There is a new thread:* Don't post here* 2014 BC&YC FAQ *MAY-SEPT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with a very heavy heart that I tell my YC/BC friends that my mother passed away quite unexpectedly on May 29th.

It has been an extremely hard week for us.

I am so sorry to hear of this... I hope that we can keep your mind occupied as you transition though this tremendous loss. I promise I will be as nutty as ever in the hopes of putting a smile on your face.

HUGS! :hug:
~NM

Thanks guys. Ninja Mom: I look forward to it!

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell my YC/BC friends that my mother passed away quite unexpectedly on May 29th.

I needed this upcoming vacation in July, but now it seems even more so. I made the comment that I was so looking forward to sharing the pictures of my four year old niece with the princesses with my mother.........to which my older niece replied, "now she can go along with us."

My mother was 86 years old and very active up until the very end.

I'll probably be on the boards a lot more now. Our trip is getting closer and it will be a good distraction. Thanks for listening. I feel like I know many of you personally. (Some I really do!)

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I LOVE that your older niece realizes that your mom will indeed be with you at Disney!

~N

Nettie - you have been in my thoughts and in my prayers.

I think this trip is the best thing for you and your family. I agree with your niece - I'm sure your mother will be right there with you.

Take care.

Thanks so much for the great pictures!!!

Would you mind posting those to the view thread or giving me permission to do it.

Thanks!

You can certainly use them ! I'll let you post them, you can probably do it a bit more efficiently than me :)

YC Fan so very sorry for your loss. I'm sure this is a very hard time for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

(Some I really do!)

I'm so sorry about your loss!

I needed this upcoming vacation in July, but now it seems even more so. I made the comment that I was so looking forward to sharing the pictures of my four year old niece with the princesses with my mother.........to which my older niece replied, "now she can go along with us."

I'll probably be on the boards a lot more now. Our trip is getting closer and it will be a good distraction. Thanks for listening. I feel like I know many of you personally. (Some I really do!)

So sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how had this has been for you.

I'm sure she will be with you in spirit as you enjoy Disney with your nieces.

YCFAN, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

YCfan so sorry for your loss. Thinking if you on this side of the pond and hoping you find respite from your sorrows while browsing on here and planning for your trip. Take care and be kind to yourself xx

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss. I pray this trip for you brings you more comfort. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter