• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There is No VMK on Disney Cruise

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I do not know if they have it in there kids program but on the regular internet connection you can not play VMK. Why? because it has a downloadable program (shockwave). I was highly disappointed with this. I booked the unlimited so I could go on and play.I asked the tech who was fixing the computers there why. That is what she said. I said had she heard of VMk. Yes she had and I said it might be something you may want to bring up to whoever is in charge that there should be VMK on the Disney Cruise Line. Duh? :confused3 So hopefully someday there will be.

I guess there are so concerned about virus protection. I know I spent have my time washing my hands. LOL

Belle1997 said:
I guess there are so concerned about virus protection. I know I spent have my time washing my hands. LOL

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know what you mean - Anti-bacterial liquid everywhere you go on the ship.

I agree they should have VMK on the cruise, but there are so few terminals to use it may cause a problem.

The other problem might be a bandwidth issue. Given that their connections are via satellite, I don't know whether playing VMK would be terribly enjoyable, with the connection speeds they have.

MomsGoneGoofy said:
I agree they should have VMK on the cruise, but there are so few terminals to use it may cause a problem.

Hey I just wanted to get in get my daily credits and maybe by a special item or two. So that would have been enjoyable enough for me. In the adult coffee cove there was always a few computers open. Usually I was all by myself checking my email.
Oh well.

Vmk is in the parks

and it may discontect on the cuirse every minute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter