"There's no basement in the Alamo!"

large-marge-sentya.gif

On this very night, ten years ago, along this very stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building... And when they pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this...

cover4.jpg

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

"Master Francis is taking his bath right now."
"Oh, really! Where are they hosing him down?"

The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...

"Didn't anyone tell you this is the official club of the Satan's Helpers!?"

"Nobody hipped me to that, dude. Guess I'll be on my way then....scuse me...scuse me...."

"It's just like one big sweater that someone just keeps knitting... and KNITTING.... and KNITTING!!!"

Simone: "I know you're right Pee-Wee, but..."
Pee-Wee: "'But' what? Everyone I know has a big 'but'. C'mon Simone, let's talk about YOUR big 'but'."

The stars at night...they shine so bright....

Can you say maize?

brush brush brush....mad dog...mad dog...grrrrrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter