There'’s Nowhere To Go But Down...…To The Utilidors! NEW TR LINK 6/4

I feel like we are the same way with Tink ... not a huge fan of the movies (nothing really against them, just not a favorite) but we loved the meet & greet with her! glad you had a fun one :goodvibes

ok, that is a pretty funny with the mickey bar coupon ... would be very cool if it worked and go her a free one!

Yeah for Big Al! and love the random, spontaneous character meets. I mean, I get why they need to have schedules and meeting places with the crowds, but do sometimes miss when characters used to just roam

I agree with you about Country Bear - you kinda feel like there is no way some of those lyrics would make it if that attraction was produced this year (though, after the Oogie Boogie show, who knows). Actually, that was one of the reasons I think I liked the Frozen Sing-along so much ... some of the dialog from the hosts was a little more adult. Not graphic or anything but you could tell they were trying to have jokes in there for all age groups so everyone would enjoy it :thumbsup2

You know even though you all didn't ride the same thing at least you had "bumpy" in common with the railroad and SM, lol.

Haha, Kylie really held her pose too. I can see part of it even in the first ride photo.

Awww Tink's a cutie. :cutie:

So hard to hate on the Carousel of Progress (even though some do. Hey it's not Small World people). Carousel... Good. Progress... Good. It's a ca-lassic. Plus, it's hysterical!! And also closed when I was there. :(

Wow, I need your mom with me from now on. She seems great at snagging FP's.

OMG who told Aunt Patti they were homemade coupons?????? That would have been so awesome!

Don't worry Courtney, it's Johnny Depp. :ssst:

I'M DYING!!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! BIG ALLLLLL!!!!! OMG Courtney, you have no idea how much that meant to me and still does!!!!

Seriously, this was so incredibly sweet of you to think of me and I just can't thank you enough! I will never ever forget the moment when that picture came through. Plus I love the picture of you getting the selfie. :lovestruc :hug:

The Country Bear Jamboree is medicine for the soul. The end.

And then Haunted Mansion and Philharmagic!!! Favourite update ever!

Oh, Courtney, I forgot to mention earlier and just remembered that in September, we happened to catch the ASL interpreted showing of Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage and we ended up watching the interpreters for most of it and I totally thought about Kylie's dream to do that and understood even more. It was so cool!

Anyway, back to the trip at hand.

Kylie is stealing that Space Mountain picture. So much fab.

Tink is so cute! Sounds like an awesome meet and with the purple mickey heads she's such a goof.

Carousel of Progress needs more love from the general public and less naps.

Too funny that your aunt wanted to hand over a homemade coupon. I'm sure the CM would have been very impressed :p

The Hoedown is a thing that I'll have to try and catch sometime. But also so cool of you to grab a selfie for Rob with his fave.

PhilharMagic is too awesome. I don't think anyone can hate it.

I'm right there with you on the Carousel of Progress - I LOVE IT!!! I tend to go there and sing along at least a few times each trip. I have friends that went to Disney last fall and she mentioned they skipped the Carousel of Progress as they thought it looked boring. :sad2: I told her she was crazy and that it was one of my favorite attractions! :goodvibes

You were so successful at Magic Kingdom - so many great attractions plus several fun character meets! I also think it would have been pretty funny if your Aunt Patty would've used her "coupon" for her Mickey bar... :lmao:

I was just telling Kylie about these updates and I cannot believe how much we got done on her birthday - and there is still more to come.

I love Big Al. Reminds me of my childhood when my Dad and Uncle Larry would sing "Blood on the Saddle". Another not-so-Disney song. We still have that Big Al ceramic bank that my parents got back in the 70's.

I was pretty impressed with our Memory Maker/Photopass pictures this trip. We got a lot of good ones. And I have to admit that you making me get that new phone with a better camera came in handy, especially on the inside things like Laugh Floor and Pirates.

Mel the coupon lady on the Creative DISign board does a pretty good job for Patti to want to try to pay with it!

Kylie told me she is planning a trip for next October, Columbus Day, for MNSSHP so maybe I can add a countdown?

We have NEVER seen the Hoedown, so it's very cool that y'all ran right into it! I am not a Country Bear fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I would also probably be pretty psyched to see Big Al. :goodvibes

Okay, that Mickey bar coupon story is just hilarious. :rotfl: I can't even imagine what the CM was thinking when she handed that over!!!

HAHA oh my gosh meeting Kaela was hilarious because I didn't know if she had any idea who I was so I was just yelling KAELA and waving to the poor girl. But now we are buds so proof that celebs befriend their fans *hair flip emoji*
first of all I am cracking up at this HAHA hair flip emoji~

I love meeting Tinkerbell!! Her little spot is soooo cute and she always is so much fun to meet. your pics with her are so cute!!

HOORAY for the hoedown! I wish they did more flash mob-style things like that, I love it so much!

Country Bears is probably the best/worst thing ever, I still don't know how it is allowed in WDW hahaha

OMG Frozen on Ice needs to come to my area, it looks SO awesome. I think I would die of excitement if it did. Ice skating Olaf...like how cool is that?! Oh and Marshmallow...just wow! Amazing!

Speaking of amazing...you looked so pretty in your pink dress all fancied up.

"Watch and you'll see...someday I'll be...part of...SUMMER!!!!!" Hahaha :rotfl: That was great! And Clamtastrophe, oh my! LOL!

Sebastian Magic shot are super cute!

So sorry to hear about your Dad not being picked as marching suit of armor :sad: Especially since the ones picked weren't into it.

All the Belle photos are fantastic. That little story about your mom photographing was hilarious, you described it perfectly.

Haha Gaston! Hope I get a chance to meet him, he sounds so funny. "We're engaged" :lmao:

Okay, that was seriously so sweet of you to take a selfie of you and Big Al for another DISer.

Just caught up. Great update. I love that you got to meet Horace and Big Al. :) And Tink with the purple Mickeys is great! The coupon story is too funny! :lmao:

Space Mountain and The Carousel of Progress are totally two of my faves. The Carousel of Progress just makes me really genuinely happy. It must be the song. I catch Pete humming it to himself sometimes and it's just the best.

I wanna see your mom's coupons!

FREAKING FLASH PEOPLE GET OUT. Disney needs to post tutorials on how to shut your flash off or how to take photos on dark rides. Or there should be like an ejector button. That would be a real hit I think.

Omg this is such a cute update! Im really not familiar with the Country Bears since I've never seen their show and I didn't even know about this hoedown thing??? But it looks like you were having so much fun! I love those pictures for the same reason you do. Just chillin with your bffs, nbd.
I think Rob mentioned this to us when we talked about you! He told us he had just sent you a Belle shot because you sent him something from your trip and this must be it!!

And LMAO Aunt Patti sounds hilarious, between trying to give the CM the coupon and talkin to Jack like he's real. Love it.

Hi Courtney! Catching up as usual - thank you for not updating too much. :laughing: I have such a hard time keeping up with everything on here!

Oh, wow! FP+ for Tink? That’s a wonderful idea - I HATE that wait at MK. I’m hoping the queue is better now - it was so bleak before, but they’ve moved, right??? The DL queue is so cute that the wait is a little more bearable. :laughing:

:laughing: That’s so cute about the Mickey bar coupons!

The hoe-down pics are so cute! What a fun and unexpected moment. And the Big Al selfie is The BEST!!!! I am ashamed to say that I have never taken Willow to see the Country Bears. :scared1: I need to do that next time. And you may notice that I have a new ticker, so maybe “next time” will be pretty soon! :woohoo:

I feel like we are the same way with Tink ... not a huge fan of the movies (nothing really against them, just not a favorite) but we loved the meet & greet with her! glad you had a fun one :goodvibes

ok, that is a pretty funny with the mickey bar coupon ... would be very cool if it worked and go her a free one!

Yeah for Big Al! and love the random, spontaneous character meets. I mean, I get why they need to have schedules and meeting places with the crowds, but do sometimes miss when characters used to just roam

I agree with you about Country Bear - you kinda feel like there is no way some of those lyrics would make it if that attraction was produced this year (though, after the Oogie Boogie show, who knows). Actually, that was one of the reasons I think I liked the Frozen Sing-along so much ... some of the dialog from the hosts was a little more adult. Not graphic or anything but you could tell they were trying to have jokes in there for all age groups so everyone would enjoy it :thumbsup2

She is seriously so much fun to talk to! I would definitely meet her again.

HA we seriously should have tried giving it to a CM!

I am with you there. I usually appreciate how organized everything is but at the same time it was so fun to be surprised by a bunch of characters.

That's why I love the Country Bears so much. It's definitely for kids in the sense that there are talking animals, but there's also plenty of humor to keep the adults entertained.

You know even though you all didn't ride the same thing at least you had "bumpy" in common with the railroad and SM, lol.

Haha, Kylie really held her pose too. I can see part of it even in the first ride photo.

Awww Tink's a cutie. :cutie:

So hard to hate on the Carousel of Progress (even though some do. Hey it's not Small World people). Carousel... Good. Progress... Good. It's a ca-lassic. Plus, it's hysterical!! And also closed when I was there. :(

Wow, I need your mom with me from now on. She seems great at snagging FP's.

OMG who told Aunt Patti they were homemade coupons?????? That would have been so awesome!

Don't worry Courtney, it's Johnny Depp. :ssst:

I'M DYING!!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! BIG ALLLLLL!!!!! OMG Courtney, you have no idea how much that meant to me and still does!!!!

Seriously, this was so incredibly sweet of you to think of me and I just can't thank you enough! I will never ever forget the moment when that picture came through. Plus I love the picture of you getting the selfie. :lovestruc :hug:

The Country Bear Jamboree is medicine for the soul. The end.

And then Haunted Mansion and Philharmagic!!! Favourite update ever!

HA so true, Rob. Either way you're getting jostled around a bit.

It's a pretty great pose, right?!

COP > IASW any day of the week.

My mom did great picking up 4th and 5th FPs for us at MK. We were pretty successful with it both days.

I knooooow! We def should have let her go up to a CM just to see what happened :rotfl:

Aww Rob, I am seriously so happy it meant so much to you. I am glad I got to share the magic with you even when you were all the way up in Canadia. And I like to think I played a little role in your character hunting when you went in September :thumbsup2

It was a nice set of classic Disney rides that evening! I loved it.

Oh, Courtney, I forgot to mention earlier and just remembered that in September, we happened to catch the ASL interpreted showing of Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage and we ended up watching the interpreters for most of it and I totally thought about Kylie's dream to do that and understood even more. It was so cool!

Anyway, back to the trip at hand.

Kylie is stealing that Space Mountain picture. So much fab.

Tink is so cute! Sounds like an awesome meet and with the purple mickey heads she's such a goof.

Carousel of Progress needs more love from the general public and less naps.

Too funny that your aunt wanted to hand over a homemade coupon. I'm sure the CM would have been very impressed :p

The Hoedown is a thing that I'll have to try and catch sometime. But also so cool of you to grab a selfie for Rob with his fave.

PhilharMagic is too awesome. I don't think anyone can hate it.

Ahhh I'm so glad you guys got to see it! That's the best show for it as well :goodvibes hopefully one day that will be Kylie!

She did a phenomenal pose.

That was my favorite of the purple Mickey head pics, so cute!

I am so with you there. My dad always naps and I wonder why and how we are related.

Bahahaha I can only imagine the reaction she would have gotten!

I wish we had stayed for more of it! I know Brer Rabbit comes out sometimes and I would have loved to see him. I'm glad I found Rob's favorite and was able to send a picture his way!!

Seriously, Philharmagic is so good for the soul.

I'm right there with you on the Carousel of Progress - I LOVE IT!!! I tend to go there and sing along at least a few times each trip. I have friends that went to Disney last fall and she mentioned they skipped the Carousel of Progress as they thought it looked boring. :sad2: I told her she was crazy and that it was one of my favorite attractions! :goodvibes

You were so successful at Magic Kingdom - so many great attractions plus several fun character meets! I also think it would have been pretty funny if your Aunt Patty would've used her "coupon" for her Mickey bar... :lmao:

If I ever do a solo trip, I will definitely ride COP by myself multiple times. It's so fun! And that song is the catchiest.

We had a fantastic day and got so much done, especially considering it was a brutally hot day in July. That would have been hysterical! I don't think we'll be able to trick her again, though...

It is rather sad that no one goes to the Country Bears anymore. It is such a good show. :goodvibes

I know! It will never be my favorite, but I think it's a lot of fun!

I was just telling Kylie about these updates and I cannot believe how much we got done on her birthday - and there is still more to come.

I love Big Al. Reminds me of my childhood when my Dad and Uncle Larry would sing "Blood on the Saddle". Another not-so-Disney song. We still have that Big Al ceramic bank that my parents got back in the 70's.

I was pretty impressed with our Memory Maker/Photopass pictures this trip. We got a lot of good ones. And I have to admit that you making me get that new phone with a better camera came in handy, especially on the inside things like Laugh Floor and Pirates.

Mel the coupon lady on the Creative DISign board does a pretty good job for Patti to want to try to pay with it!

Kylie told me she is planning a trip for next October, Columbus Day, for MNSSHP so maybe I can add a countdown?

It was such a great day! Especially given the heat and the crowds, we got so much done.

Big Al now resides in our bathroom. I love it. Remember how I thought the lyric was "Blood on the sand" until very recently?

Memory Maker was a great investment for this trip. I love all the pics and the borders. And I told you getting a smartphone would pay off :thumbsup2

No countdown until we book anything. But we could always go in January… ;)

We have NEVER seen the Hoedown, so it's very cool that y'all ran right into it! I am not a Country Bear fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I would also probably be pretty psyched to see Big Al. :goodvibes

Okay, that Mickey bar coupon story is just hilarious. :rotfl: I can't even imagine what the CM was thinking when she handed that over!!!

The Hoedown is precious!!! I get so excited to see rare characters that I would have been psyched even if I wasn't a Country Bear fan, but I love it.

Oh my gosh, my Aunt Patti is too much. It was great!

first of all I am cracking up at this HAHA hair flip emoji~

I love meeting Tinkerbell!! Her little spot is soooo cute and she always is so much fun to meet. your pics with her are so cute!!

HOORAY for the hoedown! I wish they did more flash mob-style things like that, I love it so much!

Country Bears is probably the best/worst thing ever, I still don't know how it is allowed in WDW hahaha

The Tink meeting area is so beautiful! I love it.

It was seriously awesome! Obviously I understand the importance of character lines and everything but at the same time it was so fun to be surprised by the characters.

I still have no idea how they are getting away with it but I love it!!

OMG Frozen on Ice needs to come to my area, it looks SO awesome. I think I would die of excitement if it did. Ice skating Olaf...like how cool is that?! Oh and Marshmallow...just wow! Amazing!

Speaking of amazing...you looked so pretty in your pink dress all fancied up.

"Watch and you'll see...someday I'll be...part of...SUMMER!!!!!" Hahaha :rotfl: That was great! And Clamtastrophe, oh my! LOL!

Sebastian Magic shot are super cute!

So sorry to hear about your Dad not being picked as marching suit of armor :sad: Especially since the ones picked weren't into it.

All the Belle photos are fantastic. That little story about your mom photographing was hilarious, you described it perfectly.

Haha Gaston! Hope I get a chance to meet him, he sounds so funny. "We're engaged" :lmao:

Okay, that was seriously so sweet of you to take a selfie of you and Big Al for another DISer.

Frozen on Ice was SOOOOOO fun!! Seeing Marshmallow was one of the coolest parts, honestly!

Awww thank you so much :lovestruc

Haha such a fun ride on the Little Mermaid!!

Kylie's picture with Sebastian is one of my favorites of the whole trip!

He was disappointed but I'm sure he'll be back in a suit of armor soon enough!!

Haha I'm glad I could express how hilarious that moment with Belle was!! I don't think anyone else in the room appreciated it, but we loved it.

You should absolutely meet Gaston, he is one of the most fun characters to meet! I love the "just engaged" border too :lovestruc

Aww, I was so happy to do that for my buddy Rob.

Just caught up. Great update. I love that you got to meet Horace and Big Al. :) And Tink with the purple Mickeys is great! The coupon story is too funny! :lmao:

Horace and Big Al were so fun, especially since we are huge into meeting characters! That Tink pic is so precious.

Space Mountain and The Carousel of Progress are totally two of my faves. The Carousel of Progress just makes me really genuinely happy. It must be the song. I catch Pete humming it to himself sometimes and it's just the best.

I wanna see your mom's coupons!

FREAKING FLASH PEOPLE GET OUT. Disney needs to post tutorials on how to shut your flash off or how to take photos on dark rides. Or there should be like an ejector button. That would be a real hit I think.

Two of my favorites as well!!! I even have a sticker on my laptop that says "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away."

I actually don't have a picture, but my mom might! Mom, that's your cue :thumbsup2

HAHAHA yes!!! When people take flash pics on Pirates, just launch them into the water! I would be 100% in support of this.

Omg this is such a cute update! Im really not familiar with the Country Bears since I've never seen their show and I didn't even know about this hoedown thing??? But it looks like you were having so much fun! I love those pictures for the same reason you do. Just chillin with your bffs, nbd.
I think Rob mentioned this to us when we talked about you! He told us he had just sent you a Belle shot because you sent him something from your trip and this must be it!!

And LMAO Aunt Patti sounds hilarious, between trying to give the CM the coupon and talkin to Jack like he's real. Love it.

If you are ever in WDW for an extended period of time, I would recommend seeing the Country Bears. I can't recommend it on shorter trips because there are much better things to do in MK…but it's fun for what it is! Haha I'm so obsessed with that photo of Big Al, Frontierland CM, and me.

YES it was so nice of Rob to send me a pic of my favorite as well! Totally made my day, along with seeing the pic of all of you together!

Aunt Patti is seriously the best. So sweet and so hilarious.

Hi Courtney! Catching up as usual - thank you for not updating too much. :laughing: I have such a hard time keeping up with everything on here!

Oh, wow! FP+ for Tink? That’s a wonderful idea - I HATE that wait at MK. I’m hoping the queue is better now - it was so bleak before, but they’ve moved, right??? The DL queue is so cute that the wait is a little more bearable. :laughing:

:laughing: That’s so cute about the Mickey bar coupons!

The hoe-down pics are so cute! What a fun and unexpected moment. And the Big Al selfie is The BEST!!!! I am ashamed to say that I have never taken Willow to see the Country Bears. :scared1: I need to do that next time. And you may notice that I have a new ticker, so maybe “next time” will be pretty soon! :woohoo:

Hi Roni! Nope, I'm totally with you there. Why does real life get in the way of DISing?!

The Tink queue is MUCH better now over at Town Square Theater, but it was a good choice for a 4th FP!

It was so funny!! :rotfl:

I loved how spontaneous and fun it was! And the Big Al selfie is one of my favorites as well. You guys should definitely check out the Country Bears, it's so fun, and in the summer heat you can't beat the AC :thumbsup2 YAAAAS NEW TICKER!! I love it!

Hi everybody. How ya doin'?

I am for the most part doing very well. School and work have been busier than ever, hence the lack of DISing on my part, but it's all been really good so no complaints on that front. I made my Halloween costume last night. I am actually not very into Halloween, but I got an idea for a costume early on this year and I'm SO EXCITED. I'll give a shout-out and 1,000 bonus points if anyone guesses it (it's Disney-themed) and I'll definitely post a picture after Halloween.

However, I'm also pretty depressed about the imminent removal of the Sorcerer's Hat. I'm really not coping with it well at all. I adore the hat, and I totally understand why some people don't like it, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Yesterday I was seriously pricing out trips to say goodbye to it but my mom talked me off that ledge. So either compliment her on her responsibility or discourage her :rotfl:

Anyway, to take my mind off the removal of that grand and miraculous hat, here's one of my favorite parts of the entire trip...​

Chapter 22: As The Dining Room Proudly Presents...

It was time for a long-anticipated dinner. We have done lunch at Be Our Guest multiple times, but this would be our first dinner there! Mom and Dad got the buzzer, and while we waited, we took a ton of pictures.

14683863784_90c93e4ced_c.jpg

14683863594_e479a1e1ce_c.jpg

14499791727_b8c27e502f_c.jpg

Here’s a photo spam of my adorable family:

14501010349_f1230d3c0d_c.jpg

14663244606_e787b57ed2_c.jpg

I love that one because Emily’s looking at Ariel’s castle and Kylie’s looking at the Mine Train, the rides for their two favorite princesses!

And of course Dad and Uncle Rick wanted one:

14685268224_13478d9df0_c.jpg

14687371782_9713b14ac4_c.jpg

We made this a thing. Feel free to try it on your next trip.

14707540103_c26d4f6557_c.jpg

14707539873_8fe2b8f6c7_c.jpg

14664645796_6433b71aba_c.jpg

14684478221_e4a46ca2e7_c.jpg

14501007089_4694ae1bda_c.jpg

14501006949_16a73210cc_c.jpg

14687652715_f3dd3f0800_c.jpg

This is really cool and I wish I had a picture like this:

14501205167_819df48693_c.jpg

14687650905_70aa87b66f_c.jpg

Our buzzer went off and we made our way into the castle.

14683861254_038da12726_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Chapter 23: Be Our Guest

Soon enough, we were inside. We were seated in the ballroom!

14684474611_867e6c418d_c.jpg

14683857254_799e3acdc0_c.jpg

14501019328_712b932dcc_c.jpg

I know a lot of people hype up the West Wing, and it’s definitely great, but the ballroom is my favorite. It puts me right in the scene where Belle and Beast dance to Beauty and the Beast, which is one of my favorite movie scenes ever. And snow falls out the windows and music from Beauty and the Beast plays and just…I love it. Definitely a dream proposal spot. If I manage to lasso a gentleman sometime soon you all have the job of informing him of this. Other acceptable proposal spots include the bridge to Be Our Guest during Wishes, Enchanted Tales with Belle, the Italy pavilion, and the fountain in front of MuppetVision 3D (no I’m not kidding).

14707536243_5fbf1f6252_c.jpg

14499575130_6414b6d4b7_c.jpg

Dad started with the potato leek soup and liked it a lot. Here's a blurry picture to prove it.

14499574850_9bfca6084a_c.jpg

Most of us got the steak, and I had been waiting for this meal for a year and a half! See, the first time my dad and I went to Be Our Guest, they served the steak on a sandwich for lunch, and it was so delicious. I was heartbroken when they took it off the lunch menu. But we were reunited at last, and it was worth the wait! It was perfect. That garlic butter is unreal.

14501203197_e7479d5d0e_c.jpg

Kylie got the chicken.

14501003399_652b1519e7_c.jpg

Emily got ratatouille.

14499606268_baef53bf25_c.jpg

There was a cool (and LOUD) moment when they announced the Master and he processed through the ballroom. I like that they call him that and not the Beast, it’s much more fitting.

Of course, it wouldn’t be a birthday dinner without a cake… (Please note how disinterested Dad and I are in the background. I promise we were excited for cake.)

14687541345_d094abc357_c.jpg

Since Anna is Kylie’s new favorite princess, my mom called the cake hotline and asked them to do an Anna cake for her. Luckily, Kylie had enough enthusiasm about the cake for all of us.

14501203047_d04f0d1346_c.jpg

As you can see, Kylie was very surprised! She loved it. It was a very good cake—vanilla cake with strawberry mousse filling.

14684473121_822dcc961b_c.jpg

14664640316_0c7fa3e165_c.jpg

Once we had eaten our fill, we went to meet the Master. Kylie and Emily went first. The Beast noticed Kylie’s birthday button, and the two of them danced.

14684472431_75e7e6321c_c.jpg

14794726032_8b03c7389b_c.jpg

14791936871_2da941ef8c_c.jpg

14814906443_ebd699eaac_c.jpg

My mom was in at least four pictures today. This is a new record.

14608540337_a1974e8fef_c.jpg

Aunt Patti and I thanked the Beast for inviting us to dinner!

14608431658_fa801a0957_c.jpg

14499788767_8ed227dfe1_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Ok, so I first must confess that I am in favor of the removal of the hat. BUT it is not that hat itself so much as what it has become - a backdrop for a stage and a pin trading booth. At least when it was first put up it housed kiosks covering Walt's live. But, I mean a cover for a pin trading booth doesn't really stack up with Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, or the Tree of Life.

I do love that you priced out a trip to say good by to it though. I am picturing you talking to the customs agent (I mean, I know you wouldn't really have to go to a customs agent, but work with me) and when he asks you reason for your trip you respond "To say goodbye to a hat" :goodvibes

I absolutely love the pictures of everyone from the BOG bridge staring at the various attractions/castles/etc. Such a cool idea!

So we are right where you were - we have done lunch at BOG a few times but have yet to score a dinner ADR for there. Oh well, another reason to go back

Ok, obviously proposing in the BOG ballroom might be more traditionally romantic but in front of the Muppet Fountain is so unique and would make for a great story! Granted, this is from the guy that proposed during the Andre the Giant fight scene in The Princess Bride, so perhaps, I should not comment on such thing ;)

I literally just finished dinner and I still feel like I could eat that steak right now - really looks good!

The cake looks super cute and I love that she was surprised. I mean, I guess if you don't normally get served a fancy cake inside a castle it might be exciting for you. ;)

Phew! All caught up! I have been crazy busy at work and got behind (on my own report too). :flower3:

Great updates! We had a great dinner at Be Our Guest as well. That cake looks amazing! What a great day.

Oh my the HAT. I admit to making jokes about at times, but my real feelings are more indifferent than hate. But because it became such a well known icon, it is sad. But on the bright side, think of all the hat related pictures that will feel even more special now.

I always love the back shots with people. They always look so in the moment. Such fantastic family pictures Courtney.

Your proposal spots seem perfect. The young man shall be informed.

Awwww I adore the cake reveal pic of Kylie. That's precious. :goodvibes

I am picturing you talking to the customs agent (I mean, I know you wouldn't really have to go to a customs agent, but work with me) and when he asks you reason for your trip you respond "To say goodbye to a hat" :goodvibes

Hmmm, maybe I could take up that challenge. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter