Themed Dining Choices

bevkay4

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disney World in late June/early July. We have reservations for a dinner at CRT...felt lucky to get these reservations. We wanted to do one more special dinner during the week that we are there.
Someone suggested Chef Mickey's to us which we are considering We were also thinking of one of the show-type dinners like the one that the Polynesian has and there may be other...not sure.
Anyone have opinions on Chef Mickeys or can suggest a great dinner show? I just don't have enough info on them to decide what we will do. We have a 6 and a 4-year old (boy & girl).
Thanks for any opinions and suggestions!

Check out allears.net they have reviews, pricing and menus of all the Disney restaraunts. You're going to get alot of opinions so here's mine. I've only done the Spirit of Aloha show and the food is O.K., not great, but the show is awesome. As a matter of fact I like the show so much I've done it twice knowing the food isn't great. The desert on the other hand is a show itself. Haven't done the Hoop Dee Doo or the Mickey's B-B-Q so don't know how they are.
The allears website has tons of info on everything Disney, I check the site almost everytime I go online, they are constantly updating the site.

Hi! I have done both the Hoop De doo and Mickey's Backyard BBQ. I love the Hoop de doo but for the kids ages I feel they would like the BBQ better! This one is very kid friendly, my kids were 8 and 4 when we did it! Spirit of Aloha we will doing this Sept and the kids are excited they are now 8 and 12 though. Chef Mickeys is good, we have been there for dinner and plan to go in Sept for the breakfast. Good luck with your decision and have a great vaca!!

We love Chef Mickey's! I have been there twice and consider it a must for our upcoming trips! Who wouldn't want to meet Mickey, Minnie, and friends with NO line to wait in! I have heard great things about the other shows too.

You should check on YouTube for videos to see what you may like. I was going to try HDDR but after looking at the videos it just didnt seem like something that i would enjoy too much. the BBQ looked fun but in August it seemed it would be too hot to enjoy so now we are doing neither and looking for another special thing we can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter