There was a big fight at school today.

I am against men hitting women but put yourself in his position. What would you have done to get her off your back? I would like to hear responses. I think he should have atleast tried to pull her hands off i think if he was that strong to break he vertabrae.

KidGoofy said:
I am against men hitting women but put yourself in his position. What would you have done to get her off your back? I would like to hear responses. I think he should have atleast tried to pull her hands off i think if he was that strong to break he vertabrae.

Sure, pull her hands off all you want, but this guy slammed her into a locker. That's not right, not at all.

I would have to agree Goofy here. I will play Devil's Advocate here, what if he already tried that. It is not like he could have walked to the nearest teacher with her clawing at his back.

Saxsoon said:
I would have to agree Goofy here. I will play Devil's Advocate here, what if he already tried that. It is not like he could have walked to the nearest teacher with her clawing at his back.

Hmm, so he slammed a girl into the locker? Strong enough to break parts of the vertabrae?

Are you kidding me?

I go to an all girls school, so it's nothing more than the occasional verbal abuse (actually its quite common to have girly word fights), but some of the 'bad' girls decide to fight each other. We had one girl smash a hocky stick through the windows, have rude words sray painted on ourschool sign etc. I am a year 7 form prefect (i dont know what grade that it but they are 11 to 12 years old) and had to seperate some girls who were about to kill each other. Some bad fights happen, but they get immdiately suspended and 'advised' to leave the school for good, before they get expelled. So no boys hitting girls, but a lot of b***hing going on!

SKEEBO SAYS WHA? said:
\).. it was scary but at my school its kinda normal in a sick way.. the police have there own office at my school...

Our police have their own office and we just had to get cameras installed evrywhere!! We dont USUALLY have guys hittin girls but last sum guy slapped me across the face because we were arguin and i told himmto leave me alone and to shut up and then he slapped me!! But normally it is just girls fightin girls and guys fightin guys! mostly girls though! yeah no i was in P.E. and these 2 girls starting arguin( that is when normally i leave) and then one girl pushed the other girl down and and she hit her head on the P.E. lockers and she didnt have to get stiches but her head was really bad then it blew up it was 3 against one and blood was everywhere from that girl! yeah wow and the one girl that was alone fightin was sent to alternative school for like 3 months cuz she pulled out alot of one of the 3 girls' hair and she had a pen sayin im gonna get u!

and then last year in P.E. these 2 girls were just sittin there the all of a sudden they started fightin one girl had 2 get stitches like i think 4! and there was hair everywhere it was pretty grosse!! neither of them go 2 my school anymore! we have at least 2-3 fights a day but nuttin really bad like this!! yeah i just say this and it had my school written all over it

Sparx said:
you would hurt someone weaker than you to save your own life?

I'm feminest, but I am weaker than a guy. I know that.
We are not saying that we are with him and breaking her back but we are trying to say what if that was the only alternative for him. I still believe he should have did it not as strong. But wait, where were the teachers or something to stop this. Where I go to school atleast 2 teachers give up their lunch period to watch lunch, only if they are to have home room at that time.

well yeah the teachers at my school even have a lunch class so that they can watch us in the lunchroom! But when a fight starts they dont wanna get hurt because some kids they just keep on fightin theyll even hit the teachers if they get n2 the middle! SO they usually wait until things start 2 settle down before they try to stop the fight! Like on time this pregnant teacher got n2 the middle of the fight and one of the girls fightin hit her belly really hard and she had to go to the doctor to make sure the baby was still breathing and when the baby came out it had some breathing problems! yeah so that is why our teachers try to wait but i ono bout other schools!

PS our police officer on duty even wait one time he had to handcuff someone!! Then he started cussin him out say f u f ur mama then the police officer said "my mama's dead fool!" it was funny!! But then again sad because their parents dont care enough to stop them or even punish them!

My friend (A guy) was jumped after school a couple days ago and they had him on the ground kicking him in the head and stomach and ended up fracturing 4 rids and brusing hid kidney. And the thing that makes me mad is the school didn't do anything to the kids that did this and they told my friend don't come back to school for your safety because the kids that did this to him threaten to kill him with a gun.
We have fight like thins all the time. I go to a school with a lot of bad kids but when you get on their good side noting really happens to you. ust learn to stay out of their way.

There are 2 schools that are next to each other. My school "CCVI" and "College Heights". My school's almost known for fights. Apparently, some kid got his head wacked into a coin machiene and he was knocked unconcious.

Another time there was a guy who got shoved through glass windows.

Another time people brought bats and guns and knifes.

It's crazy. I fight with my brother alot and it gets annoying because sometimes I want to break him into pieces. But he's my brother. Just don't tell him that.

Poly

We are constantly getting violent, are we? Never in my life have we ever had a fight in my school. but then again, it's a Catholic school. Either way, you don't fight, and you Certainly don't slam a GIRL into a wall and break several of her VERTEBRAE! Some peopl take things too far, simply too far. You don't fight, you compromise. It's just plain crazy, and especially a boy hitting a girl!

Sure, I punch my girl cousins around, but never do we ever have a fight. (They always kick me in the shin) It's a playful fight, not a hurt fight.

ok don't be mad but, i'm just asking if you were the girl's friend because i wouldn't trust rumors about it if u don't know for sertain

we have some bad fights, like too days ago too kids were fighting and then ! kid threatens the other with a knife...
than yesterday we had a kid arrested, we have ploice patrol our school too but anyways the kid was arrested on an aggravated assault charge for knocking a kid over and stomping as hard as he could on his head, luckily the kid is ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter