"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Thanks for letting us know when to put on our princess voices. I still had my TTA voice on :rotfl:
What?? Breaking the golden Disney "no dancing" rule?? :eek:
Don't worry we wont rat you out.
Hmm I am sure old ladies like spinning around really fast in teacups right?
Fireworks!! :love:
That spot is really good when it's super crowded in front and you want to be able to watch while breathing air that is not second hand...ick Some people just get so awkwardly close during fireworks.
I love water art! Such a skill. REALLY want to learn how do that...
(Not sure how useful the skill would be in every day life but nevermind that)
Awh Winnie the Pooh makes me soo happy! :goodvibes
We are watching your videos in our lunch break at work. All the girls love them! For work next year we get to fly with some of the performing arts children over to Disney because they are performing, so I feel its my duty to get everyone in the office excited ...and informed haha So thanks for your help! :goodvibes

Okay, I do the same thing with Snow White too! This is going to be the last time....wait, no THIS is going to be the last time....oh, wait.....:lmao:

I saw Wishes in Fantasyland this last time too, and I was jumping around in circles too. It's crazy back there. It's like "left, right, behind you!"

OMG, Kadence is just loving your photos! She says she wishes she was there and doing eveything you've done, including the dancing!:lmao: I have a feeling she's going to be "frumpy" like that!:rotfl:

Aww thanks! Hahaha oh boy the dancing. :rotfl: I wouldn't be surprised... it's just too tempting! And hey, being frumpy is A-OK in Disney World :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Thanks for letting us know when to put on our princess voices. I still had my TTA voice on :rotfl:
What?? Breaking the golden Disney "no dancing" rule?? :eek:
Don't worry we wont rat you out.
Hmm I am sure old ladies like spinning around really fast in teacups right?
Fireworks!! :love:
That spot is really good when it's super crowded in front and you want to be able to watch while breathing air that is not second hand...ick Some people just get so awkwardly close during fireworks.
I love water art! Such a skill. REALLY want to learn how do that...
(Not sure how useful the skill would be in every day life but nevermind that)
Awh Winnie the Pooh makes me soo happy! :goodvibes
We are watching your videos in our lunch break at work. All the girls love them! For work next year we get to fly with some of the performing arts children over to Disney because they are performing, so I feel its my duty to get everyone in the office excited ...and informed haha So thanks for your help! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: I'm glad I could clear that up.
I know... we're bad little frumps. :laughing: I'm glad our secret is safe with you all!
Yeah it's a pretty decent spot! It was a different view... I liked it though! You really can't have a bad experience when you see those fireworks and hear that music, though.
LOL I think that water drawings could be incredibly useful in life!! You know... for all those times you're walking around with a wet mop and a huge crowd of Disney loving people are around you :rotfl:
Awww that's so cute!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the videos! And I hope everyone is incredibly excited! That's always important. :wizard: You're welcome!​

Okay, I do the same thing with Snow White too! This is going to be the last time....wait, no THIS is going to be the last time....oh, wait.....:lmao:

I saw Wishes in Fantasyland this last time too, and I was jumping around in circles too. It's crazy back there. It's like "left, right, behind you!"

I know, right?! I'm glad you understand. :rotfl:
And YESS it's like a circle vision show in the SKY! :wizard:

Ahhh yes princess voices are necessary. :)

Oooh cute face Kristen. :P

Ahh Sarah's fave. She's precious.

Yeah you don't even realize that Wishes happens in two different spots unless you watch it from there. SO cool.

So that probably was my last ride on Snow White. Ah well. I want the new Fantasyland to open already!!!

It looks like Roger Rabbit! But Mickey's better I s'pose. :goodvibes

Whatta guy. LOL gotta love the CM's.

Please excuse the fact that I am totally flashing the world in that Space Mountain pic. WOOPS.

BAHAHAHA Nat. What an angel.

Her and Sarah are the same, I swear. Such children.

AHH Owl is Mr. Black. How I miss that man. </3 I wonder if I'll ever see him again. :( Teardrops...baby come baaackkkk. (LOL Grease...it NEVER ENDS.)

Whoa. I don't know how I feel about being friends with rulebreakers. Lemme guess, you didn't supervise your children, either? ;)

I'm one of those people who can no longer tolerate lots of spinning. My sister almost killed me with the spinning a couple years ago and ever since I've been unable to stomach much more than a moderate spin. It's really quite sad.

I love your Wishes pics. What a cool view!

I wonder if the CMs have water drawing lessons or if it's something they just pick up on their own. Either way, they're awesome for creating a little more Disney magic! :wizard:

The new Pooh queue (what a rhyme) is adorable! I didn't make it on the ride in July, but even from the outside it looked like a lot of fun.

After watching your videos, I'm going to have Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride stuck in my head all night, so thanks for that. :upsidedow

Ahhh yes princess voices are necessary.

Oooh cute face Kristen. :P

Ahh Sarah's fave. She's precious.

Yeah you don't even realize that Wishes happens in two different spots unless you watch it from there. SO cool.

So that probably was my last ride on Snow White. Ah well. I want the new Fantasyland to open already!!!

It looks like Roger Rabbit! But Mickey's better I s'pose.

Whatta guy. LOL gotta love the CM's.

Please excuse the fact that I am totally flashing the world in that Space Mountain pic. WOOPS.

BAHAHAHA Nat. What an angel.

Her and Sarah are the same, I swear. Such children.

AHH Owl is Mr. Black. How I miss that man. </3 I wonder if I'll ever see him again. Teardrops...baby come baaackkkk. (LOL Grease...it NEVER ENDS.)

I know it's so cool! I feel like Disney uses so many perspective tricks that we are completely oblivious to :laughing:
Yeah I think more people know who Mickey Mouse is :p
HAHAHA i wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything. Ehh oh well. Who needs pants, really?
I miss him tooooo :( And I miss Grease LOL. I miss watching it every day. :laughing:

Your fireworks photos are amazing! I can't wait to see Holiday Wishes in just TWO WEEKS!

Thank you! And AHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT EITHER!!! :banana: I hope you have a magical trip! :wizard:

Whoa. I don't know how I feel about being friends with rulebreakers. Lemme guess, you didn't supervise your children, either? ;)

I'm one of those people who can no longer tolerate lots of spinning. My sister almost killed me with the spinning a couple years ago and ever since I've been unable to stomach much more than a moderate spin. It's really quite sad.

I love your Wishes pics. What a cool view!

I wonder if the CMs have water drawing lessons or if it's something they just pick up on their own. Either way, they're awesome for creating a little more Disney magic!

The new Pooh queue (what a rhyme) is adorable! I didn't make it on the ride in July, but even from the outside it looked like a lot of fun.

After watching your videos, I'm going to have Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride stuck in my head all night, so thanks for that. :upsidedow

Hahaha we're just total BA's what can I say? :rotfl2: Just kidding. Probably the farthest things from it. We only break rules like this ;) hehe. And hmm well we were supervising Kristen so I think we actually followed that rule! See? Goody Two Shoes-es. (is that a word? LOL I don't know)
Aww that's sad :( That stinks!
Thank you! It was pretty cool!
Yeah I've always wondered that too! Maybe they get sent over to the Animation Academy so they can learn some basics and then they just go right at it!
YAY RHYMING!! It is really fun - I hope you get to go on it next time!
Hehehe sorry! :goodvibes

WAIT...THERE'S A WINNIE THE POOH RIDE???:eek:...Just kidding haha (what if I, of all people, actually didn't know about it?)

Seriously, though....pooh:Winnie the Pooh:eeyore::tigger:...:bitelip::hyper: best Fantasyland ride ever! :goodvibes:worship::cloud9:

Wow, you went from spinning on the Tea Cups, to spinning on Dumbo, to spinning to see the fireworks. I hope you didn't get too dizzy!

I've never tried watching the fireworks in Fantasyland. Having fireworks going off in all directions sounds really interesting....It's like surround sound....but with FIRE....(and playing with fire is one of my favorite pastimes)

Heed the advice of The Most Interesting Man in the World, and you will go far...

Hahaha SURPRISE!!! But seriously, if you didn't know that... I don't think the world would make any sense. :rotfl:
I know we were spinning ALL OVER THE PLACE! I'm surprised I didn't pass out :rotfl: Actually I'm not. I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING WHEN I'M IN DISNEY!!!
EXACTLY! And hahaha you better be careful if that's one of your favorite past times :rotfl2:
Will do :thumbsup2

just got all caught up!!! i have been away for wayyyyyy to long!!! enjoying this one as much as the last ones!!

WE BOOKED OUR TRIP FOR OCTOBER TODAY!!! i had to tell a dis-er!!!!!

Oh my gosh what nice friends! I wish my friends would do that for me. :rotfl:
BAHAHA oh Lizzie. How I love her and her middle school awkwardness.

HAHAHA "ITS-A-MICKEY-MOUSE!" I'm so glad you picked up on that. :rotfl2: We love saying that.
But I know... Mickey Antenna toppers are the best! I'm sad they're making cars without antennas now because there's nowhere to put the antenna toppers! I guess that's the good thing about having an older car ;)
I know I want a balloon too! My Mom never let me get one when I was little because I would always want it right before we left and we never wanted to drag it on the plane :sad2: Sadness. You just can't deflate them, like you said, because they're the saddest looking things ever. :laughing:
Oh thank you! And YAY for the muppets!
And OMG you NEED to ride the peoplemover!! Although the voiceover isn't as good anymore, it's still my favorite ride. :goodvibes

SO! I was looking at the Target black Friday ad today and it said they're selling the season of Friends for $7.99 each! :yay: I got mine for $20 or $25 each so this is a steal!

Wait, they make cars without antennas now? What the mess? I have a Prius and my antenna is in like an awkward spot. BUT... I still am getting a topper. :thumbsup2

Seriously though... is this not the saddest thing ever?

219723e6.jpg

Basically balloons should be made to not deflate!
and YES I really do need to ride peoplemover... i'm totally going to when I go back... in 22 days!!!!

PRINCESS VOICE! I'm gonna need to work on that...
I mean, it's SO hard to hold back on rides... sometimes, ya just gotta DANCE!
WISHES! So beautiful. :cloud9:
YEAH, I THINK I heard Snow White is officially closing in February? Better get that last ride in!
Ahhh hahah I loved those videos! I love that yall knew to film your first bites of the bread haha!

just got all caught up!!! i have been away for wayyyyyy to long!!! enjoying this one as much as the last ones!!

WE BOOKED OUR TRIP FOR OCTOBER TODAY!!! i had to tell a dis-er!!!!!

Woohoo! I'm glad you're here and enjoying! :goodvibes
And AHHHHHH YAYYYYYY!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Congratulations!!

SO! I was looking at the Target black Friday ad today and it said they're selling the season of Friends for $7.99 each! :yay: I got mine for $20 or $25 each so this is a steal!

Wait, they make cars without antennas now? What the mess? I have a Prius and my antenna is in like an awkward spot. BUT... I still am getting a topper. :thumbsup2

Seriously though... is this not the saddest thing ever?

219723e6.jpg

Basically balloons should be made to not deflate!
and YES I really do need to ride peoplemover... i'm totally going to when I go back... in 22 days!!!!

PRINCESS VOICE! I'm gonna need to work on that...
I mean, it's SO hard to hold back on rides... sometimes, ya just gotta DANCE!
WISHES! So beautiful. :cloud9:
YEAH, I THINK I heard Snow White is officially closing in February? Better get that last ride in!
Ahhh hahah I loved those videos! I love that yall knew to film your first bites of the bread haha!

Oh my gosh are you SERIOUS!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!! I absolutely HAVE to get them! OMGGGG I'm freaking out. Okay Target = #1 priority!!
Haha that's what I would do! :thumbsup2
Wow that is really depressing. :( Basically yeah.. I wish balloons would just stay inflated forever!
WOOHOO 22 DAYS! I think I have like 28 or 29 left.... EEEEEEE! :banana:
I know right?! I love dancing on the rides even though it's illegal. hehehe :p
Yeah I heard that too! One more time I guess!
Aww thank you! Haha I had a feeling it would be a VERY important experience! :thumbsup2

I just found this TR and got all caught up. You all have so much fun! I think it is great that all your friends share your love for disney and you get to go together! Can not wait to hear more about it. Off to read your dining TR now! Good way to pass the time at work today since I do not feel like actually doing work the day before a holiday!

Oh my gosh are you SERIOUS!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!! I absolutely HAVE to get them! OMGGGG I'm freaking out. Okay Target = #1 priority!!
Haha that's what I would do! :thumbsup2
Wow that is really depressing. :( Basically yeah.. I wish balloons would just stay inflated forever!
WOOHOO 22 DAYS! I think I have like 28 or 29 left.... EEEEEEE! :banana:
I know right?! I love dancing on the rides even though it's illegal. hehehe :p
Yeah I heard that too! One more time I guess!
Aww thank you! Haha I had a feeling it would be a VERY important experience! :thumbsup2

I'm a little confused though because that's what the ad said... BUT I just went to Target and looked for it and my Target didn't have them! But they BETTER have them because they put it in the ad so that would be super lame if they didn't. Ahhh I really hope your Target has them!!!

The videos are seriously so fun to watch! I liked the part where yall were on the moving walkway at Space Mountain and you all posed. :laughing:

Finally!! Here's the Kona bread and butter recipe! This makes 4 (10 ounce) loaves.

You will need for the Pineapple sweet bread:
1 cup warm pineapple juice
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs, room temp
4 tablespoons margarine, softened
4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
A pinch of salt

You will need for the Macadamia honey butter:
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1/2 cup salted margarine, softened
2 tablespoons honey
4 macadamia nuts

The bread:
1. Combine warm pineapple juice and yeast in the bowl of an electric mixer. Let sit for 5-10 minutes, until foamy. Add sugar, eggs, and margarine, and mix with the paddle attachment.

2. Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl. Add half the flour mixture to mixing bowl and mix on low speed. Remove bowl from mixer and add remaining flour mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until dough comes together and the flour is completely incorporated.

3. Cover bowl with a slightly damp towel and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.

4. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and divide into 4 portions. Form each portion into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Cut an "X" about 1/2 inches deep into the top of each ball.

5. Cover dough with a towel and let rise for 45 minutes in the warmest part of the kitchen. After 30 minutes, prehead oven to 375 degrees F.

6. Bake bread loaves for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with macadamia honey butter.

For butter:
1. Prehead oven to 350 degrees F. Finely chop macadamia nuts and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes or until toasted. Remove the nutes from the baking sheet and cool.

2. Beat butter and margarine until creamy in an electric mixer with a whip attachment. Add chopped macadamia nuts and honey, and mix well. Serve at room temp.

Great updates! :thumbsup2 I love that you both found antennae toppers that were perfect for you!

Oh by the way, I asked for the monorail shirt for Christmas. Here's hoping! :goodvibes

I love the statue at Casey's Corner! I am teaching my freshmen about narrative poems right now and we just read "Casey at the Bat" yesterday! They loved it. That's one of my favorite poems, and it always makes me think of MK!

It looks like you guys had a blast going through the park! We saw Wishes from Fantasyland on our last trip and I felt the same way you did. It was so cool seeing it from another perspective!

Hahahaha Nat's Space Mountain pic! :lmao: I love it!

Ohhh Winnie the Pooh. That is basically my childhood in a nutshell. I love Winnie the Pooh so much, but I can't go on the ride very often because it always makes me overly emotional. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to look at a Pooh character without bawling my eyes out. I'm weird. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

I just found this TR and got all caught up. You all have so much fun! I think it is great that all your friends share your love for disney and you get to go together! Can not wait to hear more about it. Off to read your dining TR now! Good way to pass the time at work today since I do not feel like actually doing work the day before a holiday!

Yay I'm glad! Thank you - we had a great time. We really love it and appreciated every moment of our magical trip. :goodvibes Thank you! I'm sure I'll update soon haha. And oh yay I'm glad I could provide something for you to do today :lmao:

I'm a little confused though because that's what the ad said... BUT I just went to Target and looked for it and my Target didn't have them! But they BETTER have them because they put it in the ad so that would be super lame if they didn't. Ahhh I really hope your Target has them!!!

The videos are seriously so fun to watch! I liked the part where yall were on the moving walkway at Space Mountain and you all posed. :laughing:

Hmmm well maybe it's only a black friday thing! I will definitely be on the look out for it :)
Thank you so much! And :rotfl: What can I say? We're frumps. (But I think everyone figured that out by now. :laughing:)

Finally!! Here's the Kona bread and butter recipe! This makes 4 (10 ounce) loaves.

You will need for the Pineapple sweet bread:
1 cup warm pineapple juice
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs, room temp
4 tablespoons margarine, softened
4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
A pinch of salt

You will need for the Macadamia honey butter:
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1/2 cup salted margarine, softened
2 tablespoons honey
4 macadamia nuts

The bread:
1. Combine warm pineapple juice and yeast in the bowl of an electric mixer. Let sit for 5-10 minutes, until foamy. Add sugar, eggs, and margarine, and mix with the paddle attachment.

2. Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl. Add half the flour mixture to mixing bowl and mix on low speed. Remove bowl from mixer and add remaining flour mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until dough comes together and the flour is completely incorporated.

3. Cover bowl with a slightly damp towel and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.

4. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and divide into 4 portions. Form each portion into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Cut an "X" about 1/2 inches deep into the top of each ball.

5. Cover dough with a towel and let rise for 45 minutes in the warmest part of the kitchen. After 30 minutes, prehead oven to 375 degrees F.

6. Bake bread loaves for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with macadamia honey butter.

For butter:
1. Prehead oven to 350 degrees F. Finely chop macadamia nuts and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes or until toasted. Remove the nutes from the baking sheet and cool.

2. Beat butter and margarine until creamy in an electric mixer with a whip attachment. Add chopped macadamia nuts and honey, and mix well. Serve at room temp.

AHHH Thank you so much! I'm sure everyone really appreciates that! I know I do! :thumbsup2

Great updates! :thumbsup2 I love that you both found antennae toppers that were perfect for you!

Oh by the way, I asked for the monorail shirt for Christmas. Here's hoping! :goodvibes

I love the statue at Casey's Corner! I am teaching my freshmen about narrative poems right now and we just read "Casey at the Bat" yesterday! They loved it. That's one of my favorite poems, and it always makes me think of MK!

It looks like you guys had a blast going through the park! We saw Wishes from Fantasyland on our last trip and I felt the same way you did. It was so cool seeing it from another perspective!

Hahahaha Nat's Space Mountain pic! :lmao: I love it!

Ohhh Winnie the Pooh. That is basically my childhood in a nutshell. I love Winnie the Pooh so much, but I can't go on the ride very often because it always makes me overly emotional. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to look at a Pooh character without bawling my eyes out. I'm weird. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

Thank you! LOL there's just an antenna topper for everyone! :goodvibes
I hope you get the monorail shirt too! Ahh it's the best!
Aww I wonder if Casey's Corner is based on that poem! How adorable!
We did! Yeah isn't it cool to watch from there? I actually enjoyed it!
:rotfl2: I love Nat. She's funnyyy.
Aww that's so cute :hug: You are not weird at all haha. Winnie the Pooh always gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling... I love watching it! If I'm ever stressed I really should just watch Winnie the Pooh because it simply takes all worries away. :cloud9:

Haha it's okay :p I would just bother reading the updates... that's the important part!
No the CP program would be a totally different decision. It depends on when it would work for me and what's going on in life... the weather doesn't really affect it.
Ah I see! Yeah I have iPhoto set for my pictures. But I like it that way because I have gotten used to the program.
HAHAHA that's probably it. If I was a kitty, I would want school bread post-pregnancy. Heck, no matter what I was I would want school bread. :rotfl:
Well, I don't know. My disney situation differs all of the time. When I was really young, I would go once a year. Then we'd miss a year here and there. Then we started going twice a year. Then I didn't go for an entire year and a half. And then this past year we got annual passes and then kept planning a bunch of impulse trips... As well as our family ones. I don't know. I mean, if I have the opportunity to go, I'm going to go. There is no such thing as too many trips!

It's interesting to read other people's comments too.. it's fun to see what other people comment on.

Aha, that's my problem.. I need to pick one program and stick with it. Splitting time between a Mac and a PC is not my best idea.

Oh, annual passes. I'm so jealous of people with them! Though I'd be really bad at passing up the temptation of weekend jaunts at really stressful times (or the worst possible times to go to on a vacation!). If only airplane tickets weren't so expensive...

Chapter 19

Okay, the only thing I got out of this was MONORAIL ANTENNA TOPPER. Clearly Disney recognizes the merchandising potential of the monorail, now they just need to fix them! But really, Disney transportation is the best. So nice and friendly-looking.

My dream job is to do window displays. Everything always looks nice and happy and perfect in window displays (and was an excellent episode of Pushing Daisies). And there's always all the cool stuff.

Totally getting those Muppet pins. They're perfect! I can't wait to see the Muppet movie, have you heard the Muppet version of Forget (aaah, stupid song names with un-writeable names on the Dis Boards) You? Amazing.

Chapter 20:

Yay topiaries! I love them.

I'm glad Snow White's clinging on to life.. I'm not ready to give it up quite yet - it needs to be there for December! Something needs to suck up crowds! And I need to go on it once more. :lmao:

I love the water painters, but this one needs a bit more practice? ;) It's certainly a different interpretation of the classic Mickey! Roger Rabbit would have been so cool though.

It's interesting to read other people's comments too.. it's fun to see what other people comment on.

Aha, that's my problem.. I need to pick one program and stick with it. Splitting time between a Mac and a PC is not my best idea.

Oh, annual passes. I'm so jealous of people with them! Though I'd be really bad at passing up the temptation of weekend jaunts at really stressful times (or the worst possible times to go to on a vacation!). If only airplane tickets weren't so expensive...

Chapter 19

Okay, the only thing I got out of this was MONORAIL ANTENNA TOPPER. Clearly Disney recognizes the merchandising potential of the monorail, now they just need to fix them! But really, Disney transportation is the best. So nice and friendly-looking.

My dream job is to do window displays. Everything always looks nice and happy and perfect in window displays (and was an excellent episode of Pushing Daisies). And there's always all the cool stuff.

Totally getting those Muppet pins. They're perfect! I can't wait to see the Muppet movie, have you heard the Muppet version of Forget (aaah, stupid song names with un-writeable names on the Dis Boards) You? Amazing.

Chapter 20:

Yay topiaries! I love them.

I'm glad Snow White's clinging on to life.. I'm not ready to give it up quite yet - it needs to be there for December! Something needs to suck up crowds! And I need to go on it once more. :lmao:

I love the water painters, but this one needs a bit more practice? ;) It's certainly a different interpretation of the classic Mickey! Roger Rabbit would have been so cool though.

Oh good I'm glad you enjoy, then :)
Hahaha I understand! Yeah I used to be all PC... and then once I got my mac book i've been a mac girl.
Haha yeah I COMPLETELY understand that.... because I have done that this year. I'm always up for planning random getaways... they're just so wonderful! That's what happened in April when I went with my Mom. :rotfl: I have been forcing myself not to go in between August and December, though. I didn't want to overdo it because I REALLY want to enjoy the christmas experience. :lovestruc CAN'T WAIT! But yeah airline tickets are annoying. :sad2: I wish they were cheaper as well.
They have a pretty good start on the monorail merchandise! I'm glad they have what they do! Disney Transportation is the best! :thumbsup2
That would be a wonderful job!
No I haven't heard that! I'll have to look it up! Kristen and I are hoping to go see the movie on Saturday and we are SUPER excited!! I need to trade for a few of those muppet pins in December! They're awesome and frumpy and I love them!
Haha Snow White is rumored to close in February so I hope you'll be able to see it in December!
I love them too! Eh I think it was okay! At least I got it. It can't be easy to draw mickey out of water. :rotfl:

I am so glad you have chapter links, because I need to get caught up! I subbed to this TR right before my trip in September, then I left and came back and somehow never caught up! :eek: I think I left off on day 1 of your trip! Well, since I have pretty much all weekend to be on and off the DIS, I can hopefully read all of your updates! :cool1:

I noticed your ticker too, you're going back in December, how fun, there is no better time to visit, Disney World is so magical during the holidays! :dance3: I begged my husband during our Sept/Oct trip to agree to a short trip in December just to see the holiday decorations, and now we're going back in 2 weeks, I can't wait!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter