"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

The music you used for the beginning of that video is my absolute favorite piece of Disney parks music, hahaha. I don't know why I love it so much, but it definitely gives me instant deer face, as you would put it. And I want to start snapping my fingers, and work in some showtunish arm movements.

The music you used for the beginning of that video is my absolute favorite piece of Disney parks music, hahaha. I don't know why I love it so much, but it definitely gives me instant deer face, as you would put it. And I want to start snapping my fingers, and work in some showtunish arm movements.

It's my favorite too!! I'm not even kidding. I found the song last year in the fall and I remember the exact day. I FREAKED out I was so happy. iTunes says I have listened to it 130 times. :rotfl: But I've probably listened to it more than that. I've been obsessed with that loop my whole life lol.
And yes, showtunish arm movements sound completely appropriate for that situation :laughing:

Do you have the individual file for that song, or did you take it from the long Innoventions Plaza Suite Loop?

Do you have the individual file for that song, or did you take it from the long Innoventions Plaza Suite Loop?

I took it from the long loop haha. I have three versions of the loop: Innoventions Short, Medium, and Long Area Loop Music

That is awesome, I just have one version. Did you get them off MouseBits or somewhere else?

So, was it hot in the WS that day? :rotfl: That walk from the back of WS to the front of the park is just out of control, even on a good day lol I was cracking up in the video when Sarah yells "get pins!!" and starts fanning herself :laughing:

I totally had forgotten about the sleeping TT pic! My fiance does that on every ride...literally...Splash Mountain, sleeping...Tower of Terror, sleeping, Everest, sleeping...pretending of course but the pictures are hilarious afterwards! Oh and props to you and Kristen for knowing that whole TT spiel from Stacy :thumbsup2

Thats pretty disappointing that the Snow White wasn't that good after you trekked all the way there. But, you're in Disney and anything disappointing in Disney is less disappointing than anything in the real world, just because of the simple fact that you're in Disney lol Can't wait for more!

So, was it hot in the WS that day? :rotfl: That walk from the back of WS to the front of the park is just out of control, even on a good day lol I was cracking up in the video when Sarah yells "get pins!!" and starts fanning herself :laughing:

I totally had forgotten about the sleeping TT pic! My fiance does that on every ride...literally...Splash Mountain, sleeping...Tower of Terror, sleeping, Everest, sleeping...pretending of course but the pictures are hilarious afterwards! Oh and props to you and Kristen for knowing that whole TT spiel from Stacy :thumbsup2

Thats pretty disappointing that the Snow White wasn't that good after you trekked all the way there. But, you're in Disney and anything disappointing in Disney is less disappointing than anything in the real world, just because of the simple fact that you're in Disney lol Can't wait for more!

LOL you have nooooo idea. (well maybe you do. I think I said it enough times. :rotfl: I had to get my point across.) Yeah it is SUCH a long walk. That's probably why I don't gain a ton of weight on Disney vacations - Everywhere I go I'm walking like 5 miles. :laughing: Hahaha those pins... they worked! What can I say? :lmao:
Hahaha yeah sleeping ride pictures are great! Your husband is awesome LOL. And oh thank you. I'm pretty sure we know the entire Stacy movie by heart. (both the old and new versions LOL)
Yes, exactly. So it wasn't a huge deal. We just brushed it off and focused on going in the pool LOL.
Thanks for reading! :)

I could use some of that Epcot heat right now. It is kinda cool at my house today. I could really relate to seeing the melted school bread. I was vacationing in St. Augustine a few years ago and it was horribly hot. We went to a chocolate factory and took a tour. It was fun but the chocolate that we got as samples turned into one weird lumpy sample. Now that I think about it, the school bread survived much better than the chocolate.
But your very hot Epcot day looked like it made a great memory. And a great trip report update too.

That august heat sounds like it sucked big time! I have only been to disney in the summer a few times and I remember the heat being terrible. I think june was the worst for me (Although i have never been in july and from what i've heard that month is supposibly is the worst when it comes to florida heat. When i went in august it was hot (very hot!) but i didn't almost get sick from the heat like i did in june. Of course we tried to stick it out in the heat the entire day (which we did manage to do but there we alot of temper issues both times and we also did the air conditioning dash in the stores). anyway, sounds like you guys handled it very well with swimming and being in the air conditioning as much as possible. have no idea what it's been like temperature wise by you but here our summer started off really cold (like end of may into early june) and we were actually wondering if we were ever actually going to have warmth. then all the sudden it was really warm and we actually had a really hot summer (tons of 90 degree plus days)! It was kind of funny looking back 2 early summer and wondering if it was ever going to warm up!

Yay fountain! That fountain is particularly great in august when it is spraying you as it dances!

Your Lunch at sunshine seasons looks great! I think i have had the chocolate mousse cake and it was VERY delicious! They always have a ton of food there which is nice! Your meal itself looks like it was good there as well! I feel like sunshine seasons has great food in general for the most part which is great! I also like the variety :) Everyone else's meals look great as well! I can't decide whether i should stick to the chocolate mousse cake or if i should try the strawberry shortcake.

LOVE the singing angels thing! That really is true when one is eating good food! also love the look on kristen's face when she is eating it!

I agree about world showcase during an august afternoon! I personally like traveling around world showcase at night (especially in the summer months but also in general!)

:( about snow white's eyes being closed! However the rest of you look great! (so does snow with the exception of the closed eyes.

Lol about the "arguement" with kristen's mom. luckily she let you go back and swim. hopefully you guys got to show Nat world showcase at some other time in the trip, that would have been sad if you guys couldn't experience it together.

love all the pictures of you guys sitting in the stores. Frumpy at it's finest (hope i'm using the word right, still learning more about the word every update)

LOVE the video update! Sarah in particular was hillarious with the "You guys are crazy" bit! Love all the stacey quoting! You guys got the quotes down perfectly! Also love all of kristen's narrations! Love the music in the background! Love kristen's whole Schoolbread bit! Also loved the part with you guys all waiting for soarin! Basically the whole video was wonderful, haha!

I could use some of that Epcot heat right now. It is kinda cool at my house today. I could really relate to seeing the melted school bread. I was vacationing in St. Augustine a few years ago and it was horribly hot. We went to a chocolate factory and took a tour. It was fun but the chocolate that we got as samples turned into one weird lumpy sample. Now that I think about it, the school bread survived much better than the chocolate.
But your very hot Epcot day looked like it made a great memory. And a great trip report update too.

Haha I don't know if you want THAT much heat! :laughing: But I guess being in an extremely hot place in Disney is better than being anywhere cold!
Oh goodness it sounds like that chocolate turned to mush! I would have been very disappointed lol. Yet... I probably still would have eaten it. :lmao:
Yes, it definitely did! And thank you! This was actually a very fun update to write, so I'm glad you enjoyed it!

That august heat sounds like it sucked big time! I have only been to disney in the summer a few times and I remember the heat being terrible. I think june was the worst for me (Although i have never been in july and from what i've heard that month is supposibly is the worst when it comes to florida heat. When i went in august it was hot (very hot!) but i didn't almost get sick from the heat like i did in june. Of course we tried to stick it out in the heat the entire day (which we did manage to do but there we alot of temper issues both times and we also did the air conditioning dash in the stores). anyway, sounds like you guys handled it very well with swimming and being in the air conditioning as much as possible. have no idea what it's been like temperature wise by you but here our summer started off really cold (like end of may into early june) and we were actually wondering if we were ever actually going to have warmth. then all the sudden it was really warm and we actually had a really hot summer (tons of 90 degree plus days)! It was kind of funny looking back 2 early summer and wondering if it was ever going to warm up!

Yay fountain! That fountain is particularly great in august when it is spraying you as it dances!

Your Lunch at sunshine seasons looks great! I think i have had the chocolate mousse cake and it was VERY delicious! They always have a ton of food there which is nice! Your meal itself looks like it was good there as well! I feel like sunshine seasons has great food in general for the most part which is great! I also like the variety :) Everyone else's meals look great as well! I can't decide whether i should stick to the chocolate mousse cake or if i should try the strawberry shortcake.

LOVE the singing angels thing! That really is true when one is eating good food! also love the look on kristen's face when she is eating it!

I agree about world showcase during an august afternoon! I personally like traveling around world showcase at night (especially in the summer months but also in general!)

:( about snow white's eyes being closed! However the rest of you look great! (so does snow with the exception of the closed eyes.

Lol about the "arguement" with kristen's mom. luckily she let you go back and swim. hopefully you guys got to show Nat world showcase at some other time in the trip, that would have been sad if you guys couldn't experience it together.

love all the pictures of you guys sitting in the stores. Frumpy at it's finest (hope i'm using the word right, still learning more about the word every update)

LOVE the video update! Sarah in particular was hillarious with the "You guys are crazy" bit! Love all the stacey quoting! You guys got the quotes down perfectly! Also love all of kristen's narrations! Love the music in the background! Love kristen's whole Schoolbread bit! Also loved the part with you guys all waiting for soarin! Basically the whole video was wonderful, haha!

Yeah, it was always hot. I mean, it wasn't always completely unbearable... but this specific day was the WORST.
I've only been to Disney in August out of the three summer months, and if July is worse than August.... I don't know how I would handle that. :rotfl: August is brutal.
Yeah, we had to make sure we weren't totally killing ourselves, so afternoon breaks, swimming, and air conditioning were the way to go.
Yeah we had a similar summer! We basically didn't even have a spring. And then we had about a week or two straight where it was just STIFLING. I'm pretty sure the entire community invested in air conditioners.

I agree! Best fountain ever. :thumbsup2

Hmmm I would say you should try the strawberry shortcake if you've already had the mousse. You must sample both of them at one point or another! Maybe somebody else in your group will get the cake so you can have a few bites. ;)

Yeah, World Showcase is just not doable during the day in the summer! I'm pretty sure everyone figures out how bad of an idea it is about 5 minutes into the journey.

Haha I'm SO glad we got to go back. We didn't get to thoroughly go through the WS with Nat... but we spent a little more time there later in the trip. It just wasn't doable in the heat.

Hahaha yes that was an appropriate use of frumpy ;) Thanks!

LOL oh thank you I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I rewatched it today and I realized how much I love that particular segment. It's one of my favorites. :goodvibes

Okay, I just about died laughing when I saw the picture of Kristin leaning up against the metal wall at Soarin'. I did exactly the same thing in July because it was so stinkin' hot, and I still hadn't cooled down! :lmao:

That chocolate mousse cake looks heavenly. I love Sunshine Seasons strawberry shortcake, so the mousse cake has to be awesome.

Ughh that heat looks insane. When we went in late June we did the same thing and stopped in every gift shop..just kind of plopped ourselves on the floor wherever they had air con. World showcase is soooo hot to trek around in a Florida summer.

Yumm that mousse looks amazing! It's going on my list of things I have to try next trip... the list that is constantly growing. There is just too much amazing food there!

Sarah is too funny "grab the pins!" :lmao:
And I just have to say, so proud at all the Stacey lines recited...so proud :thumbsup2

Hmm yeah it's kind of disappointing when the characters are just not right. There was a girl in the year below me at my high school and she had the clearest white porcelain skin and always had perfectly rosy cheeks and jet black hair. She was very shy and didn't have many friends. When she was on holidays with her parents in the last year of high school they spent a few days at Disneyland and she got approached to audition for snow white, she got it and ended up moving there and working as a princess for a couple of years after she finished school. So crazy. Its hard to be jealous as she was super sweet as well haha

Did Kristen say anything about the heat altering the taste of the schoolbread? Did it taste any different?

LOVE love loving the videos :goodvibes

I know exactly how you feel about the August Heat:scared1:. I did that in 2010 and am doing it again in 2012.

You must be getting excited about your Christmas Trip! I know I am getting excited for mine!!! Have you seen the Christmas thread on the Theme parks board??:goodvibes

Okay, I just about died laughing when I saw the picture of Kristin leaning up against the metal wall at Soarin'. I did exactly the same thing in July because it was so stinkin' hot, and I still hadn't cooled down! :lmao:

That chocolate mousse cake looks heavenly. I love Sunshine Seasons strawberry shortcake, so the mousse cake has to be awesome.

Hahaha brilliant idea, I have to say ;)
Mmmm both of those desserts are SO GOOD :love:

Ughh that heat looks insane. When we went in late June we did the same thing and stopped in every gift shop..just kind of plopped ourselves on the floor wherever they had air con. World showcase is soooo hot to trek around in a Florida summer.

Yumm that mousse looks amazing! It's going on my list of things I have to try next trip... the list that is constantly growing. There is just too much amazing food there!

Sarah is too funny "grab the pins!" :lmao:
And I just have to say, so proud at all the Stacey lines recited...so proud :thumbsup2

Hmm yeah it's kind of disappointing when the characters are just not right. There was a girl in the year below me at my high school and she had the clearest white porcelain skin and always had perfectly rosy cheeks and jet black hair. She was very shy and didn't have many friends. When she was on holidays with her parents in the last year of high school they spent a few days at Disneyland and she got approached to audition for snow white, she got it and ended up moving there and working as a princess for a couple of years after she finished school. So crazy. Its hard to be jealous as she was super sweet as well haha

Did Kristen say anything about the heat altering the taste of the schoolbread? Did it taste any different?

LOVE love loving the videos :goodvibes

LOL That's the way to do it. If I didn't go in the air conditioned gift shops, I would probably faint.
HAHAHA speaking of food lists... I typed out my list the other day in Microsoft word. I have 4 1/2 PAGES worth of bullet points. :rotfl: Where am I going to put all of this food!? :lmao:
Aww little sarah. Haha she's too cute. And thank you, thank you. Stacy is our role model. :worship:
Okay... you're right... it's EXTREMELY hard not to be jealous of that girl. Oh my gosh. She's SO incredibly lucky. That's just amazing. I am really happy for her, though, that was probably like a dream come true. And I'm glad she was sweet - she sounds like she deserved the part!
Well, she says it tastes better when the custard is cold. It tasted all melted. However, she still loved it. It's school bread. :laughing: She will eat it no matter what temperature it is.
Thank you! :)

I know exactly how you feel about the August Heat:scared1:. I did that in 2010 and am doing it again in 2012.

You must be getting excited about your Christmas Trip! I know I am getting excited for mine!!! Have you seen the Christmas thread on the Theme parks board??:goodvibes

Ahhh I know it's intense. However, it's not so bad that it keeps me away. I just have to go slower.
AHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT!! 48 days, 48 days, 48 days!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Seriously. It can't come soon enough.
And no I haven't seen it! I need to go find it. Do you have the link? I hope you have a magical trip when you go. :wizard:

AWWW! The heat!:scared1: I'll never go in the summer again, It was just oo hot for us.

We did duck into every place that had a/c!

Kadence read along tonight and wants to ride Soarin, right now!:thumbsup2

AWWW! The heat!:scared1: I'll never go in the summer again, It was just oo hot for us.

We did duck into every place that had a/c!

Kadence read along tonight and wants to ride Soarin, right now!:thumbsup2

Yeah it's almost unbearable. :scared1: I totally understand!
Haha A/C and afternoon breaks are the only way to survive the day.
Aww Kandence! :wave: I know... I want to ride Soarin' too. It's the best. :thumbsup2

Ahhh I know it's intense. However, it's not so bad that it keeps me away. I just have to go slower.
AHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT!! 48 days, 48 days, 48 days!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Seriously. It can't come soon enough.
And no I haven't seen it! I need to go find it. Do you have the link? I hope you have a magical trip when you go. :wizard:

Here is the link
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2233038 At the beginning is stuff from last year but the end has a lot of people talking about this year! I am really excited as I am at 42 Days!!!:banana::yay::dance3:

Another great update! We've found ourselves in that same position - WS, August afternoon. Ugh! If you ever find yourself in that predicament again, but can't leave the park for some reason, Mexico is nice and cool. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter