked really happy in the pictures on FB!

Lynn

Mo, I've been missing (so hard to be here and there), but I thoroughly enjoyed your updates on FB of your quickie trip for sweet Meg.

I feel your pain on the house fire...I had one in 2009 (lightning struck the roof...killed the roof but most of the actual damage was water from putting the fire out...but can't imagine having to deal with that with young kids! Mine was in HS so not too bad, and he was not home at the time). Glad that Duffy made things significantly better for her...my body still has a creepy reaction when a smoke detector beeps.

Can't wait to hear more details on the trip! She looked really happy in the pictures on FB!

Lynn

Fire sucks.

I am going to do an update NOW!!! YAY!

Mo, I've been missing (so hard to be here and there), but I thoroughly enjoyed your updates on FB of your quickie trip for sweet Meg.

I am going to copy and paste this report over there too!

Can't wait to hear the story!!

I am going to do the update TODAY!!!

Hi there!

Can't wait to hear more about your Duffyrific mini trip!

Right now!

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Don't mind me just doing a little stalking! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

HA HA HA HA HA

Have to excuse my absence!
We came home and shot forward fast. No sleep just work and work and more work then Homecoming weekend! next thing i knew it's MONDAY! tomorrow will be a week since i left!

Enough of this dilly dallying time to get this done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter